PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 323334

Nahuati's AvatarNahuati
How do i open market and daycare?
This is going to take forever, isn't it?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Have you gone back to the lab?
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Bagelman263's AvatarBagelman263
What do all the abbreviations stand for? My guesses: UFT means "Up for trade" WF means "Wishing forge" S/S means "Stacked and sorted" Are these right and are there other useful abbreviations to know?
Yep you are correct This guide while outdated is still really usefull https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/29618/A-Guide-to-PFQ-abbreviations
Scarlett420's AvatarScarlett420
hello there im new and i have a question. i want to evolve my eeve but how do i raise the affection level? im not to sure on how to do that. can someone please help me?

QUOTE originally posted by Scarlett420

hello there im new and i have a question. i want to evolve my eeve but how do i raise the affection level? im not to sure on how to do that. can someone please help me?
feed your eevee either big malasada or perfect berries of its preferred flavor. perfect berries are easier to get and can be grown in your garden with amaze mulch or you can buy them in the market
avatar made from color enhanced screenshot of my albino sableye "trinket" all that i did was sharpen image and increase color saturation. bait made by Dragoncake

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

In order to increase Affection, you feed the Pokemon several Perfect Berries that matches their flavour preference. For example, since Pecha is Sweet, if your Eevee likes Sweet, then you feed it Perfect Pechas. I think it takes approximately 5 of them? Last I recall, anyhow. You may need more. ^^
how do you get perfect berries ?
Cele's AvatarCele
You get a Perfect Berry by planting a berry with an Amaze Mulch. The berries that work with this are Aspear, Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, and Rawst. Remember to water them well. :)
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Or you could buy them from other players
how do you spin milcery to evolve it? it says to spin it but how in the world do you do that? and what sweet does it need? the whipped dream right?

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page