PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 323334

Cele's AvatarCele
Are you talking about like this? You just go copy and paste the code from the "Display codes" section of the Pokemon's Summary page. I chose the "Platform" one to copy, so it looks like the one above.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
KandiGal's AvatarKandiGal
How do you move a pokemon from the field to your party?
sëlkïr's Avatarsëlkïr
All you need to do is go to your Fields page and drag and drop them into your party ^^ Alternatively you can click the 3 bars in the bottom right corner of your Field view, and use the Move Pokemon option, or you can go to a Pokemon's summary and use the Send to Field option to do the same thing. ^^
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
Cele's AvatarCele
Okay, so do you see the Navigation Bar at the top of the window? It has links such as Lab, Party, Farm, and some others. Click Farm. From there, you're going to want to click the Nearby Places tab. The second button leads to your Farm's private view. You can click and drag your Pokemon between the Party and Field while you're on this page.
VENKØ's AvatarVENKØ
Is there a more in-depth explanation as to what interactions give your party Pokemon EXP? I tested out giving someone's farms over 800 interactions, but my Flabebe have barely inched up!
Cele's AvatarCele
So, what you're actually looking for is someone to click you back. That's where you get some pretty good party EXP. My recommendation is to click that Users Online link at the top of the page, Open All, and click through parties. This way, you're encouraging those people to click your party back! Alternatively, you can buy an Exp. Share and that will give your party some small share of EXP for every click you make on anyone's Pokemon.
VENKØ's AvatarVENKØ
Thank you, Cele! I just adore the Mystery Dungeon style of your posts, by the way, those were the best series!
Akuahebi's AvatarAkuahebi
im not a new member, but i cant for the life of me figure this out, and i cant find any guides either... how do you change Wishiwashi into School Form? ive tried various things, but nothing works.. Edit: never mind. seconds after i posted this, a buddy told me how. i knew i needed an item, just not which one... now i know. sorry for the inconvenience.

Read this please

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/343524/The-Newbie

funny skit

a bibarel was sitting by a river dam, when suddenly, a wild giratina appeared, saying "I AM GIRATINA< LORD OF THE DAMNED!" the bibarel proceeded to destroy the nearby floodgate, then shouted "HA! Now you have no power here, as the river is no longer dammed!"... HAH!
Avatar "Toxic Ball" made by me. apologies for how bad it is, its just a placeholder.
purplepleb's Avatarpurplepleb
Hi, is there any negative effect if you accidentally feed a pokemon in a field the wrong Berry? Thanks!
Amazing avatar by Jormunkeeper!
Cele's AvatarCele
You just get a little bit less of a reward for feeding it the wrong berry, so it's better if you do the preferred berry but there's not really a punishment. :)

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page