PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 323334

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
It's just there for you to keep track of stuff like what a real notepad does
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

It's just there for you to keep track of stuff like what a real notepad does
Ah. Ok, thank you.
Hi! I'm møön, but you can call me by my real name, melody! I love drawing, rollerblading, eevee, and spending time with friends! My gender is F (Female). Click My Wonderful Friend, The Ibbiez Abbiez: c: Pfp drawn by me on Sketches Pro. Hunting Melan Alolan Vulpix! Have a great day! ♡
Blackcheetah's AvatarBlackcheetah
I have a Mega Voucher Tier 5, I don't know who to use it for. I also don't have a lot of the Mega Q Pokemon, what should I do?
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Cele's AvatarCele
Luckily for you, there's plenty of opportunities for you to obtain Mega Vouchers Tier 5, so just pick whichever stone you fancy at the moment and rest assured knowing they're regularly offered as a part of the Mass Click Weekend prizes ^v^)/
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cyantifically's AvatarCyantifically
I’m new to this so I have a billion questions, sorry! How do you trade pokemon? How do you give/recive credits/money (in-game)? what are the characters in the top-right corner? (Shiny espeon, gardevoir, etc. The ones that say something when u click them that have things like “53M” or “934k” below them) Can you change your name? how? How do you get a profile picture down to the right size? Any specific terminology I should know?
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
From the beginners guide (which should answer most of your questions) https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/256101/The-Beginner-s-Guide-to-PokeFarm-Q:

[1.1] - Basic Currencies PokéFarm has several currencies, including both free and premium options. All three of these primary currencies can be traded with other players. Credits are PokéFarm’s basic free currency. Credits are initially gained from interacting with Eggs and Pokémon, performing Scours, and selling spare items through your Inventory. Credits are used when buying certain items and services, trading directly with other players, and buying items through the Market. Credits are the only currency that can be used and gained via the Market. Gold Poké, or GP, are PokéFarm’s intermediate currency. Free GP can be gained through weekly login rewards, participating in site events like the weekly Contest, and opening Boxes, but GP can also be purchased directly using ZC (see below). GP is used to purchase account upgrades, such as better Shelter Passes, DayCare Items, and Scour Boosts. Zophan Canisters, or ZC, are PokéFarm’s premium currency. ZC is purchased with real money, using either a credit card through the Stripe service, or through a PayPal account. ZC is used to buy Hypermode (PokéFarm’s premium account status), GP, and particularly high-value account upgrades like the Shelter Pass ★. There are other things that qualify as Currency types, but we won't get into those for now since they are either more specialized, situational, or rare.
That is actually an albino espeon not a shiny but those are bonus counters https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/45620/Guide-to-PFQ-Symbols https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/29618/A-Guide-to-PFQ-abbreviations https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/143511/PFQ-Tips-and-Tricks
Demii's AvatarDemii
hi, sorry this is probably a silly question but i am very new here. is it possible to sell the items my pokemon bring back from scouring?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Absolutely! You can sell them from your inventory or on the market/trade forums to other players! (just make sure to check you arent selling for too low though if you're doing it from your inventory!! stuff like boxes are worth MUCH more when sold to other players ^^)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Demii's AvatarDemii
awesome !! thanks so much!
Canadianxwild's AvatarCanadianxwild
Hello forgive me if this has been answered before, but is there a way to displa your Pokemon (not an egg) in your signature? For some reason there is only the BBC Code/HTML code etc for the egg. Thank you! NVm: Ignore me I just had to wait a while
PFP Art by me~

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page