PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 323334

Thank you, it does!! I honestly had no idea that I could do that haha. I feel like I've tried in the past but it didn't work for some reason. Thank you so, so much!!
Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome! c:
sig code and sig bg image made by me
fyrebrite's Avatarfyrebrite
Edit: haha Nevermind. I found what I was looking for. I knew it was right in front of me. XD
Avatar is a picture of my dog, taken by me. 0
King Ghidorah's AvatarKing Ghidorah
in weekly tournaments where it says you need to adopt and hatch eggs from the shelter, does that mean only eggs that you haven't hatched yet?
Cele's AvatarCele
It means any egg that comes from the Shelter! It doesn't matter what it is or if you've hatched it before.
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but is it possible to make a Phione/Manaphy pair? I'm aware that you can breed Manaphy(?) but my knowledge on it is very small. And is it possible to get a max/99% pair out of it as well? edit: Thanks Cele+Vaporeon26! I'll probably start testing pairs then once I'm able. I'll also probably post any findings in the breeding pairs guide thread. ^^ (off to shelter hunt for Phione and Manaphy!)
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Cele's AvatarCele
To my knowledge, it has to be ManaphyXDitto due to Manaphy being legendary/mythical and being unable to breed by normal means.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
It's actually possible to breed phione x manaphy proof:
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Cele's AvatarCele
I learned a thing today XD Thank you, Vaporeon!
I have a question. What does the notepad do? I just found it in my recently visited section after scrolling for 100000000000000000000 seconds-
Hi! I'm møön, but you can call me by my real name, melody! I love drawing, rollerblading, eevee, and spending time with friends! My gender is F (Female). Click My Wonderful Friend, The Ibbiez Abbiez: c: Pfp drawn by me on Sketches Pro. Hunting Melan Alolan Vulpix! Have a great day! ♡

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page