PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 323334

DragonDance's AvatarDragonDance
I've tried finding the info but how do you make clickable links to pokemon in fields? Like when you are asking for specific mons to buy.
× 45 / 500
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
[url]link here[/url]
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
ThunderClan's AvatarThunderClan
Can breed shiny with out shiny charm? How rare is to get shiny with out shiny help?
Cele's AvatarCele
You can get a shiny as long as you have the Pokeradar. If you add on other bonuses like Hypermode, Shiny Charm, Ubercharm, and hatch on Sei days, that chance is increased. Without the extra bonuses, it's quite hard to get a shiny. It's highly recommended to get as much of a boost as you can if you would like to hunt for a shiny. c:
sig code and sig bg image made by me
yell0wdrops's Avataryell0wdrops
Not new, but I still have a question :) Can exclusive and variant eggs appear in the lab? I always assumed it's just official non-legendary 'mon, I don't recall seeing any exclusives or variants.
all art from official Pokémon manga/games
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by yell0wdrops

Not new, but I still have a question :) Can exclusive and variant eggs appear in the lab? I always assumed it's just official non-legendary 'mon, I don't recall seeing any exclusives or variants.
No, exclusive and variant eggs will not appear via the Lab. You will have to find their unique breeding methods, trade with other users, win tournaments, or unlock them using tournament tokens.
kaiserbakura's Avatarkaiserbakura
Um... I'm no newbie but for the life of me i can't remember how to change your siggy. You see it's advertising a joint trade shop that is long since dead. I finally got around to making a new one and i want to change it to advertise it instead.
Find what you're looking for. Always Trading PFQ stuff for CS stuff. Kaiserbakura's Trade Shop Avatar from offical art (sun and moon)
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
To change your signature, go to Farm -> Options -> Forum and 'Edit Forum Signature'! Hope this helps~
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Bjust4004's AvatarBjust4004
are there shiny legendary pokemon?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yep!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page