PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 151152153

inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

I'm not the person who maintains this script, but what browser are you on and are you using the most up to date script? Shelter search is still present for me (chrome, latest version of script)
Yeah, same here. Using Chrome with the latest version of the script. May try to uninstall and reinstall.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

"Sort on Types" in the Pokemon That Can Evolve hub is currently bugging out. It lists each Pokemon that can evolve twice - once under their corresponding type tab (without numbers of each type in the headers), and once under the Unknown Types tab at the bottom.

Screenshot. I've highlighted the same Squirtle in both examples.

Actually, and I noticed this, it’s just the regular list underneath. If you click on “unknown type” it will extend, showing that the Pokémon are not classified under unknown type. I would guess this is so we can quick evolve, since for some reason quick evolve doesn’t work for Pokémon that are in the drop downs
That is... literally what I said and what the screenshot proves. Both screenshots have their respective tabs extended, proving that the Squirtle does in fact show up in both lists. Edit: Wait, hang on, okay, I see what you're saying now. Sorry, just woke up. The bug report still stands; just take "under Unknown Types" more literally then.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
@goldie031: Pretty much the same way as you do the first install of the script :) @sujussimblr: Thanks for bringing this to my attention! @inuyasha: If reinstalling doesn't work, I put some debugging suggestions in my first post. Easiest way to get back to my first post is to go to the very first post in this thread and follow the link to my first post.
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
The uninstall/reinstall managed to work out : - ) thanks so much guys
goldie031's Avatargoldie031

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

@goldie031: Pretty much the same way as you do the first install of the script :) @sujussimblr: Thanks for bringing this to my attention! @inuyasha: If reinstalling doesn't work, I put some debugging suggestions in my first post. Easiest way to get back to my first post is to go to the very first post in this thread and follow the link to my first post.
Thanks! If I have your script installed, i don't need the original QoL installed, yes?
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
@goldie031 - That's correct!
thanks! I was having issues with the evolution list because it wasn't sorting by types - all of my pokemon were going under unknown type - so once that's all sorted out I'll switch over to yours :)
@sojussimblr and @Nekyasai I was able to use the "Sort on Types" button and see the correct sorting. To help me track down the problem, could either of you go through the troubleshooting steps in my first post? Easiest way to get back there is to go through the link to my post from the very first post in this thread. Thank you :)

@sojussimblr and @Nekyasai I was able to use the "Sort on Types" button and see the correct sorting. To help me track down the problem, could either of you go through the troubleshooting steps in my first post? Easiest way to get back there is to go through the link to my post from the very first post in this thread. Thank you :)
I went through all the troubleshooting steps and nothing worked. Here's a screenshot of what i'm dealing with: here. I'm on chrome and Windows 10. (you can see on the left what's going on with the evolution list)
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

I don't think it's a glitch, but when "sort on types" is clicked, it sorts properly. However, the original list of Pokemon is still there. It occurs in the "view all" screen of Pokemon that can Evolve. This issue does not occur in the default view of the "Pokemon that can Evolve" section Order of steps
  1. Go "Farm News" tab
  2. Click "view all" in "Pokemon that can Evolve" section
  3. Click "Sort on Types"
  4. Scroll down
  5. Here you will see the extra list of Pokemon
  6. Additional step: Click any of the type drop downs and you will see the Pokemon that are supposed to be here

QUOTE originally posted by goldie031

)
I went through all the troubleshooting steps and nothing worked. Here's a screenshot of what i'm dealing with: here. I'm on chrome and Windows 10. (you can see on the left what's going on with the evolution list)
Have you tried clicking the types? That looks identical to my screen on that page, and when I click the type names the Pokemon show up as a drop down.
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^

Pages: 123··· 5657585960··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page