PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 149150151

goldie031's Avatargoldie031
Still not working and no pop-up. Perhaps the changes just didn't upload to GitHub?
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
I suppose sometimes there is a bit of delay between when I push it to when Tampermonkey actually picks it up. Mind doing the install again?
yeah, thing is when i check github out i get this: Poke-Farm-QoL.user.js Uprev for Dex page changes 5 days ago does that mean that the last update to that file was 5 days ago?
The script is actually multiple files; the latest change is on one of the files in the requires folder. You can see that the last change on that folder was a few minutes ago.
still no progress :(
Darn :( A couple ideas: 1. Let's check to see that Tampermonkey pulled the latest files. In the Ctrl+Shift+I menu, in the Source tab, click on "Tampermonkey" on the left and click on the "userscript.html" file. Can you search (Ctrl+F) for checkForValidDexData ? That's the function I just added. I just want to make sure you can see it. 2. Also, any errors in the Console when you run it now?

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

Darn :( A couple ideas: 1. Let's check to see that Tampermonkey pulled the latest files. In the Ctrl+Shift+I menu, in the Source tab, click on "Tampermonkey" on the left and click on the "userscript.html" file. Can you search (Ctrl+F) for checkForValidDexData ? That's the function I just added. I just want to make sure you can see it. 2. Also, any errors in the Console when you run it now?
Ah! This time when I ran it it gave me that popup. But when I reload the Pokedex in the QoL hub nothing happens. Edit: I also only seem to be getting the error when I try on view all, and the console is stil giving me errors too.
Did you reload the page after updating the Pokedex?
yep and it still didn't work. I even hard-reloaded it.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
For my part, my situation with the thing as of right now is identical to Goldie's, right down to the same screenshots of the console/application tabs and the presence of CheckForValidDexData in Sources. No pop-ups, however. Though I do admit I've been having a minor issue with the Update Pokedex function anyway; whenever I press it, the function stalls at four Pokemon away from completion with no seeming sign of progress - for instance, 1107 of 1111. Whenever I open the tab on a new page it says it's complete, so I figured that'd be a moot point, but I might as well bring it up while I'm here. Potentially related tertiary issue as well: "Sort by name" takes a really long time now. A really long time. To the point where I get as many as six "Page Unresponsive" Chrome notifications before the process finishes, if it finishes at all. I don't know if that's to do with me or the script, though. I'm on Google Chrome incognito, if that helps. (All installing and reinstalling from GitHub is done out-of-cognito.)
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 149150151

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page