PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 151152153

Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
Added feature suggestion Grey out fully clicked fields Overview When you're massclicking in others' fields, I'd like the option to be able to grey out fields that have all the pokemon clicked. Like when you're trying to move your own pokemon from field to field (from the pokemon's page) and you can see some greyed out because they're at full capacity. Like that kind of greyed out. It would help those who mass click and like to do things like keep up on clickbacks or even those like me, who prefer to click new users for the extra bonuses you get from them. This would allow for you to just click their field list and readily see if there are any new pokemon ready to click. I don't know if this is even possible but... I really, really hope it would be. I was going to wait to post this until some issues were resolved but I'm afraid if I don't soon, I'll forget it all together. :D
549/3,000
@KaiserMeowser Unfortunately this really seems like a Tampermonkey issue. Looks like there's an open issue on the Tampermonkey GitHub page that is similar, but not the same, because it is specific to Firefox (link); I'm thinking of adding a new issue on the Tampermonkey Github related to this. The only fix suggested on that Firefox issue is to restart the browser; does that seem to do the trick for now? Have you noticed anything different between the times when it works and when it doesn't? Like, any other particular scripts active, any other particular pages open? @Hope'sUnicorn Added to the list :)
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
@KaiserMeowser Not sure if this is related but I know it's something that only applies to FireFox :o My apologies if this wasn't the issue though! For me, the script typically doesn't load on a page when I first go on it (no QoL yellow flower bar). To reload the page and activate the script, I'd press ctrl + f5 and then the QoL thingie appears in my timers bar c:
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch
Update on the issue with highlighting pokemon in fields, originally brought up by Jana Kennedy and Narflunk - I uploaded and tested a fix to this issue. All pokemon that match the field highlighting options should be highlighted with no errors. No unintentional code updates brought along with it :P If there are any issues with the update please let me know! EDIT: Update on dual type searching in Dex. I just pushed an update to the script to enable filtering for two types on the Pokedex page. As always, if there are any issues with it please let me know :)
hi! this is my first time using a code and i have the code i need, however how do i add it to pokefarm? also does anyone know the code for advanced shelter searching?? no worries
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
I'm having trouble figuring out how to filter through this thread so I have two quick questions. 1. How do I install updates to the script? 2. When I switch between views of public fields (ie from sort by berry to sort in the middle, or clicking off any of them), I lose the ability to use the number key shortcuts for berries and the arrow keys until I hard reload the page or go to another person's fields. Is that a known issue and is that the best workaround?
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
"Sort on Types" in the Pokemon That Can Evolve hub is currently bugging out. It lists each Pokemon that can evolve twice - once under their corresponding type tab (without numbers of each type in the headers), and once under the Unknown Types tab at the bottom.

Screenshot. I've highlighted the same Squirtle in both examples.

• Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

"Sort on Types" in the Pokemon That Can Evolve hub is currently bugging out. It lists each Pokemon that can evolve twice - once under their corresponding type tab (without numbers of each type in the headers), and once under the Unknown Types tab at the bottom.

Screenshot. I've highlighted the same Squirtle in both examples.

Actually, and I noticed this, it’s just the regular list underneath. If you click on “unknown type” it will extend, showing that the Pokémon are not classified under unknown type. I would guess this is so we can quick evolve, since for some reason quick evolve doesn’t work for Pokémon that are in the drop downs
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
I'm no longer seeing the search function in the shelter :// is that something that's been taken out with updates?
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

QUOTE originally posted by inuyasha

I'm no longer seeing the search function in the shelter :// is that something that's been taken out with updates?
I'm not the person who maintains this script, but what browser are you on and are you using the most up to date script? Shelter search is still present for me (chrome, latest version of script)

Pages: 123··· 5556575859··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page