PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 149150151152153

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
For the new shelter budget: How would you all like a feature that does the math for you, and shows how many of each adopt type you have left? (This would be a pretty easy add I think) Idk if someone should Real suggest this, but if it isn't added by the time I'm doing my next update I could consider it Edit: I made an official suggestion, but if rejected I'll probably add this to QoL
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

For the new shelter budget: How would you all like a feature that does the math for you, and shows how many of each adopt type you have left? (This would be a pretty easy add I think) Idk if someone should Real suggest this, but if it isn't added by the time I'm doing my next update I could consider it
Consider this my official "suggestion" and support of this idea. @.@ I BEG you to do the math for me. I HATE math.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 20 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Hello! Not sure if this is a bug or a change, sorry! When doing a custom field search in the Shelter, the highlight on the sprite isnt appearing for me. For example, make a custom field to search for 'ralts'. Searches using defined boxes still work, I.e., if you tick-box to search for legendaries, their Sprites still highlight when they show up. Again sorry for putting it here if its just a change. It was just very useful for me given some eyesight issues I have ^_^'
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I don't understand, exactly what do you put in the box? If you're using a sprite img code, be sure the custom image checkbox is checked. If you can include a screenshot of your settings, that could help.
By the way! Meowths egg isnt lighting up in the lab when you have Normal types marked! Update; Tauros isnt updated either! Im assuming theyre not... supposed to be highlighted due to their reginal variants?
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!
Lysium's AvatarLysium

I don't understand, exactly what do you put in the box? If you're using a sprite img code, be sure the custom image checkbox is checked. If you can include a screenshot of your settings, that could help.
Sorry sorry, I meant the Search Keys fields! Not highlighted:
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
That's actually really weird behavior. But it's because you've unchecked all the gender boxes, if you check them all again it should highlight correctly.
Lysium's AvatarLysium

That's actually really weird behavior. But it's because you've unchecked all the gender boxes, if you check them all again it should highlight correctly.
Right thank you- I'd actually unpicked them initially when it stopped highlighting, to see if that would fix it; just gone and ticked them on again and it's working! X'D Thank so much, sorry for the trouble!!

QUOTE originally posted by ScarletFlorian

By the way! Meowths egg isnt lighting up in the lab when you have Normal types marked! Update; Tauros isnt updated either! Im assuming theyre not... supposed to be highlighted due to their reginal variants?
Bringing this up again cause I noticed something, this issue only happens on PC (Opera browser), but when I go on my phone (Chrome browser) these eggs light up?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

Bringing this up again cause I noticed something, this issue only happens on PC (Opera browser), but when I go on my phone (Chrome browser) these eggs light up?
The highlight is based on the dex entry you last open Mons with 2 or more entries (eg Meowth, Alolan Meowth & Galarian Meowth) will all show up as the one last opened
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:54 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit

Pages: 123··· 149150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page