PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon

QUOTE originally posted by Steven Quartz

Thank you very much! it works now :> !!
Good to hear! Enjoy :)

QUOTE originally posted by jupiterCoffee

This is SUPER helpful and just what I was looking for, thank you so much!!!! Would it be possible to eventually convert this to css? I'd love to be able to use it on my phone :0 (again thank you so much, I'm so terribly thankful, looking for new pokemons had become such a tiring task q_q <3)
I've been testing if TamperMonkey works on my phone. I can't even log in on Pokéfarm so for me it's not successful. You could try it yourself, maybe you have some luck. You need to download TamperMonkey in the play store. Don't think the App store has Tamper Monkey. If you try it out, let me know your results :)
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
just want to say the updates are amazing and I think I love you. Keep up the good work!
Avatar by Ninjanix for my use only
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Please forgive me for being so dense, but I'm really confused on how the shelter search works exactly. I'm currently using it to try to help someone's lost CS Torterra from the Christimas event, but when I check 'Custom sprite', 'male', and put in Torterra and hit enter, I don't get the results that come up that are screenshotted in the first post. Same when I try for a female CS, or just a normal female Torterra. Would someone mind telling me what I'm doing wrong? ^^'
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
near as i can tell the custom search id more for regular pokemon and the top half checks for the symbols on all pokemon
For my shop click here
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Thanks for the info, but, like, regardless of which path I use to search, nothing happens. Not even a 'no pokemon found' Edit: I also just gave it a shot after clearing my cache but no luck.
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
if it can find any i dont think it tells you i found a fossil one had a helix show on bottom left of the sceen (with either this code or the css one) but under the screen it numbered 1- fossil
when you don't find a Pokémon, it won't show you anything. So if you didn't got a message, then you didn't found the pokemon you're searching for ;). The name is case sensitive, so you need to use capital letters. The top half searches for symbols and the bottom half search for either pokemon img code or Pokémon/egg name and with the custom search it also checks genders.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Ok, thank you Bentomon! Sorry, I have another question. ^^’ For the top half, when you check more than one box, does it work like 'and' or 'or'? For instance, if I check both the delta and shiny box, does that mean I'm searching for pokemon that are both delta and shiny, or pokemon that are either delta or shiny?
Adian's AvatarAdian
I do believe you will search for everything you've checked. I've had Delta and fossil Pokemon show up on the same page with that being clicked, and had it notify me two were there.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.

Pages: 12345··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page