PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 147148149150151152153

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I'm having trouble with the showcase while party clicking. The berries are behind the next button, thus I can't click showcase Pokemon. I feel like it has something to do with the z-index. But if I change the z-index so that the next button is behind them, the next button no longer works. I use Opera GX for reference. I do use the one click CSS, and I had an old CSS for stacking parties before the QOL was a thing. However even removing such doesn't fix it.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I did change the Z indexes of a few things because I wanted the party buttons to appear on top of the showcase buttons. Are you really sure it isn't your skin or extra CSS? If you can try on the default skin with no extra CSS (or even better, in a private window with the default skin and the QoL freshly enabled), that would help me troubleshoot.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Okay I managed to replicate the same behaviour that I was talking about in an incognito Chrome window with only QoL and the following CSS enabled, however all my screenshots came out black (lovely feature), so I am sending screenshots from DDG.

Additional CSS used

.qolPartyCustomParty .party>div>.action a, .qolPartyCustomParty .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons, .qolPartyCustomParty .showcase>div>.action>.berrybuttons, .mu_navlink.next{ top: 70px !important; height: 600px !important; width: 320px !important; } .qolPartyCustomParty #partybox{padding-top:0px !important} #profilepage{min-height:2000px} .qolPartyCustomParty>ul>li{color:#00000000; max-width:3.7% !important;overflow:hidden} #useronlinelist>div.body>div{pointer-events:none}
See the last screenshot for my Customise settings Before the showcase was added, my setup used to look like this: However now, it mostly looks like this, with what I assume are the showcase berries covering up the mini party, despite me adding CSS to move them down (and I know, or at least think, the class is correct because the height and width modifications in the same bracket are working correctly). Occasionally I even get this fun thing where some berry buttons seem to have moved down twice as much. I'm not sure what exactly causes this. If I comment out top:70px, the jumping down behaviour stops, but then of course the buttons cover the mini party all the time. (Screenshot taken while Get More is loading to show layering behaviour.) Basically I'd like to know if it's possible to restore the look from the first screenshot - I like to look at the mini parties while clicking. I have tried fiddling around with it myself but have drawn a blank so far.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Ah, my issue has been resolved, I found the offending CSS in my skin that I forgot was in there (party modifications from before I used QoL, I guess it was never an issue until now 😅)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

I did change the Z indexes of a few things because I wanted the party buttons to appear on top of the showcase buttons. Are you really sure it isn't your skin or extra CSS? If you can try on the default skin with no extra CSS (or even better, in a private window with the default skin and the QoL freshly enabled), that would help me troubleshoot.
I have tried with the default skin, and it does seem to be working fine. I don't see anything from my CSS that could mess with it, but it is possible I am missing something. would it be possible to PM you to sift through it together? edit: So after removing all my css and slowly putting it back in the culprit is: .showcase>div>.action>.berrybuttons {-webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px #284387);} If this is removed the berries stack above the next button. I'm.. unsure why it messes it up. Hoping I can find a way to create the glow around the buttons still edit 2: The way I fixed it is by changing .showcase>div>.action to .qolPartyCustomParty #partybox .showcase .berrybuttons>a. *confetti* I apologize sincerely for causing such trouble ;w;/
EdgyMcEdge's AvatarEdgyMcEdge
I've been using QoL to look for fairy eggs in the lab, and it doesn't seem to recognize Flabébé eggs as being fairy typed? I've gotten around it by putting their name in the custom egg field, but it's not like this is a species that has more than one type of egg so I'm not sure why it's not tagging them. Edit: It doesn't have this problem in the shelter.
Firebird1685's AvatarFirebird1685
Glimmet isn't recognized as a rock egg even after being hatched
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Firebird1685

Glimmet isn't recognized as a rock egg even after being hatched
You need to go to the dex page and refresh again, or clear the QoL cached dex on the main QoL menu popup. Sometimes it doesn't grab the new data on the first load of the dex page it seems. @EdgyMcEdge: Thanks for the report! I'm aware of that, I think it's the special és that are the problem. The lab dex handling is going to get updated along with the shelter, and I'm planning on fixing that at the same time
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Is anyone else having trouble with the sort evo list? It's just not showing up for at all
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Gem217

Is anyone else having trouble with the sort evo list? It's just not showing up for at all
It's broken rn
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 02:00 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit

Pages: 123··· 147148149150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page