PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Okay I managed to replicate the same behaviour that I was talking about in an incognito Chrome window with only QoL and the following CSS enabled, however all my screenshots came out black (lovely feature), so I am sending screenshots from DDG.

Additional CSS used

.qolPartyCustomParty .party>div>.action a, .qolPartyCustomParty .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons, .qolPartyCustomParty .showcase>div>.action>.berrybuttons, .mu_navlink.next{ top: 70px !important; height: 600px !important; width: 320px !important; } .qolPartyCustomParty #partybox{padding-top:0px !important} #profilepage{min-height:2000px} .qolPartyCustomParty>ul>li{color:#00000000; max-width:3.7% !important;overflow:hidden} #useronlinelist>div.body>div{pointer-events:none}
See the last screenshot for my Customise settings Before the showcase was added, my setup used to look like this: However now, it mostly looks like this, with what I assume are the showcase berries covering up the mini party, despite me adding CSS to move them down (and I know, or at least think, the class is correct because the height and width modifications in the same bracket are working correctly). Occasionally I even get this fun thing where some berry buttons seem to have moved down twice as much. I'm not sure what exactly causes this. If I comment out top:70px, the jumping down behaviour stops, but then of course the buttons cover the mini party all the time. (Screenshot taken while Get More is loading to show layering behaviour.) Basically I'd like to know if it's possible to restore the look from the first screenshot - I like to look at the mini parties while clicking. I have tried fiddling around with it myself but have drawn a blank so far.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page