PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

I did change the Z indexes of a few things because I wanted the party buttons to appear on top of the showcase buttons. Are you really sure it isn't your skin or extra CSS? If you can try on the default skin with no extra CSS (or even better, in a private window with the default skin and the QoL freshly enabled), that would help me troubleshoot.
I have tried with the default skin, and it does seem to be working fine. I don't see anything from my CSS that could mess with it, but it is possible I am missing something. would it be possible to PM you to sift through it together? edit: So after removing all my css and slowly putting it back in the culprit is: .showcase>div>.action>.berrybuttons {-webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px #284387);} If this is removed the berries stack above the next button. I'm.. unsure why it messes it up. Hoping I can find a way to create the glow around the buttons still edit 2: The way I fixed it is by changing .showcase>div>.action to .qolPartyCustomParty #partybox .showcase .berrybuttons>a. *confetti* I apologize sincerely for causing such trouble ;w;/
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page