PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149··· 151152153

Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by eclipsedmoon

I just installed the QOL css today and am really liking it so far (especially the options for searching in the shelter) however I have one problem.. In my farm tab the evolutions are not broken down by type/name/etc like the first post of this thread suggests. Is there alternate css or something I need to do? This was one of the features I was most excited for as I often forget pokemon typings and this would be so useful when upgrading wishforge badges. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
No that feature don't work sadly
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 07:04 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
Welp that's sad to hear. Thanks for letting me know!
Score: 0
Made by J.D.Fox
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +19,424,530
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +5,946,610
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
SilencedHeart's AvatarSilencedHeart
Does this work with IOS?
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The on-site QoL should work with most modern mobile devices: go to the farm page, options, user scripts to enable it The fix for the new showcases is not yet available on that version but should be soon If you have trouble, let me know what device and version (year model, OS version, etc) and the specific issue (icon doesn't appear in timers bar, specific feature...) and I'll see if there's anything that can be done, though it may take a while. Very old iOS devices like the iPhone 6 do not work due to having old versions of JavaScript. At this time there's not much I can do about it as far as I know
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
I just wanted to chime in, I'm using the script version of QOL on mobile Safari with the Userscripts plugin and it works great :)

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
SilencedHeart's AvatarSilencedHeart
Omg it worked!! Thank you! you guys are awesome :)
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
I don't know if I'm missing something but I haven't been able to get the showcase berries to be in the same stack as normal berries, I have to click the party then click the swap button... I am on android mobile using chrome.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
preciousbots's Avatarpreciousbots
stacking showcase and party berries is working for me! thank you very much.
ChangSheng's AvatarChangSheng
The showcase stacking is no longer working (it did until like a couple of hours ago). Is it only me? Or something changed somewhere? Sorry, I don't understand much of these and I am trying my best to figure out why but now I'm lost :'D P.S. I used only my laptop to click because on mobile wasn't working
I have pokes in Free 🆓 Fields always available for grabs
For
× 1116 / 4800
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I sent the update for the script to Niet and he pushed it about 5 hours ago. Can you take a screenshot of what's wrong and tell me what device and browser? (I may have also snuck a self indulgent dojo highlight update in there too since it's a lot like the daycare and only took like 30 min)

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page