PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150151152153

EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
I'm loving the update for the QoL. Though in the multi-user clicking page, I am curious will there be an option to 'show the showcase' along with the party? Rather than switching between the two? See I rather liked seeing the two rows on top of each other ^^ I use the customize mode simply because I like the horizontal row look better than the vertical. I'm happy I can include the showcase I'd hate to miss out clicking them.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
ChangSheng's AvatarChangSheng

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

I sent the update for the script to Niet and he pushed it about 5 hours ago. Can you take a screenshot of what's wrong and tell me what device and browser? (I may have also snuck a self indulgent dojo highlight update in there too since it's a lot like the daycare and only took like 30 min)
Thank you for your reply! Now it's working best than ever, even on mobile, maybe it was still work in progress at that time... Sorry I panicked 😅 Thank you ❤️
I have pokes in Free 🆓 Fields always available for grabs
For
× 1116 / 4800
D6mian's AvatarD6mian

I sent the update for the script to Niet and he pushed it about 5 hours ago. Can you take a screenshot of what's wrong and tell me what device and browser? (I may have also snuck a self indulgent dojo highlight update in there too since it's a lot like the daycare and only took like 30 min)
What do you mean by dojo highlight, im curious?
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

What do you mean by dojo highlight, im curious?
6IV pokemon now get the yellow highlight like daycare matches and shelter/field searches. (class is .dojofoundme if you want to change the color), and individual 31 stats are now bolded and underlined. This is only in the dojo-specific tooltips, since the field ones don't have the stats available. There's an option in the main menu to disable this Both of these will appear both on the training and sparring selections. I've been IV breeding for a bit and when I'm tired, sometimes I see "168" with a "13" as the 6th stat and get all excited only to realize my mistake heh... this is meant to help with that kind of thing! (I've been wanting this for a while but the bigger shelter project was more important... sorry to those awaiting other features I'm hoping to return to that project soon, and then the smaller stuff should go much faster)

Example dojo screenshot

EDIT: Shoot, I meant to reply to EveRiddle too: I'll see about making that an option. In the meantime, this CSS should force the showcase to display like it used to on desktop:

Code

.qolPartyCustomParty:not(.qolHideShowcase) #partybox:not(.swap-panels) .showcase:not(:empty) { border: 1px solid !important; height: unset !important; margin: 10px auto !important; padding: 4px !important; overflow: visible !important; } #content .qolPartyCustomParty:not(.qolHideShowcase) .showcase:not(:empty) + .mu_navlink.toggle { display: none !important; }
You may need to add a color between solid and !important for the border. This code should work in the QoL extra CSS or skin. In the skin CSS section only, you can use the LESS variable @col-border3 to revert to the true default color for your skin
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
Alright thank you n_n. And thank you for the the code, it works as intended ^^.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Hmm, probably still something I'm doing wrong, but I can now see that the showcase is included in the clicks when the customize option is selected, however I can rarely click through 12 of someone's Pokémon before it seems to 'jam' and the berry doesn't work anymore... For instance here I was able to fully click the 1st user in the list but then when I got to the 2nd user I only hit 2 interactions then couldn't click anymore, even though you can see they have more Pokémon to click...

screenshot

I hope that makes sense, I struggle to put things in words sometimes!
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Hello again Mirzam and thanks for all the hard work you put in to keeping this script updated. I'd like to consult you about a small adjustment. While party clicking on mobile, I use the Custom Party mode with the first four and the last two options ticked, and with the other four disabled. Other than making the buttons bigger, I don't believe I have any other CSS that affects the party clicking display. The compact party does display, but always behind the buttons. I tried adding top:70px and some variations of, to the buttons to move them down a bit so I can see the parties, but it doesn't seem to work very well. Some of the buttons move down too much and others not at all. Are you able to recommend any CSS for this?
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can you give me a bit more info? - Screenshot of the issue if possible - Device & browser, including version - Does it happen with the default skin and no other CSS? - Do you use the one click fields CSS/script? It looks ok on Firefox for Android so it would be best if I can figure out how to reproduce it. But even if I can't I'll see if I can give some CSS tips next time I'm at my desktop
miha's Avatarmiha
thank you so so much for all of your work with the qol. it really is a game changer for me!
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Big fan of the qol script, been using it for years (even before it was 'authorized' by Niet). It's been working great on mobile now after the showcase update, but on desktop I can't click with the number keys when in 'hide all click fast' mode. It works fine on when in the other options, including customize. Just not in the click fast option.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page