PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 148149150151152153

Mystera's AvatarMystera
Hello, is there a way to make QoL stop highlighting Oricorio as a Fire-Type? Since the egg produces a random forme it's not reliable to pick up during something like Type Race.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The best way is to view one of the other forms in the dex, then refresh the dex page. If the updating is being finicky you can clear the cached dex, then go to the dex page while the correct form is selected and refresh again. You can tell that the correct form is selected by the colors next to the name in the dex.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
@Mirzam Will it be possible for this code be auto update as a script with dex data?

//#010 Caterpie img[src*="/pkmn/j/n/z.png"]{ border-radius: 75px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px @bug,0px 0px 0px 9px @bug; background-color: @bug; opacity: 0.05 + @Bug + @BS13 + @Green + 0.05;} //#013 Weedle img[src*="/pkmn/a/1.png"]{ border-radius: 75px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px @bug,0px 0px 0px 9px @poison; background-color: @bug-hunt; opacity: @Bug + @Poison + @BS13 + @Brown + 0.75;}

vars

@poison:#a040a0; @bug:#a8b820; @bug-hunt:#2f20b8; //Type: @Poison:0.05; @Bug:0.05; //Colour: @Brown:0.05; @Green:0.05; //Body style: @BS13:0.05;
Full code
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:35 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
My current plan is to write the entire dex as JSON objects, including img codes, types, and additional data like color and body style that is used in some tournaments. The problem is that the shelter code needs to be completely overhauled to read the new data format, it's one of the more complicated sections of the script, and I've had a very rough year... but, yes, essentially that's what will happen. The current dex handling is like it is because it doesn't need to be manually maintained - when the Paldea mons were added, with the exception of the legends, all you had to do was visit the dex page up update the ability to type match them in the shelter. So when the past maintainers left, the script wasn't majorly impacted. But I feel now there's just too many drawbacks with that system, and so many benefits, especially for tournaments, with the proposed system above. If I can get this set up just right, I'm hoping the dex will be stored once as a basic hard coded version in the script, with a secondary version that it can load with AJAX, and I can update it myself regularly. (This is the part I'm least confident about right now due to XSS constraints, but worst case I guess it's just the hard coded version and I PM Niet more often) I asked some of the wiki people about a year ago if they'd help me compile the data - likely in a Google sheet that I can just export. When the time comes I may post here as well for volunteers to fill out the sheet. Edit: Wait, I'm no longer sure I understood exactly what you're asking. Let me know if I've missed the mark, I'm not thinking clearly today
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
That sounds like a fantastic idea, but a huge under-taking. I'd love to be able to help with data-compiling when the time comes! I've also been considering looking at the QOL code and seeing if I could figure out how it works, and offer my coding assistance with some things. I would have to be confident that I understood what was going on, but I would love if I could lend a hand in that way as well at some point.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Hi, sorry me again. Is the click back link broken at the moment where you have 50 people? Does anyone know of an alternative way of getting it set up? Thanks! The before is the error I'm getting if that's any help :) Could not find the file /exit?destination=https%3A%2F%2Fpokefarm.com%2Fonline%3Fauto
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Sedona's AvatarSedona

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Snip! I asked some of the wiki people about a year ago if they'd help me compile the data - likely in a Google sheet that I can just export. When the time comes I may post here as well for volunteers to fill out the sheet.
If you do ever decide to open up for volunteers, I'd absolutely love to help - one of the things my brain loves is data discovery and data entry.

Sedona | They/Them

Aether's Okayest DNC
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Gem217

Hi, sorry me again. Is the click back link broken at the moment where you have 50 people? Does anyone know of an alternative way of getting it set up? Thanks! The before is the error I'm getting if that's any help :) Could not find the file /exit?destination=https%3A%2F%2Fpokefarm.com%2Fonline%3Fauto
That error makes it look like you're clicking a misconfigured link - it appears to be intended to be the PFQ redirect wrapper, but is using "exit" instead of "leaving" (was this changed recently? idk) Exactly where is this link you've clicked? Do you use Winterbraid's features? I don't think the QoL has anywhere that shortcuts to the auto-online list, so I'm thinking this isn't a QoL issue. If the link is in your bookmarks, you should update your bookmark to strip out the redirect wrapper. If it's being added to the page by an add-on like the 1-button fields, the add-on writer should update the script and remove the redirect wrapper. The unwrapped link: https://pokefarm.com/online?auto (Deliberately left plain text to prevent the site from adding the redirect wrapper all over again heh)
Gem217's AvatarGem217

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

That error makes it look like you're clicking a misconfigured link - it appears to be intended to be the PFQ redirect wrapper, but is using "exit" instead of "leaving" (was this changed recently? idk) Exactly where is this link you've clicked? Do you use Winterbraid's features? I don't think the QoL has anywhere that shortcuts to the auto-online list, so I'm thinking this isn't a QoL issue. If the link is in your bookmarks, you should update your bookmark to strip out the redirect wrapper. If it's being added to the page by an add-on like the 1-button fields, the add-on writer should update the script and remove the redirect wrapper. The unwrapped link: https://pokefarm.com/online?auto (Deliberately left plain text to prevent the site from adding the redirect wrapper all over again heh)
Honestly not sure where it was originally from but when I went looking through threads it said it was a QOL feature so very confused now. Not majorly savvy with coding haha. I'll have a look at the CSS and see what I can do. Thank you!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

Honestly not sure where it was originally from but when I went looking through threads it said it was a QOL feature so very confused now. Not majorly savvy with coding haha. I'll have a look at the CSS and see what I can do. Thank you!
I doubt it would be from CSS, you typically don't insert links with CSS alone. PM me if you want to discuss further - I would need to know exactly what you were doing before you got the error. What page you were on, what actions you took, what was the last thing you clicked before getting the error. Edit to add: I finally read Winter's source code, and I don't see anything in the fields click mod that should cause this either, at least in the current version

Pages: 123··· 148149150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page