PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 151152153

goldie031's Avatargoldie031
@Neyasaki - yes, i did try to click on types, but nothing drops down.
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera
@goldie031 Do you have any Pokemon in the regular "Ready to Evolve" view? If there isn't anything of that type ready to evolve then that type's section will be empty
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

@goldie031 Do you have any Pokemon in the regular "Ready to Evolve" view? If there isn't anything of that type ready to evolve then that type's section will be empty
yep! a whole bunch of them
@goldie031 Thanks for doing that and providing the screenshot. I think I know what the problem is. Would you mind installing the latest version? What should happen is that, if there's an issue with the data used to do the type sorting, you should get a pop up asking you to reload the dex data through the QoL Hub. It does that instead of fixing the dex data for you right away, because loading data from the dex can take some time, so I figured it would be better to let the user load the dex data when they're ready. If there's still an issue, please send me a screenshot of the value of "QoLPokedex" in the Application tab of the Ctrl+Shift+I window. @Nekyasai - based on the errors that I saw in goldie's screenshots, I can tell that there is defintely something going on. There are some parts of the code that work great when everything is just right, but don't do a lot of error handling. What I added is an attempt to help with that for the sorting in the farm page. EDIT: I should have said, I just modified the latest version, that's why I'm asking you to reinstall it
sure! I reinstall through the link in your signature, yes?
Yes, the link in my signature will lead you back to my first post, which has the install link in it :)
I'm not seeing the value QoLpokedex anywhere in the application window.
My bad - Click on "Storage" on the left hand side, and underneath that, click on "Local Storage". You'll see the pokefarm.com entry under "Local Storage". You should see QoLPokedex in the "Key" column then, or you can use the Filter box to search for it.

Screenshot

here is what i've got - does that help? the part that cuts off is basically the same as yours
Yes it does, thank you. So, is the sort on types still not working? And, did you get a popup when it did not work?

Pages: 123··· 5758596061··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page