PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 151152153

Foxx's AvatarFoxx
Haven't been able to get this to work on Firefox at all. Downloaded Tampermonkey and the script fresh this afternoon. Restarted computer. Cleared cache. Downloaded the older version suggested a couple of pages back. Still not getting anything at all. It works fine on Chrome for me, but Firefox just isn't having it.
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

QUOTE originally posted by Foxx

Haven't been able to get this to work on Firefox at all. Downloaded Tampermonkey and the script fresh this afternoon. Restarted computer. Cleared cache. Downloaded the older version suggested a couple of pages back. Still not getting anything at all. It works fine on Chrome for me, but Firefox just isn't having it.
Have you been using ctrl + f5 everytime you load a new page? For some reason Firefox won't let the script run unless this is done. (I actually just redownloaded the Firefox script to check and this is still the case)

QUOTE originally posted by Bentomon

--Snip-- (and changed hidebox to displaybox)

~Known issues~

FireFox RiP

Script won't load automatically in FireFox and is blocked by something unknown for now. I'm searching for a permanent fix at the moment. Everything works when you use either Chrome or this fix when on FireFox:
  • Use ctrl + f5 to reload the page and the script runs. (Need to do this on every page you load)
--Snip--
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
Foxx's AvatarFoxx

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

Have you been using ctrl + f5 everytime you load a new page? For some reason Firefox won't let the script run unless this is done.
Yea, and still haven't seen it come up once. But thank you for letting me know that that is still the case. I can use pokefarm on chrome until that's able to be fixed up. =]
Started writing this post then realized it was getting super long, so I split it up into multiple hide boxes :)

Sort on Types Issue

@goldie031 and @sojussimblr I pushed an update that does a couple things: 1. I discovered that there were some cases where the pokedex wasn't being loaded correctly. I updated the code to handle those cases. 2. I added code into the "Sort on Types" code to check for any issues that occur while the sorting is going on. Every place where I could think of a potential problem occuring I added something to let the user know that there was a problem. If you can please reinstall the script and give it a shot. I'm hoping that this will help pinpoint exaxctly where the problem is occurring. If this doesn't work, what I would recommend is doing the following: 1. Deleting all of the data that beings with "QoL" in Application tab (quoted my previous post with the instructions below) 2. Refreshing the page 3. Reloading the dex from the QoL Hub.

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

My bad - Click on "Storage" on the left hand side, and underneath that, click on "Local Storage". You'll see the pokefarm.com entry under "Local Storage". You should see QoLPokedex in the "Key" column then, or you can use the Filter box to search for it.

Screenshot

I'm a little short on time right now, but I am planning on adding a button to the hub that will do this kind of "data reboot" for cases like this.

Sort on Names Issue

@sojussimblr - I took a look back into the history of the sort on names functionality, and I haven't touched this code besides moving it to another file. Do you have a lot of pokemon ready to evolve? It's a little slow for me, and I imagine it's because of the amount of pokemon I have ready to evolve.

Firefox Issue

@Foxx - I see that you took some steps to try to fix it, but could you go through the debugging steps listed in the post in my signature? That would help me determine if there's anything I can do, or if its related to existing issues with Tampermonkey and Firefox. Thanks :)
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
OK so I deleted all of the QoL data and refreshed it, and it is now stuck on 1059 out of 1111 Pokemon.
I am currently working on my: badge. gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
OK, a quick update. After I reinstalled, cleared, and reloaded pokedex, it stopped on 1059. I then attempted to load the pokedex again and it said it was complete, but when I got into the farm and tried to evolve on types, it stopped at Flabebe. EDIT: when I tried to do it on view all, it still didn't work.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
RE types: Having followed your instructions, for both reinstalling and for data rebooting, nothing has changed. I didn't get any pop-ups either, at least what I envision as pop-ups... which made me wonder if I'm defining pop-ups the same way as you're defining pop-ups. So I checked the Console tab and I've got a few errors there. Are those the pop-ups you're referring to?

RE names: While I do have a lot of RTE Pokemon, it's not been the highest number of RTE Pokemon I've ever had while still having the function work at high speed. I do have a high number of 'new' Pokemon RTE, though (Galarian Zig), so that might be a factor.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
has any progress been made on the sort on types issue? I'm still getting error messages, but I'm wondering if part of it is that my pokedex still won't load past 1059, no matter how many times I delete and retry. should I uninstall and reinstall?
@goldie031 - Sorry for being uncommunicative the last few days; haven't been able to find time to work on the code very often. I have made some progress. When you and sojussimblr pointed out that the script was failing at Flabébée and Galarian Zigzagoon it led me to pinpointing some errors.

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

@goldie031 - Sorry for being uncommunicative the last few days; haven't been able to find time to work on the code very often. I have made some progress. When you and sojussimblr pointed out that the script was failing at Flabébée and Galarian Zigzagoon it led me to pinpointing some errors.
sounds good! let me know when you have an update :)

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page