PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

"Sort on Types" in the Pokemon That Can Evolve hub is currently bugging out. It lists each Pokemon that can evolve twice - once under their corresponding type tab (without numbers of each type in the headers), and once under the Unknown Types tab at the bottom.

Screenshot. I've highlighted the same Squirtle in both examples.

Actually, and I noticed this, it’s just the regular list underneath. If you click on “unknown type” it will extend, showing that the Pokémon are not classified under unknown type. I would guess this is so we can quick evolve, since for some reason quick evolve doesn’t work for Pokémon that are in the drop downs
That is... literally what I said and what the screenshot proves. Both screenshots have their respective tabs extended, proving that the Squirtle does in fact show up in both lists. Edit: Wait, hang on, okay, I see what you're saying now. Sorry, just woke up. The bug report still stands; just take "under Unknown Types" more literally then.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page