PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

@sojussimblr and @Nekyasai I was able to use the "Sort on Types" button and see the correct sorting. To help me track down the problem, could either of you go through the troubleshooting steps in my first post? Easiest way to get back there is to go through the link to my post from the very first post in this thread. Thank you :)
I don't think it's a glitch, but when "sort on types" is clicked, it sorts properly. However, the original list of Pokemon is still there. It occurs in the "view all" screen of Pokemon that can Evolve. This issue does not occur in the default view of the "Pokemon that can Evolve" section Order of steps
  1. Go "Farm News" tab
  2. Click "view all" in "Pokemon that can Evolve" section
  3. Click "Sort on Types"
  4. Scroll down
  5. Here you will see the extra list of Pokemon
  6. Additional step: Click any of the type drop downs and you will see the Pokemon that are supposed to be here

QUOTE originally posted by goldie031

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

)
I went through all the troubleshooting steps and nothing worked. Here's a screenshot of what i'm dealing with: here. I'm on chrome and Windows 10. (you can see on the left what's going on with the evolution list)
Have you tried clicking the types? That looks identical to my screen on that page, and when I click the type names the Pokemon show up as a drop down.
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page