PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 227228229230231··· 317318319

Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
I'm getting so tired of this Mareep hunt, 3k hatches almost and no melan and hunting with all boosts. I swear I have more luck getting early melans now compared to long chain melans ;-;
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 7290
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu

QUOTE originally posted by yööns

QUOTE originally posted by Basilisk

I have lost count on the amount of sei days I've had with this Guzzlord hunt and 0 melans. I'm getting bummed out :(
sei days are cursed I swear. went all day today with zero specials. do you only hunt on sei days? if so maybe try one day without sei day, sounds kinda scary because statistically it's lower odds but I think it'd be worth a try! good luck to you🫡
I don't generally hunt legends/ubs on Sei days, I tend to only hatch on Niet Days since I can get a lot hatched fairly quickly with SLEs. Sei days mock me more than being genuinely helpful in a hunt.
I don't generally complain in the general public about hunts but I've been genuinely trolled (Shiny and Albino in the same party) today and I haven't seen that in literal months because the rates have been so abysmal ever since they were changed. Even Troll parties are rare now.
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Cherub's AvatarCherub

QUOTE originally posted by Kyøujurøu

QUOTE originally posted by yööns

QUOTE originally posted by Basilisk

I have lost count on the amount of sei days I've had with this Guzzlord hunt and 0 melans. I'm getting bummed out :(
sei days are cursed I swear. went all day today with zero specials. do you only hunt on sei days? if so maybe try one day without sei day, sounds kinda scary because statistically it's lower odds but I think it'd be worth a try! good luck to you🫡
I don't generally hunt legends/ubs on Sei days, I tend to only hatch on Niet Days since I can get a lot hatched fairly quickly with SLEs. Sei days mock me more than being genuinely helpful in a hunt.
I don't generally complain in the general public about hunts but I've been genuinely trolled (Shiny and Albino in the same party) today and I haven't seen that in literal months because the rates have been so abysmal ever since they were changed. Even Troll parties are rare now.
I hunt on regular days too. But to not get a melan on like 8 sei days is a little ridiculous
❤️Supernatural❤️
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
So, inspired by Celestane's earlier talks of 'lucky early chains' and such, I've decided to run a little experiment this month - restart the bee chain and build it back up for a little while, until the next bee break or until I get a melan from it, whichever comes first. I'm currently up to 280 eggs, three shinies, and I think about two albinoes, I don't remember? No melan yet, obviously. But I'd like to note that when I first started the bee chain way back in 2018, I'd gotten four shinies by egg 240. And I think I'd started using HM and Ubers specifically when that chain started. The first shiny of the new chain also came in at #52, while in the initial chain it came in at #12. I don't know if this is actually numerically a problem, but it feels like a problem, if you see what I mean.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
btw, just to add to the topic - since my comment I started 4 new hunts... ALL gave me early melans. Full boosted. Hm, charms, arceus (I know it supposedly helps on long chains only but... I definitely don't know many people who get melans regularly on champion), z-crystal... again, just from my surveillance over all this (and help from my friend who spent their precious time hunting with me for 5 hunts in total with similar conditions but no z crystal) - it is nigh impossible to get anything early without using Zs Early results, I know, but I just wanted to add some info. My report done, observation continues lol.
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
I'm tempted in sticking this chain and starting over since I'm well over 3k now and haven't seen anything. I have way better luck with early melans after the rates were changed. This is just so much of a waste with Z-Crystals and whatnot now, most of the time I only get 1-2 albinos too with the crystal activated now
I have 60 something more mons I can hatch from the Shelter, I was going to do Milcery, yk for my hunt but I've clicked the black Flute a good 100 times or so an I haven't found a single Milcery egg. I've hatched well over 300 Milcery today, maxed Boosts besides Arceus and I've only hatched 2 or 3 Shinies. Yet again, NO ALBINOS. I have Uber AND Z's on but I haven't gotten a single Albino within the last 4-5 days, I've only gotten 2 Albinos this entire HM so far(8, nearly 9 days) which I honestly think is sad. I have Level 7 Radar everyday, Z, Uber, everything for Albinos but I've only hatched 2, these rates have gotten so bad that I'm debating on if it's even worth it to melan hunt as I can't seem to get even an Albino or find eggs in the shelter.
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
SoulWesson's AvatarSoulWesson
I'm nearing 3,000 on Magearna, and it feels like it's never gonna end. 😩 Sally, what gives?? Just spit it out already...!
Score: 1200
Badge by LycanKai
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Sei day is broken, I hatched ALL my star pass eggs AND my 24 free plus like 40dcp adopts and not a single shiny??? Three albinos but no shinies like? Is sei even real? "We asked how she does it." She doesn't. :c
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,759,877
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Ok, this is just plain not fun anymore. I was on for HOURS on the bonus sei/neit day, hatched over 300 castforms yesterday (probably 500 in the last 2 days) with Uber charm, crystal, full albino radar, SLEs, shiny charm, hm, the works. Everything except Arceus rank. And my chain was as 4,700 (now it's over 5,000). Over 15,000 clicks in a day. Still no melan. A couple twin/troll parties but that's it. I've wasted numerous shiny charms, z crystals, DCP currency, and quite frankly, my time on this. It's been about 6 months since my last melan, and I've only hatched two in the year and a half I've been here. Since then the rates have been messed with and other features I liked were gotten rid of, at this point there is no joy in this for me anymore. It seems like if you don't have the time to be on this game all day everyday, you can't get melans on regular days. I have a life, I have to work to even be able to play this game. The days that I know are going to be good (like the last two sei days) I've purposely put in HOURS of my time off into this game. For nothing. I guess a couple shiny/albino I already have. I was getting up every few hours during the night to switch my eggs!! If I can't enjoy myself playing a game passively, or even when I spend hours doing NOTHING but clicking, it's time to find a new past time. This is ridiculous. I've been looking at other games to play online where I can trade some of the stuff on here since I worked really hard for it. I don't care for chicken smoothie, I'm going to try pokeheros and gpxplus now. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to PM me. I'm really really thinking about liquidating my whole account. Either that or going on to play the other games and checking back in with pokefarm in a year or so to see if they ever fix the rates. Because this is not a fun game. I know this thread was started as a light-hearted way to vent, but mods should read these actual complaints and change the game. No one wants to spend hours of their only days off clicking over and over for nothing. I wish you all well, I don't think you'll be seeing me much anymore. Edit: of course I post this and immediately hatch a melan. At this point it feels like too little too late.
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar

Pages: 123··· 227228229230231··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page