PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
So, inspired by Celestane's earlier talks of 'lucky early chains' and such, I've decided to run a little experiment this month - restart the bee chain and build it back up for a little while, until the next bee break or until I get a melan from it, whichever comes first. I'm currently up to 280 eggs, three shinies, and I think about two albinoes, I don't remember? No melan yet, obviously. But I'd like to note that when I first started the bee chain way back in 2018, I'd gotten four shinies by egg 240. And I think I'd started using HM and Ubers specifically when that chain started. The first shiny of the new chain also came in at #52, while in the initial chain it came in at #12. I don't know if this is actually numerically a problem, but it feels like a problem, if you see what I mean.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page