PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 225226227228229··· 317318319

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I noticed I only seem to get melans on big holidays. Of my three melans, all of which are in my party or special eevee field, one is July 4th and one is New Years. The other is just weird (No sei, crystal, or charm.) Conclusion: Wait umtill a holiday, I guess.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
This hunt has been so disappointing. It’s been about 4,700 eggs since my last melan, and in the 1,500 eggs I’ve hatched since I resumed the chain I’ve hatched 3 albinos
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
leyyatha's Avatarleyyatha
I’ve hatched over 3100 eggs and still no melan Swirlix for me. :-( I started this hunt for the Type Race before the last Type Race… with my luck I’ll still be at it when I’m next on Team Twinkle Tackle again, 17 months from now. T_T
Name: Asuka Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Far's AvatarFar
I don't know when I'll hit Arceus rank, but for now, I'm dealing with Champion odds +uber +charm +level 7 radar. I don't even have Z-crystals for my hunt. ;-; I know it isn't long sompared to some others' chains, but I'm at 1,975 Fletchling with not a melan in sight. This is my first melan hunt, so I'm not sure what to expect, really. It seems like a myth to me, almost.
❀|| Far or Farron || 26, Adult player ||❀
× 15 / 500 (Will 1:1 any)
× 2310 / 3200 (Will 1:1 any)

❀|| Archen avatar by me ||❀
Cherub's AvatarCherub
Just hatched another albino :( I'm passed 800 now on guzzlord. When will my melan show up?
❤️Supernatural❤️
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
I was just shiny hunting on one of the games and the fact that soft resetting and watching the same cutscene for 8 hours straight was still more tolerable than melan hunting cannot be a good thing... i get so frustrated in my melan hunts on site its unreal..
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
JadeLeech's AvatarJadeLeech
Hatched 500+ eggs with as full boosts as I can get (Shiny charm, Ubercharm, HM, long chain bonus of 120+%, Full radar, Z-crystal, and a third of the eggs were hatched on the most recent Sei day) and I got a bunch of specials but still no melan :( I am growing really really tired of this hunt and I feel like I'm just never gonna get this bulbasaur. 8365 hatches, 77 shiny, 43 albino, 2 troll parties, 0 Melans
Leech - she/her
Lv. 21 — 984 / 1,387
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
I'm always buying deltas I don't have, please shoot me a PM if ever you are selling. Or even just to let me know about a thread I might have missed where someone is selling deltas. Check out my shop too!
PFP and signature CSS by yours truly.
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê

QUOTE originally posted by JadeLeech

Hatched 500+ eggs with as full boosts as I can get (Shiny charm, Ubercharm, HM, long chain bonus of 120+%, Full radar, Z-crystal, and a third of the eggs were hatched on the most recent Sei day) and I got a bunch of specials but still no melan :( I am growing really really tired of this hunt and I feel like I'm just never gonna get this bulbasaur. 8365 hatches, 77 shiny, 43 albino, 2 troll parties, 0 Melans
my eevee hunt in a nutshell :( Just for fun (and possible bitter irony), what if you save your long chain and start this hunt all over? as an experiment, with the same full boosts for... let's say, 250 eggs? I will be wheezing if you get a melan... or crying. who knows xd
skyvory's Avatarskyvory

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

Just for fun (and possible bitter irony), what if you save your long chain and start this hunt all over? as an experiment, with the same full boosts for... let's say, 250 eggs? I will be wheezing if you get a melan... or crying. who knows xd
im doing exactly this for my absol hunt later. i went 6k eggs without a melan, and then finally got one and then went another 1k without any extras to this day. i genuinely think people are more likely to get melans at lower chains at this point...
yööns's Avataryööns
^^^ agreed. nearly all of my 23 hatched melans have been under 1k eggs, most of them I wasn't even trying to get a melan! at this point if you don't get one within 2k might as well start over yk/: that's what ima start doing at least
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

(: 0)

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 225226227228229··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page