PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 226227228229230··· 317318319

Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
Agreed as well. And I might start doing that as well, considering most hunts I've been doing now are for orders and I'll go 2-3k+ eggs without a melan in site and just get tired of that hunt. Like my Nincada hunt is at almost 20k chain and from 10-18k chain, I only got a melan every 2k+ eggs with max chances. Personally, don't think that should be a thing when you have max odds. I got more melans from 300 eggs to 10k eggs hatched than I did 10k to 18-19k eggs hatched.
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns Type Race Points: 7290
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
sojubean's Avatarsojubean
Ngl I'm still salty at my first and only melan Applin (wrong nature too!) that hatched at 5,494 chain. The number is burned into my brain. The rates are so darn bad right now that hunting isn't even fun anymore. I've got several chains over 2-3k with no melan luck at all despite fully boosted hunting.
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,082,541
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,568,319
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +7,265,664
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,436,518
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
I don't think anyone would agree with me on this, I don't like early melans! I put all this time in to prepping, gathered up a ton of daycare passes, readied a clicklist, got my radars going, etc, etc and then... there it is... A melan within the first hundred or so eggs! Like I barely have the forethought to decide for dinner tomorrow and this thing I had been readying for for weeks/months is over just like that, what do I do now?? Do I keep going? Start a new hunt? it's no fun... of the 4 melans I've hatched only 1 was over 200 hatches, a pidgey that I was hunting during January's type race I hate complaining about good luck, but ugh!
Another day, another hunt: Cyclizar :) just having some fun this time around 294 | x3 | x1
skyvory's Avatarskyvory

QUOTE originally posted by WanderingMoss

I don't think anyone would agree with me on this, I don't like early melans! I put all this time in to prepping, gathered up a ton of daycare passes, readied a clicklist, got my radars going, etc, etc and then... there it is... A melan within the first hundred or so eggs!
i completely agree with you in the sense that it just feels odd to me sometimes tbh.. there are times where i get an early melan and am grateful because my last hunt wasnt successful to get me a melan at all but then there are OTHER times where i get frustrated that i could get many early melans but not a melan when i put more effort in and get to the 5,000+ mark... the rates are just so odd right now
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
I wholeheartedly agree there! I haven't gotten as far into my chains as some that I have seen, my longest being totodile at 1,214, but it really does feel like odds are a little scrambled. I fear starting totodile again, but I almost want to see what kind of luck I could get if I started from scratch rather than resume my saved chain and that I really doubt I'm the only one thinking about testing
Ludmila's AvatarLudmila
I somewhat agree with you on that, but I just find that early melans are more common than longer chain melans now. Doing Rockruff and I have a 2.6k chain and I've seen nothing so far.
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
So after seeing all the comments about low chain melans, I decided to stick my sentret hunt and start a new hunt for the tourney. And low and behold: 106 in the chain. Not naive of course cuz so many people are breeding, but I was not expecting this. I've not hatched any albinos yet and only one other shiny so far.
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,753,868
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"

QUOTE originally posted by Kårñstêin

~Snip~
Awhh a Brave baby!! It's so cute! I've gone only about 800 now(I think) on Milcery with all Boosts and still nothing too special. I have about 4 Shinies and 2 Albinos from a week of hunting with all Boosts. The Albino rate in my opinion sucks, and having shinies and albinos being this terrible at appearing, let alone the same party, making melan hunting not fun anymore. It use to be worth it but after 2k expenses and not even 200zc worth of things after 8 days? I don't think my melan will appear this HM even though every party I hatch I always think a melan might appear.
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Cherub's AvatarCherub
I have lost count on the amount of sei days I've had with this Guzzlord hunt and 0 melans. I'm getting bummed out :(
❤️Supernatural❤️
yööns's Avataryööns

QUOTE originally posted by Basilisk

I have lost count on the amount of sei days I've had with this Guzzlord hunt and 0 melans. I'm getting bummed out :(
sei days are cursed I swear. went all day today with zero specials. do you only hunt on sei days? if so maybe try one day without sei day, sounds kinda scary because statistically it's lower odds but I think it'd be worth a try! good luck to you🫡
shon ; 24
Nanab Berry

Nanab Berry

Berry

Bitter, but with a trace of sweetness, the Nanab Berry was the seventh to be discovered in the world.

Flavour: Bitter
Colour: Pink
Firmness: Very Hard
Growth time: 8 hours

Sells for 20

Lv. 52 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Timid nature

Pages: 123··· 226227228229230··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page