PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
Ok, this is just plain not fun anymore. I was on for HOURS on the bonus sei/neit day, hatched over 300 castforms yesterday (probably 500 in the last 2 days) with Uber charm, crystal, full albino radar, SLEs, shiny charm, hm, the works. Everything except Arceus rank. And my chain was as 4,700 (now it's over 5,000). Over 15,000 clicks in a day. Still no melan. A couple twin/troll parties but that's it. I've wasted numerous shiny charms, z crystals, DCP currency, and quite frankly, my time on this. It's been about 6 months since my last melan, and I've only hatched two in the year and a half I've been here. Since then the rates have been messed with and other features I liked were gotten rid of, at this point there is no joy in this for me anymore. It seems like if you don't have the time to be on this game all day everyday, you can't get melans on regular days. I have a life, I have to work to even be able to play this game. The days that I know are going to be good (like the last two sei days) I've purposely put in HOURS of my time off into this game. For nothing. I guess a couple shiny/albino I already have. I was getting up every few hours during the night to switch my eggs!! If I can't enjoy myself playing a game passively, or even when I spend hours doing NOTHING but clicking, it's time to find a new past time. This is ridiculous. I've been looking at other games to play online where I can trade some of the stuff on here since I worked really hard for it. I don't care for chicken smoothie, I'm going to try pokeheros and gpxplus now. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to PM me. I'm really really thinking about liquidating my whole account. Either that or going on to play the other games and checking back in with pokefarm in a year or so to see if they ever fix the rates. Because this is not a fun game. I know this thread was started as a light-hearted way to vent, but mods should read these actual complaints and change the game. No one wants to spend hours of their only days off clicking over and over for nothing. I wish you all well, I don't think you'll be seeing me much anymore. Edit: of course I post this and immediately hatch a melan. At this point it feels like too little too late.
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page