PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 212213214215216··· 317318319

PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Not me finishing this hunt out of frustation- nah fr tho, i dont think i will melan hunt in a long time;0; i lost a bunch of cool new eggs bc of this hunt

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
6,017 hatches. HM and charm every day. Yesterday I hatched I think 5 shinies (eta: out of about 200 eggs), which is WAY more than I've been doing, but I'm still about to flip a table. I bought a crystal for today, and now I'm gonna just start praying to the RNGods. I popped a crystal when Swablu was the POTD a few weeks ago with no luck, so I'm really hoping it's not another waste of a million credits :/ this hunt has been miserable, idk if I wanna do any more after this it's really not worth the frustration
Kitty | She/They
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Getting a melan after getting no albinos for literally hundreds of eggs feels like a miracle, but i still need one more and frankly with these rates being so pathetic, i feel like i won't get it for another 5000 eggs. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll hatch One Albino within the next thousand, but that might be a bit unreasonably hopeful still
Please check out my shop!
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Two consecutive Sei Days People: hatching 4 melans a day, hatching 1/15 melan, hatching several melan legendaries in a row Me, all boosted with a z-crystal 1st resumed legendary hunt: 2nd resumed legendary hunt: haha. NO 8000-chain of Eevees: P.S. These sei days are extremely strange. After almost a year of counterproductiveness - and this? My conspirologist senses are tingling.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
I've gotten 1 melan out of 3.6k hatches. These last 2 Sei days, I've gotten 3 shinies and 1 albino. Granted, I'm not running HM anymore bc I'm completely broke from DCP and buying other bonsues along the way. Not putting money into this game anymore with these asinine rates when bonuses don't even work anyways.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
@Celestane very much agreed. I’m not entirely sure if I want to switch my hunts and it’s kinda discouraging to me that I have to spend more money just for switching hunts :’’) I’m not sure what’s going on, but Sally decided to give me one albino… in a troll party. I’m happy I got one albino from the boosts, but I feel disappointed… my HM and Uber is ending today and I’m quite… idk- Good luck to everyone hoping for a melan! Wish you better luck than mine lol :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I hatched 1 shiny and 1 albino yesterday (which is great... but i used max boosts except hypermode) but nothing yet today. I'm getting super nervous because my eggs are getting scarce. So I hope I can somehow finished this hunt and get my melan today... but I doubt it, my chain is relatively low...
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
I got hyper mode and ubercharms back and then we got these back to back Sei and Niet days so of course let's pop a z-crystal and level 7 radar right?! Add in some shiny charms plus the "3,659/40" chain I have. I'm only missing about 8 or so entries and 3 eggs from being Arceus rank again. I've gotten nothing but 5 shinys between yesterday and today. How have I not seen a single albino?! Let alone a melan, who am I kidding any more?
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Why are the rates so bad? Like when the albinos were nerfed, was it set to a 1/never rate? This is just horrible and everyone knows it, and maybe it would be fine in an actual pokemon game where hunting doesn't hinge on paying real money (beyond buying the game obviously) or trading people for currency that someone else paid for, but in this game? The rates need to be actually worth the cost of a hunt, and for now, they really aren't. I'm only hunting still because I'm preserving the melans/albinos i really like before they change, and it makes me so anxious to think ill start a hunt and get so close and not make it in time because I'll hit 10k eggs with zero melans and like, 4 albinos if I'm lucky. Albinos were common, sure, but i think they went too far in the other direction in trying to fix it. There's gotta be a better compromise to keep them rare without it being like this Edit: not to mention that items meant to boost seem to do... Nothing. Z-crystals, for example, give you maybe one or two albinos for most people despite being so expensive. The way they work being changed to last three days instead of one/being separated from the albino radar during set up is a good change! But with the rates being so poor even With them, there's just no reason to waste the money. It just makes me sad.
I know right?, I've been on this cleffa hunt for a while now as I just hit 800 hatched with 1 albino and zero shiny's. My last hunt's have also been terrible with no melanistic's maybe a few S/A's here and there. Also what is with the Sei days not actually giving shiny's I charged up my shiny charm today but still nothing.. (I'm dreading my delta shaymin hunt since I'm afraid that I won't be able to get any S/A's)
PinkSkittyPow
Hullo I'm Azure! (they/them)

Pages: 123··· 212213214215216··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page