PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 210211212213214··· 317318319

Absol's AvatarAbsol
I'm not one to complain usually, but this hunt is driving me up the freaking wall. 4.1k hatched with Minibbit. Usually I would be like "Well this is taking forever," which it is, but this is a GENDERLESS Exclusive that takes a ton of clicks to even get ONE egg. I just need ONE melan for a hunt order that I've been working on for months. I have Arceus + HM + Uber + Shiny Charm + Z-Crystals. What more do you want from me Sally? Just let me be free from this dreaded hunt ;-;
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Pokemanatee's AvatarPokemanatee
Got my first troll party at ~9000 eggs :') im in pain
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
So, your neighborhood Skeletor comes with some disturbing facts! I have been monitoring SeiDay hatchies for over 8 months now. The only thing I can say is that every single one of them was... counterproductive. With all possible boosts I either get nothing, or a couple of albinos from z-crystal. While I usually get at least two shinies on a completely normal day Sometimes this thought crawls into my mind: "oh, what if it's broken somehow and Sei instead of giving bonuses, is taking them away???" What a conspiracy theory lol Does anyone feel the same way? xd my melan hunt of kitwurm is on 5k eggs... nothing on sei, I lost my hopes lol
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn

QUOTE originally posted by Çelestanê

So, your neighborhood Skeletor comes with some distirbing facts! I have been monitoring SeiDay hatchies for over 8 months now. The only thing I can say is that every single one of them was... counterproductive. With all possible boosts I usually either get nothing, or a couple of albinos from z-crystal. While I usually get at least two shinies on a completely normal day Sometimes this thought crawls into my mind: "oh, what if it's broken somehow and Sei instead of giving bonuses, is taking them away???" What a conspiracy theory lol Does anyone feel the same way? xd my melan hunt of kitwurm is on 5k eggs... nothing on sei, I lost my hopes lol
I've noticed this and wondered if anyone else was paying attention.. Sei has to rhyme with Lie lol bc I swear never get sparkles on Sei days
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu

So, your neighborhood Skeletor comes with some distirbing facts! I have been monitoring SeiDay hatchies for over 8 months now. The only thing I can say is that every single one of them was... counterproductive. With all possible boosts I usually either get nothing, or a couple of albinos from z-crystal. While I usually get at least two shinies on a completely normal day Sometimes this thought crawls into my mind: "oh, what if it's broken somehow and Sei instead of giving bonuses, is taking them away???" What a conspiracy theory lol Does anyone feel the same way? xd my melan hunt of kitwurm is on 5k eggs... nothing on sei, I lost my hopes lol
To me, Sei days are a Joke. I very rarely ever get Shinies, let alone Melans on a Sei day. I get my Specials on a normal, non-bonus day. I wonder if you're onto something.
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

On the last Sei day (near MCW) I barely got any specials, yet on the Niet day, I got my Melan and so many specials… starting to think any other day other than Sei are worth it- imagine if it was just a trick all along for people to massively click lol We feel the pain (RNg is kinda weird, so idk anymore)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech

Oh yeah fr, sei days are pathetic. I heard they might be better for players without boosts like hypermode/charms/etc, but even back then for me, i didn't get anything on them. It feels like z-crystals are the same; i hatched 2 albinos today alone without them, but 3 total with two back to back crystals (6 days). Do they boost or do they not? I could've made money selling them so i could fund my hunt but instead they were completely wasted. Absolutely nonsense
Please check out my shop!
Cherub's AvatarCherub
Ok I usually don't complain but after what I just hatched I feel like I can. Two albinos and a shiny. Right next to each other. Really? Come on man lol
❤️Supernatural❤️
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow
Why are shinies/albinos so hard to get now, its so unfair

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
I definitely feel like specials are harder to get now... I remember years ago they seemed to be more abundant. A week or so again the pokemon of the day was my hunt so I used a shiny charm, and I hatched 60 some eggs and hatched.... one shiny. Maybe it's bad luck but I feel like they're harder to get now...

Pages: 123··· 210211212213214··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page