PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
Why are the rates so bad? Like when the albinos were nerfed, was it set to a 1/never rate? This is just horrible and everyone knows it, and maybe it would be fine in an actual pokemon game where hunting doesn't hinge on paying real money (beyond buying the game obviously) or trading people for currency that someone else paid for, but in this game? The rates need to be actually worth the cost of a hunt, and for now, they really aren't. I'm only hunting still because I'm preserving the melans/albinos i really like before they change, and it makes me so anxious to think ill start a hunt and get so close and not make it in time because I'll hit 10k eggs with zero melans and like, 4 albinos if I'm lucky. Albinos were common, sure, but i think they went too far in the other direction in trying to fix it. There's gotta be a better compromise to keep them rare without it being like this Edit: not to mention that items meant to boost seem to do... Nothing. Z-crystals, for example, give you maybe one or two albinos for most people despite being so expensive. The way they work being changed to last three days instead of one/being separated from the albino radar during set up is a good change! But with the rates being so poor even With them, there's just no reason to waste the money. It just makes me sad.
Please check out my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page