PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 213214215216217··· 317318319

Juice's AvatarJuice
The only thing these back to to back Niet and Sei days seem to be good for is hatching disappointing parties quicker than normal. I'm not one to normally complain, let alone post complaints on the forums, but if a Z-Crystal is supposed to boost albino chances, I should be hatching them. Just since the MCW started, I've gone through about 350 some houndour eggs with not a single albino. I've barely even hatched shiny hounds at this point. It feels like such a waste using bonuses and add-ons in this game sometimes. Edit: 360 eggs with bonuses, full radar, and dark Z-Crystal and finally managed to hatch one albino. Next party a melan. I give up haha
- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
Three days of Niet and Sei and I got no melans to show for it lol Aw well. Getting dp at least.
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
3 days of Niet and Sei, over 600 eggs, and lots spent on SLE's Not a melan in sight and only a single albino @-@
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
3 days of Niet and Sei and a z crystal, and no melan
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
ÍtsÍndígo's AvatarÍtsÍndígo
upwards of 2k eggs on litten (paused and hatched 70 enteis[impulse from seeing others luck]) and atp idek know why , full boosts rank/zcrystal/charms+ sei etc etc . and in the past 5 days ive gotten 5 shiny liten (2 in 1 party today no sei) and 1 albino entei..

rant

i was wondering if my account was broken or something lol ive never had this bad of luck wether i was intentionally hunting or not. im tired of paying for Zc to fund an empty hunt.. think im finally gonna quit litten after this zcrystal runs out. but then again im likely to save the chain because i dont want to feel like i came up short
Finnfern's AvatarFinnfern
my only goal for this hunt was a male melan. i still haven't gotten it :|
︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻ ||We are a system. we will use plural pronouns on occasion.||
︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hey Sally! It would be great if you didn’t give me 500 Pokémon in a row (max boosts) and not a single shiny or albino between them. :P
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê

QUOTE originally posted by ICEBÜNN

Hey Sally! It would be great if you didn’t give me 500 Pokémon in a row (max boosts) and not a single shiny or albino between them. :P
Double it... 587 eggs with no specials. Got 2 albinos and a shiny at the beginning, I guess Sally considers it enough for now xD
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
When you put on all boosts for a possible birthday melan but get two shinies… 👍 And I’m sorry to be complaining at such a low chain compared to other people, but seeing so many early melans and delta melans is making me go crazy. My shiny luck is fine, and I think I’m good on that, but Sally never really likes me getting melans for that matter. Even when I get enough to put all boosts on for that possible melan chance, Sally says “No, but here’s another shiny to add to your collection!! :DD” My melan luck is cursed
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
timelording's Avatartimelording
Just woke up from a dream where I hatched 3 melans in one batch. Oh to live in that universe ;-; this hunt cant keep dragging much longer!
Look at my babies!!!! Hatched on the same day!!!!

Pages: 123··· 213214215216217··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page