PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 318319320

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I don't know what my record is for Most Eggs Hatched In A Day, but after fighting to grab 330 from the shelter, 420 from the daycare, and a mere 6 from the supplier bc they take forever to arrive, I've hatched 756 sinisteas, only 6 of which were shiny, 25 albinos, 2 sets of twins (one pair which was my very last party before I went to bed last night ugh) I'm very tired. I can't hatch anymore today. Don't wanna waste even more of my DCP than 420. I don't even have a troll party to complain about, this hunt is drier than my skin. I wasn't planning to activate a shiny charm or crystal tomorrow, but of course, here comes Sei Day, after all the other bonuses have gone home, to get our hopes up. We literally just had a Noot day, was another really necessary? (No. The only acceptable answer is no. We all wanted Sei and that's just facts.) Uhogisdlakf Sally PLEASE just give me a melan!! I don't even like tea!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

pøryqøns's Avatarpøryqøns
im CONVINCED ive done something to anger sally without knowing it
the melan gyarados belonged to my friend before she fully left pokefarm
update on the ranking: im in 47th place as i type this
icon is my little silly hes so sillyfunny and perfect in every way (he's a banpresto plush) ✨click my boy plox✨
Douse Drive

Douse Drive

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A modified storage device created by Team Plasma. It contains tb_water.dll

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Raynn's AvatarRaynn
Score: 0
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
Why, Sally, Why??? Guess it must be the curse of the Helix Fossil. Niet, quit worshipping the Helix Fossil! On a Sei day too......
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
"Your 5,000+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 50.0% for hatching Melanistic Pokémon!" Okay then why did I only hatch ONE shiny and no other specials at full boosts yesterday? (except arceus :v)
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
Sina142's AvatarSina142
I broke my nearly 1,000 Chatot chain, and now I can't find a single egg in the shelter. Time to start back at square one.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
I hatched 162 Nosepass in two hours with three SLEs, Arceus, Z Crystal, and Uber, HM and level 7 albinor radar. My chain hit 700 before reset, yet I hatched fewer albinos than on previous days, and one shiny. I've also used a z crystal the last two days. 🙄 It's not even my first Nosepass hunt. I recorded 22 shinies and three albinos in 500 eggs, meanwhile this hunt, I've had nine shinies and 21 albinos in 700 eggs. Why am I suffering? My last hunt melan was at 18/636 with the same boosts. this is why me and rng aren't friends.
why oh why oh why did i decide to go for a FEMALE melan nidoran? why didn't i try to hunt something easier? this is one of the few pokemon where gender actually matters, and i decided to melan hunt for a specific gender, so my odds of getting my target are even less likely than usual. why did i start this hunt? why am i doing this to myself? at least nidoran is 50/50...
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
2 away from 2k and my very last party of the day gives me albino twins you're really cruel, sally >:(
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
very much appreciated Sally
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 318319320

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page