PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 318319320

skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Oof, it's been 4000 eggs since my last melan, this is the longest dry chain I've ever had, sally please have mercy.
Hi, me again. 5000 eggs since last melan. Sei, you disappoint me. See yall at my 6k eggs since last melan update.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
"Current chain: 4,504 / 38" It took me nearly 2.2k eggs to hatch the first shiny of this stupid chain, and I've been at it for over a year now (granted, there was a four-month-long break in there). I've hatched dozens of albinos that no one wants to buy because special starters are ubiquitous, I have a dozen fields filled with Fennekin that can't evolve because I'm waiting for my next gemwish upgrade to do so, and I can't stop the chain to get Arceus Rank and make things easier because I need funds for the Azure Flute and the relics needed to get to Wishalloy. Sei and the Pokeradar have betrayed me.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
222 eggs hatched today with full boosts, it’s been about 2k since my last melan and I’m now passed 11k hatched. When will this hell end
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
Again, another Sei day where it seemed to screw me over more than anything. As much as another early melan would be nice so I can end this hunt early, I hatched like only one or two albinos yesterday and then nothing. Thanks Sally. Time to buy like 400 more DC passes. Sigh.
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
nearly 1500 into this chain with less than 2 days of hm left, and sally decides to mock me
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
miha's Avatarmiha
maybe a bit early to complain, but still. all effects but arceus active and not a single special for 175 eggs. And then one albino and one shiny right next to each other. And the next batch of hatches: another albino. this is so weird
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Used about 6k DP today, hatched about 400-450 Solynx eggs, went from 1400-1800 chain which is a perfectly reasonable area for a Melan. Driest. Day. Ever. My Z-Crystal barely seemed to do any extra than normal, which I'm ticked about spending 1.5mil on for it to be useless. Shiny charm kinda helped, still not as many as I'd like. I'm so disappointed and angry. Probably not gonna bother buying DP again for awhile, it's basically been useless for me lately.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Ahahaha Ghost V, Uber, Shiny, Albino, Ghost Z, Shazi, Garth, even a second Noot day in a row and yet... 330 shelter adopts + 222 DCP. Just broke 1k (1225) and all I’m getting is albinos or nothing. There’s been literally only three shinies today. Don’t do this to me, Sally. Theory is still strong but pls don’t do this to me. Give me a melan PLEASE so I can move on! Ordered a full party of eggs from supplier, only one came. Decided to delta it for fun and got double-ghost. Ok. Last thing I hatched tonight. Please give me luck in the morning or I will scream. Please and thank.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
Good luck to you then. Sally threw me 7 albino Ralts in 2 days and my chain is over 14k, still no melans. Guess it's my fault for starting a melan hunt before I'm Arceus rank.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon

large image

Not intentionally looking for a melan but this still hurts
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 318319320

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page