PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I don't know what my record is for Most Eggs Hatched In A Day, but after fighting to grab 330 from the shelter, 420 from the daycare, and a mere 6 from the supplier bc they take forever to arrive, I've hatched 756 sinisteas, only 6 of which were shiny, 25 albinos, 2 sets of twins (one pair which was my very last party before I went to bed last night ugh) I'm very tired. I can't hatch anymore today. Don't wanna waste even more of my DCP than 420. I don't even have a troll party to complain about, this hunt is drier than my skin. I wasn't planning to activate a shiny charm or crystal tomorrow, but of course, here comes Sei Day, after all the other bonuses have gone home, to get our hopes up. We literally just had a Noot day, was another really necessary? (No. The only acceptable answer is no. We all wanted Sei and that's just facts.) Uhogisdlakf Sally PLEASE just give me a melan!! I don't even like tea!

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page