PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 141516

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
A Bunch of spars for a latter retelling. https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/212860 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/212861 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/212871 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/212923 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/212924 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/212925 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/213046 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/213047 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/213048 https://pokefarm.com/dojo/sparring/view/213049
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
retelling of Caramel321 Gym No.2, not exact words.
ACottontail walked into the gym strolling past the flower beds arranged in a variety of colors and pidgey are chirping a song in an off key discord. "Hello I would like to challenge this gym. I have the star badge as you can see in my badge case." "Welcome..." The gym leader said in a deep calm tone. He appeared to be meditating, almost asleep even. He got off his stump and got out his first pokeball, "The battle starts now, so get ready for this." "Alright, go Fracture" ACottontail said throwing a pokeball. Fracture immediately turned to the flowers and started examining them before realizing a Leafeon was waiting to battle. She turned and thousands of beautifully crafted specks of ice flowed out of orange and red scales unendingly towards Leafeon. Leafeon braved forward chilling a bit more with each step. They leaped forward smiling at the damage they had done before surrendering to the cold as everything turned to black. Round 1 VS After being sent out Wisp looked backwards for reassurance. Sawsbuck ran up, turned back and kicked. Focusing on his gem Wisp was cloaking in swirling flames. Sawsbuck jumped back however Wisp followed in pursuit. Sawsbuck desperately tried to run away from the intense heat however failed and then fainted. Round 2 VS Breezee was out next. Both sides charged at each other as horns clashed. Breezee tilled her head aside throwing Gogoat into a faint where they fainted. Breezee began wondering how she could incorporate this into the book she was writing before returning to her pokeball. Round 3 VS It was the last round and the stakes were high. ACottontail decided to send in her ace, Kaybre to be safe. Kaybre soar into the sky and let out a powerful hurricane. Kaybre flew back down embarrassed as she realized Leavanny went down in a single hit. Round 4 VS The gym leader handed ACottontail TM 53, Engery ball(not that it matters...) and the Flower badge. ACottontail accepted the items and walked out of the gym. She was ready to face whatever challenge laid ahead with her pokemon.
So that was Caramel321 Gym No.2. Badge
Retelling of fire storm master challenge, not exact words. wip
ACottontail walked into the gym with her trusty Noivern Kaybre by her side. She followed the Quilxray, grabbed a pencil and filled out the slip. She went up to the gym leader and handed him her slip. "I'm ready to take on the fire storm master challenge." she said. "I accept your challenge," the gym leader said, "You were a formidable opponent in the past, don't disappoint me now!" "Alright go Electra!" ACottontail tossed a pokeball and a Luxray came out. ACottontail braced herself for the long battle ahead. Both pokemon charged into each other. Both pokemon slowly weakened each other and as Dr.G appeared to have the upper hand Electra on the last of her strength sprang out and chipped away the last of Dr.G's health. Round 1 VS xx Senga immediately jabbed Mistress Vivi in the chest. Her claw hurt from the strong steel. Mistress Vivi slashed Senga across the face. Senga jabbed forward however Mistress Vivi caught it a threw Senga across the room. Senga struggled to get up. Mistress Vivi was waiting with her arms crossed, doing nothing. Senga was terrified about what her foe was planing and with her heart racing attacked. Mistress Vivi countered it. Senga fell and fainted. Round 2 xx VS Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 xx VS Round 9 xx VS Round 10 VS xx Round 11 xx VS Round 12 VS xx Round 13 VS xx Round 14 VS xx Round 15 VS xx Round 16 VS xx Round 17?xx VS
wip guide to spars + dojo
Have you ever wanted to get into battling in PFQ but not quite sure where to start? Sparing is very different from the main series games. There are no abilities. All battles are one on one. Your pokemon chooses moves from types and damage categories and there are no status moves. This is a guide to help you get into sparing in PFQ. Part I : Selecting a pokemon to train When battling there are 3 different stat categories you should be aware of. Damage, Attack/Special Attack: This determines how much damage your pokemon will do. No matter what you do your pokemon will sometimes use it's weaker attack stat. Protection, Health/Defense/Special Defense:This determines how much damage a pokemon can endure before fainting. Speed:Determines turn order in battle. Sometimes when a battle is close speed will determine who attacks first and win. An example battle of speed determining the winner can be seen here. When choosing a pokemon to use you first want to decide what species. All pokemon have different strengths and weaknesses as determined by their base stat total and typing. What pokemon you use is up to you though battles are determined by who has more health after 5 rounds. Some places ban or limit the number of megas and legendaries you can use so remember that before training a team of only megas and legendaries. A pokemon being a mega or a legendary does not mean it's more powerful than anything that isn't one. Look at mega Mawile for instance. It has a base stat total of 480 when something like Delphox has a base stat total of 534. Slaking is one of the best non-mega non-legendary pokemon out there. This beast has 670 base stat total, more than many mega pokemon and some legendaries. Without abilities on PFQ there is nothing holding it back. Slaking has a sky high attack and health. Slaking's main weakness is it's 65 base special defense leaving it weak to special attacks. Arguably another weakness is having a speed of just 100, however it still matches or out speeds a lot of pokemon. After Slaking the pokemon with the next best base stat total that isn't a legendary or mega is Wishiwashi's school forme. It has high attack and defense stats however it has low speed and health. After that are all of the Pseudo legendary pokemon. This is not counting normal PFQ fakemon or exclusives as I do not have access to a list of their base stat totals. As for the mega and legendary pokemon both mega Mewtwos, mega Raquaza, mega Grintina, Mega Ho-oh, Mega Lugia, Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia have the highest BST overall with 780 BST. After you chose a species of pokemon you want to train you have to find a good one of that species. This means you want to find one with a good nature and decent IVs. Natures give a 10% boost to a stat and a 10% decrease to another stat. There are also natures that give a boost to no stat. Generally you do not want a nature that hinders the pokemon's higher attack stat. You usually want a nature that boosts the pokemon's higher attack stat or speed though the exact best nature depends on your preferences and the pokemon it's self. As for IVs it is always best to have the highest IVs possible. The maximum IVs a pokemon can have in a stat is 31. A guide for breeding for IVs can be found here. While it's good to aim for good IVs it's not the end of the world if you don't use a perfect IV pokemon seeing as most people don't use perfect IV pokemon. However someone who does use a perfect IV pokemon will have an advantage over someone who doesn't. What is more important, natures or IVs?

Here are some tests

Here are some calucations done on Smogon's damage calculator to test how important natures and ivs are. All are done with a lv50 Sawk using close combat on an lv50 Abomasnow to test how different combinations of ivs and natures affect the damage a pokemon does. No EVs are used in these calculations. +atk 31 iv 153.9 - 181.8% -atk 31 iv 124.8 - 149% + atk 0 iv 138.1 - 163.6% - atk 0 iv 112.7 - 134.5% neutral attack 31 iv 141.8 - 167.2% neutral attack 0 iv 124.8 - 149%
What does this show? A 0IV Sawk with an attack boosting nature does more damage than a 31IV Sawk with an attack hindering nature. A 31IV Sawk with a neutral nature does a little more damage than a 0IV Sawk with an attack boosting nature, and that a 31IV Sawk with an attack hindering nature does about as much damage as a 0IV Sawk with a neutral nature. Part II: Training the Pokemon There are three steps to readying a pokemon for battle. Step 1: EV training EV training can be done in the training hall of the dojo. First to get bags put a pokemon into the training hall then click and collect the bags they get. Once you have bags click begin training and select which bags you want to use on your pokemon. Information on training bags can be found here. A pokemon can have up to 510, and it is a good idea to give them all 510 evs before sending them into spars. Step 2: IQ training This part is easy. Just simply feed your pokemon gummis until it's IQ stat maxes out. When giving pokemon gummis their IQ will boost the most by being given gummis of their type, followed by gummis that are super effective against their type. Step 3: Gems Gems allow you to attack outside of their type. By giving a gem to a pokemon, they can use attacks of the same type the gem is. Generally you want to give pokemon a gem of a type that will cover their weaknesses. During certain battles you might want to change the gem your pokemon is holding to a type that you know will be super effective against your foe's next pokemon. However some places ban gems so be sure to take them off before challenging those places. And after that you have a pokemon that is ready to be used in battle. Part III : Battle Sparing in pokefarm is for the most part based on two things, overpowering the opponent and prediction. Overpowering the pokemon basically comes down to using the stronger pokemon. By completing the steps in part II your pokemon has an advantage over pokemon who weren't put through these steps. The second step is prediction. By guessing what pokemon your foe will use next you can gain the upper hand. Try to avoid using pokemon you think will be weak to your opponent's pokemon and try to send in one you think will have super effective attacks against your opponent's pokemon. You can also change the gem your pokemon is holding if you think it will be super effective against your foe's pokemon. That's it for this guide. Hope this helped you get into sparing on PFQ! If you have any questions or suggestions for improving this guide please post here. DO NOT POST HERE I'm just trying to get the first draft of this guide completed before posting it in guides forum. If you have any questions or suggestions please post it there once I make it or pm me. The guide has been made.
Retelling of the Eon Gym, not exact words
ACottontail was walking along a road with her trusted partner Kaybre, a shiny mega Noivern, by her side. An Eevee came up to her and introduced her to the gym. ACottontail entered excited to have a battle and read the gym rules. Immediately upon seeing rule 2 she knew what pokemon she wanted to use. She walked up to the gym leader. "Hello, I would like to challenge the eon gym." ACottontail said with a trollish smile, two pokeballs rolled down her sleeves into her hands. Game Breaker was up first. Both pokemon immediately charged into each other. Game Breaker Finally with both pokemon tired Game Breaker won due to having more health. Round 1 VS Game Shattered kicked Glaceon into the air. Glaceon started a counter attack however Game Shattered jumped above Glaceon and struck them down with flame covered fists. Round 2 VS "Well, I just got steamrolled." The gym leader pulled a badge from her pocket. "You have certainly earned this." ACottontail took the badge and returned Game Shattered. Together with Kaybre ACottontail felt the gym and went onto the next adventure.
Anyway that was the eon gym.

spoilers for lovesick duet

spoilers for the entire thing

So I saw in my type race team big mushrooms are needed. Better complete the entire event before everything is spoiled for me. So Taimorpha is sick, that's not good. Or was it dydrinifor who is sick? Wait love sick duet. It is a story of love and someone is sick. I get it now. And I need 3 big mushrooms, good thing I have 8. Now I need 6 sweet hearts, I have 279 from last year so that's easy. Okay so Sei is hiding from Garthic. Well obviously she is planing something. Why else would she avoid Garthic on valentine's? XD that Grubbin on Sei. Still berry soup, it's berry delicious. I feel like the pun was weakened by the fact Sei said berry right before that so the pun is lost and feels more like she is empathizing a point. Now if she said Rawst soup, it's berry delicious or literally any word except berry for the soup I feel like the pun would be a bit funnier. Anyway I need some perfect rawst berries which will be a pain to gro... I already have 12. Hooray for me being prepared. Now to sell the rest on market... Okay now I need to make 3 pokeblock pluses. I have 26333 Belue berries so I have all day. Gets one with no misses: No plus for you, please try again Gets a miss:Here is the pokeblock+ you wanted! I got 2 of the pokeblock pluses after having one miss in it, and one after getting a ton of perfects in a row. Logic I guess. So Sei can craft Kinaster a costume but can't make a cloak, logic. So I need gems, good thing I already have them! Thanks 5 day bonus! So I got the Sylventine. The custom sprite is cute, however has a special attack hindering nature that makes it useless in battle. Okay I've just been obsessed with getting more pokemon to use in battle lately. Anyway here he is!
Let's see Reciprocated Top 200 of 414 results shown Sent Top 200 of 1,270 results shown Just the sad truth that most people don't click back. Still the party stacking CSS is working like a charm.
retelling of shadow storm gym, not exact words
ACottontail walked into the gym with her trusted partner Kaybre by her side. She saw the rules and gave a trollish smile as a pokeball rolled down her sleeve, then gave a straight face again after remembering how easily she beat the last gym with her two overpowered Slakings and wished to give her other pokemon a chance. She walked up to a trainer with jet black hair. "M, I challenge the Shadow Storm gym." she said. Cryaroar dived right into Marowak. He flew off his surf board when he hit the Marowak's shadow ball. Marowak ran over to Cryaroar only to be kicked, soaking wet, and fainted. Round 1 VS Opposing shadow balls collided. Gaimistui disappeared into the ground. Cofagrigus fell. Gaimistui smiled at her victory. Round 2 VS Willow and Lampent's arms clashed agaist eachother. Willow faced Lampent and let out a powerful dark pulse. Lampent countered with a flame burst that sent Willow stumbling back. Willow ran up to Lampent and cut him down. Round 3 VS Breezee rammed Gourgeist into a wall. Ice slowly surrounded the wall and crept onto Gourgeist as it subsumed to the cold. Round 4 VS Pillow uppercuted Gengar. Poison was spewed into Pillow's face but another kick cut Gengar down. Round 5 VS Lycanroc went onto a full on assault while Branch constantly brushed them away using his psychic powers. Lycanrock finally fell upon the third psychic. ACottontail returned Branch. "Is the battle over?" she asked. Round 6 VS ACottontail returned Branch. "Is the battle over?" she asked. "Yup" M said energetically. "Thanks for battling! You won!" M handed ACottontail the badge. "Thank you." ACottontail said taking the badge. She exited the gym with her partner Kaybre and went onto the next adventure.
And that was the Shadow Storm gym.
Going to do some box openings to try to get the rest of the summoning items I need. I need Genesect, Volcanion, Necrozma, Marshadow and Zeraora

What was in them

Royal Gummi Royal Gummi Grass Gummi Black Prism Summon Item! Black Gummi Big Mushroom Sachet Dubious Disk Brick Piece 86 Gold Poké 98 Gold Poké Fire Stone Komainu Figurine Summon Item! Kee Berry Inari's Lamp Summon Item! Pretty Wing X-Ray Specs Cloned Sash Summon Item! Whipped Dream Green Gummi Relic Copper Spectral Leiomano Summon Item! Purple Gummi Mimic Orb Relic Copper Brown Gummi Coba Berry Relic Copper 110 Gold Poké Tidal Bell Summon Item! Rare Bone Big Mushroom Relic Silver Grey Gummi Blue Gummi King's Rock 44 Gold Poké 26 Gold Poké Stardust Gold Leaf Payapa Berry X-Ray Specs Protector 32 Gold Poké Relic Copper Stardust 44 Gold Poké Ancient Drive Summon Item! Grey Gummi Pearl Big Pearl Big Mushroom Big Mushroom Moon Stone 36 Gold Poké Adamantite Über-rare! Purple Gummi Babiri Berry Dawn Stone Relic Gold Moon Stone Reaper Cloth 74 Gold Poké Apicot Berry Death Wing Summon Item! Kū Idol Summon Item! X-Ray Specs Tanga Berry Rindo Berry 43 Gold Poké Relic Copper Sky Gummi Black Prism Summon Item! Brick Piece Dragon Pulse Orb Dusk Stone Brown Gummi Relic Copper Pearl Relic Copper Plasma Koa Summon Item! Dusk Stone Fire Stone Nothing! Sky Gummi Rare Bone
Boxes opened:86 And I have now unlocked the Azure Flute!
This is it. The grand box openening. Prepare to witness the opening of 1,439 boxes

What was in the boxes

Adamantite Über-rare! Dubious Disk 36 Gold Poké Orange Gummi Fire Stone Shuca Berry Mow Sparkplug Green Gummi Yellow Gummi Pixie Plate Über-rare! Relic Copper Whipped Dream Pearl Dubious Disk Azure Flute Summon Item! White Gummi Dawn Stone 35 Gold Poké Rain Jewel Kebia Berry Pretty Wing Tiny Mushroom Protector 47 Gold Poké Oval Stone X-Ray Specs Wacan Berry Gold Leaf Relic Copper Relic Copper Mimic Orb 36 Gold Poké Protector Nightmare Shroud Summon Item! Dusk Stone Charti Berry Relic Copper Charti Berry Dusk Stone Tiny Mushroom Pink Gummi Whipped Dream Wacan Berry Dragon Pulse Orb Protector Relic Copper Fire Stone Oval Stone Grass Gummi Custap Berry Brown Gummi Relic Copper Roseli Berry 46 Gold Poké 30 Gold Poké Grey Gummi Sachet Charti Berry Grass Gummi 40 Gold Poké Relic Copper 117 Gold Poké Fan Sparkplug Relic Copper DeepSeaScale Payapa berry Green Gummi Royal Gummi Nothing! Brick Piece White Gummi Big Pearl Dubious Disk Whipped Dream Pretty Wing Rollout Orb 25 Gold Poké Heat Sparkplug Pretty Wing Sea Crown Summon Item! Wacan Berry Relic Copper Razor Fang Wacan Berry Brown Gummi Relic Copper Rare Bone Brown Gummi Black Gummi King's Rock Nothing! Star Piece Metal Coat Starf Berry Silver Leaf 30 Gold Poké Rindo Berry Grey Gummi Big Pearl Mimic Orb Relic Copper Relic Copper Sky Gummi Orange Gummi Big Mushroom Pretty Wing Ancient Power Orb Blue Orb Über-rare! Relic Copper Apicot Berry Relic Silver Sky Gummi Rare Bone Rare Bone 28 Gold Poké Metal Coat Red Gummi Nothing! Pretty Wing Stardust 96 Gold Poké 49 Gold Poké Double Hit Orb Gold Gummi 125 Gold Poké Water Stone King's Rock 102 Gold Poké Brick Piece Sachet Stomp Orb Kee Berry Stardust Pretty Wing Relic Copper Protector Whipped Dream Reaper Cloth 47 Gold Poké Rare Bone Relic Copper Silver Leaf Star Piece Pink Gummi Relic Copper Sachet Wonder Gummi Tiny Mushroom Frost Sparkplug ThunderStone 46 Gold Poké 33 Gold Poké 45 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom Relic Copper Dragon Pulse Orb 44 Gold Poké Tanga Berry Passho Berry Clear Gummi Clear Gummi Payapa Berry Magmariser Everstone Black Gummi Relic Silver Kebia Berry Ice Stone King's Rock Babiri Berry Gold Leaf Relic Copper Nugget Big Mushroom Whipped Dream Magmariser Nugget 80 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom Razor Claw Gold Statue Summon Item! 35 Gold Poké Nothing! 25 Gold Poké Relic Silver Nothing! Sachet Rare Bone 77 Gold Poké Relic Copper Electiriser Big Pearl Purple Gummi Nugget Sachet Oval Stone Pretty Wing Sachet 47 Gold Poké Pink Gummi Brown Gummi 98 Gold Poké Grass Gummi Relic Copper Nugget Razor Claw Star Piece 49 Gold Poké Nothing! Relic Silver Big Mushroom 34 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom Silver Leaf Rare Bone Sun Stone Zap Plate Über-rare! Reaper Cloth 113 Gold Poké Silver Gummi Dubious Disk Ancient Power Orb Maranga Berry 49 Gold Poké Relic Gold Rindo Berry Roseli Berry 46 Gold Poké Star Piece Big Pearl 123 Gold Poké Rowap Berry Pink Gummi Rare Bone Relic Copper 49 Gold Poké Whipped Dream Wacan Berry Rare Bone Rindo Berry Pretty Wing Pearl Brick Piece Nothing! Relic Copper Silver Leaf Pretty Wing Sun Stone Payapa Berry Rindo Berry Wacan Berry Big Pearl Gold Leaf Snow Jewel Haban Berry Spectral Leiomano Summon Item! Orange Gummi Stardust 95 Gold Poké Wacan Berry Water Stone Big Pearl Star Piece Big Pearl King's Rock Rowap Berry 48 Gold Poké Star Piece Relic Copper 47 Gold Poké 43 Gold Poké 38 Gold Poké Razor Fang Relic Copper 49 Gold Poké Rindo Berry 27 Gold Poké Relic Copper Kusanagi Summon Item! Double Hit Orb Water Stone Relic Copper Yache Berry Yellow Gummi Razor Claw Silver Leaf Reaper Cloth 29 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom 26 Gold Poké Nugget Dubious Disk Rollout Orb Orange Gummi Pink Gummi Fire Stone Salac Berry Razor Fang Silver Gummi Electiriser Mimic Orb Tiny Mushroom 46 Gold Poké Pearl Dawn Stone Sachet Big Pearl 44 Gold Poké Micle Berry Custap Berry 46 Gold Poké 34 Gold Poké 36 Gold Poké Stardust 50 Gold Poké Relic Copper 31 Gold Poké Haban Berry 41 Gold Poké Silver Leaf Wacan Berry 32 Gold Poké Gold Leaf Razor Fang Red Gummi Tanga Berry Sun Stone 39 Gold Poké Dusk Stone 108 Gold Poké Chople Berry 66 Gold Poké 46 Gold Poké Orange Gummi Babiri Berry Nugget Wacan Berry 101 Gold Poké Up-Grade Tiny Mushroom Colbur Berry Royal Gummi 96 Gold Poké Grass Gummi Dubious Disk Snow Jewel 48 Gold Poké Star Piece 111 Gold Poké Tidal Bell Summon Item! Relic Copper Kasib Berry Rare Bone Shuca Berry Relic Copper Razor Fang Relic Copper 81 Gold Poké Stomp Orb 39 Gold Poké 47 Gold Poké Orange Gummi Helix Orb Summon Item! 28 Gold Poké Pearl Big Mushroom Mimic Orb Purple Gummi Tiny Mushroom Dragon Pulse Orb Relic Copper Relic Copper Pink Gummi 26 Gold Poké Wonder Gummi ThunderStone Sun Jewel Shuca Berry Razor Fang Snow Jewel Rowap Berry Star Piece Colbur Berry Star Piece Dawn Stone Relic Copper Electiriser Relic Copper Fan Sparkplug Kebia Berry Black Gummi Leaf Stone Moon Stone Relic Copper 29 Gold Poké Babiri Berry Blue Gummi Pretty Wing Relic Copper Reaper Cloth Enigma Berry ThunderStone Stardust Everstone Frost Sparkplug Jaboca Berry Protector Star Piece Water Stone Pretty Wing Jaboca Berry Diamond Tiara Summon Item! Salac Berry White Gummi Toxic Plate Über-rare! White Gummi Big Pearl White Gummi Leaf Stone Big Pearl Relic Copper Red Gummi Big Pearl Star Piece Rare Bone Relic Copper Dragon Pulse Orb Relic Copper Shiny Stone Mimic Orb Moon Stone Dawn Stone Relic Gold Razor Claw Stardust Star Piece Relic Silver Pink Gummi White Gummi Pearl Kusanagi Summon Item! Relic Copper Rindo Berry Purple Gummi Pearl Relic Copper Brown Gummi White Gummi Liechi Berry Roseli Berry Oval Stone Electiriser Big Pearl Brick Piece King's Rock Big Pearl Magmariser Snow Jewel Royal Gummi Orange Gummi Wonder Gummi 28 Gold Poké Roseli Berry Sachet 49 Gold Poké Relic Gold Brick Piece Tiny Mushroom Gold Leaf Lunupinite Q Mega Stone! Mimic Orb Colbur Berry Silver Leaf Pearl X-Ray Specs Moon Stone Yellow Gummi Rare Bone Whipped Dream Relic Copper Shuca Berry 35 Gold Poké Brown Gummi 41 Gold Poké 26 Gold Poké Relic Copper Wonder Gummi Black Gummi Protector Grass Gummi 50 Gold Poké Brown Gummi Pretty Wing Red Gummi 32 Gold Poké Star Piece Big Mushroom Relic Copper Sun Jewel Relic Copper Ice Stone Star Piece Glaceonite Q Mega Stone! Relic Copper Pretty Wing Nugget 63 Gold Poké Colbur Berry Relic Copper Red Gummi Tanga Berry 33 Gold Poké 25 Gold Poké 46 Gold Poké Draco Plate Über-rare! Relic Copper Leaf Stone 122 Gold Poké Pink Gummi Frost Sparkplug 73 Gold Poké Relic Copper Stone Plate Über-rare! Everstone Passho Berry 72 Gold Poké Star Piece Relic Copper 38 Gold Poké Mewnite Q Mega Stone! Gold Gummi Water Stone Silver Leaf ThunderStone Nugget Star Piece Water Stone Yellow Gummi Tiny Mushroom Relic Copper Sky Plate Über-rare! Green Gummi 29 Gold Poké Kagami Summon Item! Wonder Gummi Star Piece Kebia Berry Big Mushroom Rare Bone Big Pearl Relic Copper Dawn Stone Oval Stone Electiriser 31 Gold Poké 50 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom Brick Piece Orange Gummi Rare Bone Silver Leaf Pearl Big Mushroom Dragon Scale Rare Bone Relic Silver Relic Silver Kebia Berry Star Piece Big Pearl Relic Copper Silver Leaf Dusk Stone Stardust Silver Leaf Nothing! Gold Gummi Black Gummi Dragon Scale Green Gummi Stardust Relic Copper Sun Jewel Reaper Cloth Nugget Relic Copper Sachet 46 Gold Poké Royal Gummi Gold Gummi Wonder Gummi 32 Gold Poké Relic Copper Silver Leaf Grey Gummi Star Piece 85 Gold Poké Relic Copper Stardust Pearl Everstone Pretty Wing Relic Copper Rollout Orb Stomp Orb DeepSeaTooth Nugget Ice Stone Silver Leaf Nothing! Purple Gummi Pretty Wing Relic Gold Dragon Scale 109 Gold Poké 62 Gold Poké Leaf Stone Big Pearl 26 Gold Poké Passho Berry Relic Copper Pearl Black Gummi Grey Gummi White Gummi Orange Gummi Relic Copper Relic Copper 42 Gold Poké Silver Leaf White Gummi Yellow Gummi Sun Stone Pretty Wing 45 Gold Poké Relic Gold Orange Gummi Big Mushroom Relic Gold 37 Gold Poké Chilan Berry Tanga Berry Dragon Scale Relic Copper Relic Copper Brown Gummi Stomp Orb Water Stone Silver Gummi Brown Gummi 42 Gold Poké Whipped Dream Shiny Stone Dubious Disk Purple Gummi Shiny Stone Stardust Steel Statue Summon Item! Nugget Gold Gummi Wonder Gummi Green Gummi Big Pearl Big Pearl Blue Gummi Purple Gummi Pearl Relic Copper Brick Piece Heat Sparkplug Roseli Berry Bindi Relic Silver Silver Gummi Rare Bone Sky Gummi Pearl Moon Stone Relic Copper Silver Leaf Big Pearl 38 Gold Poké Protector Star Piece Enigma Berry 103 Gold Poké Gracidea Seed Summon Item! Relic Copper Relic Copper 89 Gold Poké Frost Sparkplug 36 Gold Poké DeepSeaScale Dragon Scale Kasib Berry Pretty Wing Pearl King's Rock Haban Berry Relic Copper Up-Grade Lansat Berry Big Mushroom Rare Bone Brown Gummi 40 Gold Poké 25 Gold Poké Metal Coat ThunderStone Moon Stone 123 Gold Poké Relic Gold Big Mushroom Stardust Relic Copper King's Rock 48 Gold Poké Black Gummi Relic Copper 48 Gold Poké Electiriser Silver Gummi Stardust Babiri Berry 110 Gold Poké Big Mushroom Royal Gummi Pearl Double Hit Orb Kasib Berry 50 Gold Poké Apicot Berry Relic Silver Silver Gummi King's Rock Pretty Wing Silver Leaf Reaper Cloth Relic Copper 32 Gold Poké 79 Gold Poké Blue Gummi Stardust Relic Copper Double Hit Orb 69 Gold Poké Black Gummi Haban Berry Gold Gummi Tanga Berry Water Stone Black Gummi Big Mushroom Shuca Berry Kasib Berry Electiriser Silver Gummi Ice Stone Relic Copper Grey Gummi DeepSeaTooth Charizardite Y Mega Stone! Relic Copper Reaper Cloth Stardust Rare Bone Pearl Nugget 34 Gold Poké Fan Sparkplug Dragon Pulse Orb Relic Copper Wonder Gummi Pink Gummi Brick Piece Relic Copper 47 Gold Poké Mimic Orb Water Stone Green Gummi Wacan Berry 32 Gold Poké Relic Copper Griseous Orb Summon Item! Spectral Leiomano Summon Item! Relic Copper 39 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom Relic Copper Kebia Berry Ganlon Berry Mimic Orb Orange Gummi Wonder Gummi Mimic Orb Clear Gummi Gold Leaf Relic Copper Gold Gummi Coba Berry Relic Copper Yellow Gummi Brick Piece Relic Copper Metal Coat Grass Gummi Reaper Cloth Relic Copper Coba Berry Stardust Grey Gummi 97 Gold Poké Sky Gummi Big Pearl 42 Gold Poké Coba Berry 40 Gold Poké Heat Sparkplug Water Stone Rollout Orb 47 Gold Poké Charti Berry Moon Stone Persianite Q Mega Stone! 54 Gold Poké Brick Piece Rowap Berry Snow Jewel 49 Gold Poké Petaya Berry Mimic Orb Haban Berry Babiri Berry Blue Gummi Relic Silver Nothing! King's Rock Rollout Orb Relic Copper Stomp Orb Brick Piece Chilan Berry Clear Gummi Rare Bone 116 Gold Poké Flame Plate Über-rare! Ice Stone Stomp Orb Stardust Starf Berry Big Mushroom Red Gummi Magmariser Big Pearl Metal Coat Death Wing Summon Item! Payapa Berry Razor Fang Nugget Relic Copper King's Rock Clear Gummi Pretty Wing Stardust Big Pearl Sachet Wonder Gummi Relic Gold 31 Gold Poké Nugget Brown Gummi Maranga Berry Relic Gold Pearl Gold Leaf Relic Copper Dragon Pulse Orb Wonder Gummi 34 Gold Poké Relic Copper Brick Piece Dubious Disk Brick Piece Relic Silver Protector Silver Gummi Tiny Mushroom King's Shield 28 Gold Poké Brick Piece Umbreonite Q Mega Stone! 44 Gold Poké Blue Gummi Electiriser Tanga Berry Relic Copper Purple Gummi DeepSeaScale Grass Gummi 32 Gold Poké Brick Piece 50 Gold Poké DeepSeaTooth Star Piece Dragon Scale Moon Stone Dusk Stone Double Hit Orb Big Pearl Relic Copper Stomp Orb Nugget Sky Gummi Colbur Berry 42 Gold Poké Sky Gummi Blue Gummi Dubious Disk Custap Berry Pink Gummi Relic Copper Sachet Double Hit Orb 36 Gold Poké Rollout Orb X-Ray Specs Pink Gummi Stardust White Gummi Gold Gummi 33 Gold Poké Everstone Tiny Mushroom Brown Gummi Big Pearl Brown Gummi Life Antler Summon Item! 25 Gold Poké Star Piece Relic Copper Pearl 45 Gold Poké Silver Gummi Whipped Dream Ganlon Berry Silver Leaf Protector Passho Berry Wacan Berry Rare Bone Rollout Orb Relic Copper Nugget Star Piece Electiriser Pearl Water Stone Gold Gummi 48 Gold Poké 31 Gold Poké Pretty Wing Blue Gummi Silver Leaf Relic Copper Chople Berry Pink Gummi 44 Gold Poké Dawn Stone 69 Gold Poké Clear Gummi Oval Stone Tiny Mushroom Liechi Berry Relic Copper Pearl Tiny Mushroom 67 Gold Poké Wacan Berry Blue Gummi Razor Claw Star Piece Big Pearl Nugget White Gummi Electiriser Pearl Dragon Pulse Orb Rare Bone Occa Berry Stone Plate Über-rare! Chilan Berry Mimic Orb 50 Gold Poké Nothing! Big Mushroom Relic Copper Brown Gummi Pink Gummi Black Gummi Dragon Pulse Orb Whipped Dream Royal Gummi Gold Leaf Rowap Berry Relic Copper Shuca Berry 51 Gold Poké Big Mushroom Nothing! Black Gummi Lansat Berry Charti Berry Dragon Pulse Orb Relic Copper Nothing! Big Mushroom Razor Fang Grey Gummi Dawn Stone Big Pearl Relic Copper Shiny Stone Silver Leaf Orange Gummi Wash Sparkplug Steel Statue Summon Item! Black Gummi 44 Gold Poké Heat Sparkplug X-Ray Specs Enigma Berry 102 Gold Poké Green Gummi 76 Gold Poké Silver Leaf 48 Gold Poké Relic Copper Rare Bone Steelixite Mega Stone! Dragon Scale Whipped Dream Maranga Berry Black Prism Summon Item! Grey Gummi 32 Gold Poké Brick Piece Apicot Berry Brick Piece Dragon Pulse Orb Chilan Berry Shuca Berry Pearl 84 Gold Poké 31 Gold Poké Relic Copper Dusk Stone Star Piece Razor Claw 96 Gold Poké Mimic Orb Brown Gummi Gold Leaf Nugget Rollout Orb Razor Fang Relic Copper Relic Copper Everstone Mimic Orb Relic Copper Oval Stone Gold Gummi Gold Gummi Gold Leaf Dragon Pulse Orb 39 Gold Poké White Gummi Grey Gummi 49 Gold Poké Stomp Orb Magmariser Gold Leaf Fire Stone Grass Gummi Electiriser Tiny Mushroom Relic Copper Protector Tiny Mushroom Liechi Berry Electiriser Dusk Stone 44 Gold Poké Orange Gummi Ice Stone Big Pearl Yache Berry Orange Gummi Grey Gummi White Gummi 44 Gold Poké Grey Gummi Passho Berry Ancient Power Orb Gold Gummi King's Rock Orange Gummi 71 Gold Poké Blue Gummi Relic Silver Payapa Berry Big Pearl Pink Gummi 35 Gold Poké Jaboca Berry Electiriser Silver Leaf Silver Leaf Magmariser Pearl Relic Copper Stardust Royal Gummi Royal Gummi DeepSeaScale Clear Gummi Liechi Berry Adamant Orb Summon Item! Protector Stomp Orb King's Rock Big Pearl Brick Piece Relic Silver Dawn Stone Silver Leaf Chople Berry Yache Berry Blue Gummi Tanga Berry Wacan Berry Relic Copper King's Rock Relic Copper Double Hit Orb 27 Gold Poké Fan Sparkplug Starf Berry Gold Leaf Haban Berry Mimic Orb Rindo Berry DeepSeaScale DeepSeaTooth Meadow Plate Über-rare! Draco Plate Über-rare! Relic Silver Pink Gummi Big Pearl Magma Stone Summon Item! Tiny Mushroom 43 Gold Poké Up-Grade DeepSeaScale Relic Silver Magmariser Moon Stone Leaf Stone Double Hit Orb Gold Leaf Rare Bone Gold Leaf Brick Piece King's Rock White Gummi Haban Berry 25 Gold Poké Red Gummi Brick Piece Electiriser Whipped Dream Kasib Berry Shiny Stone Liechi Berry 32 Gold Poké Nugget Rollout Orb Star Piece Pretty Wing Pretty Wing Mimic Orb 43 Gold Poké Frost Sparkplug Razor Fang 30 Gold Poké Relic Copper Silver Leaf Heat Sparkplug Custap Berry Relic Copper Toxic Plate Über-rare! Pretty Wing Silver Leaf Mimic Orb Everstone White Gummi Purple Gummi Sachet Dragon Pulse Orb Gold Gummi Relic Copper Brown Gummi Razor Claw Silver Leaf 42 Gold Poké Dubious Disk 35 Gold Poké Occa Berry Liechi Berry Up-Grade Apicot Berry Gold Leaf Green Gummi Pretty Wing 33 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom Mimic Orb Protector 34 Gold Poké Pretty Wing White Gummi Stomp Orb Ancient Power Orb Soul Heart Summon Item! DeepSeaTooth Ice Stone Passho Berry 113 Gold Poké 36 Gold Poké Relic Copper Blue Gummi Tiny Mushroom Rare Bone 114 Gold Poké Wonder Gummi Pearl 98 Gold Poké Nothing! Gold Gummi Green Gummi Royal Gummi Snow Jewel 85 Gold Poké Pretty Wing Grey Gummi Up-Grade Occa Berry DeepSeaTooth Payapa Berry Sky Gummi Relic Silver Mimic Orb Star Piece Haban Berry Pearl Pretty Wing Death Wing Summon Item! Babiri Berry Relic Copper 44 Gold Poké Brown Gummi Razor Fang Pearl Fire Stone Passho Berry Relic Copper Stomp Orb Magmariser Heat Sparkplug Relic Copper Gold Leaf Stomp Orb Relic Copper Black Gummi 89 Gold Poké Razor Claw Grass Gummi Enigma Berry Relic Copper Pearl Up-Grade Royal Gummi 47 Gold Poké Rindo Berry Relic Gold ThunderStone Magmariser Brick Piece ThunderStone Bindi Rare Bone Rowap Berry Relic Silver Orange Gummi 104 Gold Poké Moon Stone Relic Copper Grass Gummi Pretty Wing Silver Leaf Grass Gummi Razor Fang DeepSeaScale Relic Copper Enigma Berry Ice Stone Relic Copper Red Gummi Rock Statue Summon Item! Shiny Stone Babiri Berry Gold Leaf 42 Gold Poké Nothing! Relic Copper Green Gummi ThunderStone Leaf Stone 97 Gold Poké Steel Statue Summon Item! Pearl Jaboca Berry Royal Gummi Grey Gummi Silver Gummi Adamantite Über-rare! Shuca Berry 28 Gold Poké Oval Stone 85 Gold Poké Pretty Wing 65 Gold Poké Liechi Berry Big Mushroom Ruby Orb Summon Item! Nugget Shiny Stone Magmariser Blue Gummi Steel Statue Summon Item! Glimmering Scale Colbur Berry Razor Claw 50 Gold Poké Payapa Berry Occa Berry Grass Gummi White Gummi 40 Gold Poké Relic Copper Stardust Double Hit Orb Colbur Berry Pearl Yache Berry Everstone 32 Gold Poké Relic Copper Pearl Razor Fang Salac Berry Kagami Summon Item! Yache Berry Relic Silver Charti Berry White Gummi Silver Gummi Shiny Stone Green Gummi Silver Leaf Relic Copper Sun Jewel Oval Stone Relic Gold Custap Berry 91 Gold Poké Ice Stone Occa Berry Pearl Griseous Orb Summon Item! Big Mushroom Big Mushroom 50 Gold Poké Relic Copper Charti Berry Babiri Berry Relic Copper King's Rock DeepSeaTooth Pretty Wing Heat Sparkplug Pretty Wing Stardust Electiriser 43 Gold Poké 43 Gold Poké Red Gummi Ice Fang Summon Item! Metal Coat Sun Jewel Kanaloa Idol Summon Item! Dawn Stone 33 Gold Poké Relic Copper Stomp Orb Moon Stone Oval Stone Pearl Orange Gummi Charti Berry Royal Gummi Jaboca Berry Everstone Roseli Berry Red Gummi Relic Gold Star Piece 72 Gold Poké Relic Gold Pearl Silver Leaf Nugget King's Rock Nothing! Occa Berry Star Piece Ancient Power Orb Stardust King's Shield
gp before: 24,123 gp after: 33,888 Gummis: 215 Summon items: 31 Mega stones: 7 Plates: 11

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page