PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 131415

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
The spirts unchained event has started, wo who! Anyway I will keep track of my experiences here.

spoilers for spirits unchained

seriously though

Okay I have to look for trouble, let's get this started! Okay so Alex needs a Gliscore. I scene a free costume Pokemon coming. Unless of course I have to release it. Okay is it just me or is this site lagging more than usual? So I got the Gliscore. Anyway now I have to do scour missions. Sigh... well I have to pick up on this tomorrow then. Okay so a purlion stole them. Also looking around there are apparently Halloween accessories. Wo who! I want to collect all of them. They all look so nice. Purlion stole some more stuff. Anyway I chased it down and I enjoy the word play of the place. The swords of justice. Your bringing justice. Anyway here was the battle with Purlion and I got the 10 battles won achivement because of it. Okay so now I need a Dusknoire. And here she is Well I fought Girtina and here are the results I got the purrlion from earlier. Here he is I evolved him and I'm now ready to move on with the event. So I got back my Glisor and they're a vampire. She evolved into an exclusive. I'm so proud. So they are a little trio now. So I open my box and I get an Inari's Lamp, a Jade Orb and a Steel Statue. That's pretty good. Also here is the cutsence replay page.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

wip story

~Elsite - 7/10/2009~
The second the sun hit Ertai's eyes they opened to see the dark blue walls of his bedroom. He pushed his yellow blanket across the floor as he jumped out of bed. Ertai nudged his door open, and ran across the hall. Ertai burst into his sister's room. He jumped up onto her bed and greeted her with a, "Good morning Skyly!" Skyly was dazed for a moment. "Wha..." Skyly stretched, "Oh, hey, good morning Ertai!" Skyly pushed forward making her, and Ertai fall off the bed. Skyly bit her pink blanket and made her bed. It was just her blanket quickly thrown across her bed but it was close enough to made for her. "Race you down the stairs!" Ertai said. He started running before Skyly could answer. "Your on!" Skyly answered. Skyly quickly slung her camera around her neck, then rushed to the stairs. Skyly and Ertai tripped over each other on the stairs. They both tumbled down to the bottom of the stairway. Luckily they landed on the soft mattress their friend Arky have given them. This mattress have saved Ertai and Skyly from quite a few injuries during their daily race down the stairs. Skyly walked into the kitchen. "So what are you mak'in today Ertai?" She asked her brother. "Skyly today is your day to cook," Ertai said slightly annoyed. Skyly checked the chores list. "Oms it feels just like yesterday I cooked breakfast. Sigh... I guess I'll get this over with," she said. Skyly bit the fridge's handle and swung it open. She decided to cook the first thing she saw. Milk... oms no XD. That would end up in disaster, Skyly thought. She then saw some bread, sliced it up and put it over the stove. After a while the toast was done cooking. Skyly set out three plates, and dumped the slices of toast onto the center one. "Yes! Breakfast is ready!" Ertai cheered. He dragged a slice onto his plate with his mouth then poured some jelly over it. Hmm... Ertai is doing nothing film worthy for my channel, Skyly thought while eating breakfast. Her camera was right next to her on the table. Today felt like it was going to take forever. She needed to do something exciting. She gasped. "Hey Ertai I wonder which one of us is tougher?" She asked her brother. "I bet I am!" Ertai quickly answered. He then started to think about how she has bigger horns, and she has wings. Ertai gave himself a mental slap. Those things do not estimate how tough somemon is. Remember how you are the one who can swim, remember how she gets her horns stuck in doorways. Ertai snickered at that last thought. Skyly's eyes narrowed as she wondered what Ertai was snickering about. "Oh yeah? I am the tougher of the two of us." She said. "Where is your proof?!" Ertai asked. "Where is your proof?" Skyly asked, "I know how we can see who is the toughest. We can have a race! But look it will be no normal race as we will make many obstacles, and whoever gets to the end first wins." Skyly started jumping around in joy. Ertai's tail was wagging so hard loud thumping noises were being made. "That sounds good! The swimming section will be great." Ertai said. "Oh yeah? Then let's have a hall full of words spelled incorrectly that you can't fix." Skyly replied. The twins smiled at the idea of the obstacle course, and at the idea of of making obstacles their sibling can't stand. "Let's start this race!" Ertai cheered. He rushed out to the doorway. He slipped on a banana peel on his way out. Skyly started laughing. "Ah, banana peels never let me down," she said. I got to post that on my channel latter, she thought. Her horns stoped her at the doorway. She turned her head, and went outside. chapter 2 Skyly and Ertai were walking along the colorful building lined streets of Elsite. "Okay so first we need to get some supplies!" Skyly told Ertai. "Yes! Okay so I will need a swiming pool, some wood, a banana peel, some better ideas for obstacles to make..." Ertai started listing, getting lost in thought. The two walked for awhile. "Wait Skyly where are we going?" "Oh I was just walking around Elsite and hoping I would run into a place that sells construction stuff. Where were you going?" she answered. "I was just following you!" Ertai replied. "We should go to a place that sells construction stuff. Like that place in Areo town in the Stormway Isles." "Oh yeah I remember that place. That big red guy that worked there was Starl right?" "Didn't know you were a shipper Skyly. I'm pretty sure the guy who worked there was Carl, and their roommate was Stella." "Oh my sky XD. Imagine if I walked in there asking his roommate if I can buy stuff! 'Sorry large buff sir, I thought that small dog was the owner of this fine establishment.'" Skyly broke into laughter. "Just imagine a small dog trying to carry all of that large building supplies. 'Yep that is obviously the owner of the store and not a dog that happens to be roommates with said owner.'" Ertai gave a huge smile. "A small dog carrying large building supplies? Most perfectest conman since idea." "Actually Skyly it is a perfect idea that makes the most common sense, and now that I think about it the dog could run the place and" Ertai corrected her. "Lighten up Ertai it was only a joke." Skyly said nudging him. "Besides I am cER." "DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" Ertai shouted. "Can we just go to that construction place without using my name in a pun please?" "Fine... have it your way. Still how should we get there. Areo town is a hour away. I think we should take the Ridegonleer." Sklyly replied. "Nah, let's just walk there. They never even wait for you to get done whatever your doing when it's outside of Elsite anyway." "But, Ertai that is like two hours worth of walking. " Skyly began to act dramatic. "My poor little legs can't that. I'll wither away if I walk for two WHOLE hours." She gave Ertai puppy dog eyes. Well on one paw I want to walk that distance, but on the other paw I don't want to have to start carrying Skyly or abandon her part way through... he thought. "Alright Skyly you win, we can take the Ridegonleer." Skyly started to celebrate. "But only on two conditions, one you pay for it and two I don't have to carry you." "Okay I'll pay for it. But when have you ever had to carry me?" Ertai made a are you serious face. "Anyway let's go!" The two siblings walked over to a stop. Skyly sat down and waited while Ertai paced back and forth. Ertai felt like he would be at the portal to Osta right now if they would have walked. Luna, the younger of the two Ridegonleer, came to the stop. "Hello where can I take yuo today." "It's pronounced..." Skyly spread a wing over Ertai's face before he could finish the sentence. "Hello could you take us to Areo town," Skyly spoke quickly. "Sure, I can take yuo to Areo town but that's more expensive than normal. It's gonna cost yuo 450 gold," Luna replied. "Alright here," Skyly dug through her pockets for the gold. Man that's like 4 times the cost of a normal trip. She though as she gave Luna the money. Ertai moved Skyly's wing down, "This is going to be one long trip." The trip took 25 minutes. Skyly and Luna talked away during the trip as Ertai grew slightly more annoyed every time Luna mispronounced the word you. Ertai leapt out off of Luna's back. "Finally!" He shouted as his feet hit the ground that made up Areo town. "Goodbye thanks for the ride," Skyly said as she climbed off Luna's back, knowing that she wouldn't wait for them to get done shopping. "I should be the one thanking yuo for using my services. Please come again!" As Luna finished she zoomed off to the bridge leading back to Elsite. Chapters 2: getting to suply place 3:Buying suplies 4:Making obstacles 5:The race? Maybe have a chapter before this.
Battle tiers on Pokefarm (That I made up...) AG - anything goes - all pokemon allowed L - legends - legendary pokemon allowed UM - unlimited megas - you can use as many mega pokemon as you want N - normal - no legends and only one mega per team NN - Nomega normal - N but without any megas C - cannon - pokemon that appear in the main series games only F - Fakemon - Exclusives and Fakemon only MC - Middle cup - middle evolutions only LC - Little cup - only the first pokemon in an evolution line are allowed. No pokemon that have no evolutions Ubers - All Pokemon allowed (maybe add restrictions latter.) OU - All Pokemon with BST under 600 UU - All Pokemon with BST under 500 RU - All Pokemon with BST under 400
Battle Pokemon Fully trained: Fully EV trained: EV training: Maybe:
Okay, I have found a ton of PFQ mons in the shelter today.
Well this is the first 100% random chance shiny I have ever gotten. First egg of the day to. I guess this is more random than that Shinx I got in egg 15 while hatching eggs for gems on a Sei day.
Well merry Christmas everyone. I got some Pokemon stuff, and a few games for a system I didn't own. But then I got the system XD Anyway Janni sent me a cool little bug I'll take good care of him! I can imagine Shirdo half hiding in a hole with a little dirty Santa hat on with Firivy and Kaybre both welcoming him to the farm.
Doing things with the / Pokemon code
Contest Pokes Tough: Cool: Cute: Beautiful: Smart:
I'm coming up with Scramble ideas for no reason.

Kirby the Igglybuff

(USM + SM) Kirby loves to eat. Make sure they always hold a berry. The only way Kirby can ever lose a berry is if they eat it. If another pokemon destories Kirby's berry Kirby must solo that Pokemon for revenge. Kirby will refuse to use any healing items that are not food based. Kirby must learn copycat in order to start copying abilities. When Kirby learns Mimic replace copycat with it. Every time Kirby loses or uses his berry they must use copycat/mimic immediately afterwards as they become hungry, and they have to eat something right? In order to evolve into Jigglypuff Kirby must use 5 beries in battle. In order to evolve into Wigglytuff Kirby must have used 5 different types of berries and mimic and used 5 different types of moves. As Dark matter, and Dark matter like bosses tend to be the final boss in a lot of Kirby games Kirby must solo Nanu. Kirby must also solo all dark types in the elite 4 as those must be Dark matter like final bosses.

Melee the Jigglypuff

(meant for gen 6. Trading Jigglypuff in is required) Jigglypuff was a superstar in melee. However that has not stood the tests of time when smash 4 came out, or did this ever aply to the main series games. Melee may never evolve into Wigglytuff as there are no Wigglytuffs in smash. Melee must learn the following moves as soon as possible singbase move), pound(level 7), rollout(level 21) and rest(level 29) as this is Jigglypuff's moveset in melee. Whenever an opposing Pokemon is in the red zone Melee must use rest as that is it's finisher in smash. Melee must solo Korrina to prove they are a top notch fighting Pokemon.

King Dedede the Pipup

(DP + PT well this can be done in any game but the optional part of this challenge.) King Dedede is a natural at commanding others. After every 3 turns King Dedede will command one of your team mates to switch in to fight for him(However you can switch him back in afterwards). This does not apply for solos Because King Dedede is greedy you must send him into every double battle so he gets the experience from it. King Dedede must always carry either the amulet coin for money, or a berry for food. King Dedede thinks he is important so he must be one of the top three highest leveled Pokemon in your team. King Dedede loves food. He will only accept food based healing items that restore the lowest amount of health you currently have because he wants to eat as much as possible. King Dedede must solo any round, pink Pokemon you come across because, he's gotta clobber that there Kirby. Any Pokemon that you think resembles Kirby falls into this solo rule. Most of King Dedede's attacks are physically oriented using hammers, and slams, so King Dedede can't only learn special moves. Optional:Learning about the technology in the Sunnyshore gym, King Dedede decides to raid it. If King Dedede can solo the entire gym without exiting at any point once you enter, he steals a weapon that allows him to learn one special move.

Sunny the Cherubi

(Any game you get Cherubi in) Sunny loves the sun. Because of this Sunny must learn sunny day. When Sunny evolves they have to use Sunny Day if they are in their Overcast form. Sunny is a Pokemon based on cherries so they must hold a Cheri berry at all times. If it is lost Sunny must switch out. Sunny can only be used in Overcast form without a Cheri berry because they are sad, and can only be sent out if they are your last Pokemon left in this state. Sunny gets overjoyed when you find Cheri berries. Whenever you find one Sunny must lead the party until you visit a Pokemon center.

Mew the X

(Meant to be done in gens 5+) Chose any Pokemon who can learn a lot of Tms. Name them Mew, the mythical they strive to be. Mew can learn many moves so every time you visit a Pokemon center change their entire move set with TMs. The Pokemon can only use moves learned by Tms. Mew likes causing mischief. Every time you use an item on Mew roll a 6 sided die. If you get a one use a random Pokeball instead. Mew can evolve once they can learn 20 different moves via TMs. They can evolve again once you use 5 Pokeballs instead of the item you were aiming for after Mew has evolved once.

Anti Agent the Caterpie

(Most gens, made to be an incredibly hard Scramble) Team rocket has hired a Caterpie to take you down, and it ends up being one of the Pokemon you have to train. Anti Agent loves causing trouble so they must attack the foe with a status move(stat lowering moves count) before they can use any damaging moves. Anti Agent is lazy however so they can never use moves above 60bp or sleep moves because they love making your life harder. They are always asking for new items, give them an item they can actually use in battle. They keep "claiming" that they lose the item so toss their hold item every time they faint then give them another one. Anti Agent prevents you from using all healing items on your team except for revives. Nurse joy gets very suspicious of Anti Agent so you can only use every pokemon center twice. Anti Agent must lead every fight against an important trainer. Because Anti Agent is working with the enemy they must never attack the evil team. To evolve into Metapod Anti Agent must solo the first gym if it is a rock type gym or the 2nd gym. To evolve again Anti Agent must solo 10 trainer owned pokemon of each type(or after the 8th gym if this isn't met). They must also solo a total of 6 pokemon in the elite 4/champion.

PFQ related

Amorvoir the Gardevoir

Amorvoir is a complete drama king who loves attention. He must always carry the prettiest item you have on you, regardless of the item's actual use. He also must learn the most showy moves possible. Use your best judgement. Amorvoir can't stand noise, so switch him out whenever the foe uses a sound based move. Amorvoir loves attention so he must be the highest leveled in your party or tied. If you are using Electra Amorvoir is rivals with her. When ever Electra is fainted by a pokemon or faints a pokemon switch in Amorvoir as he absolutely refuses to let his rival take the lead.

Electra the Luxray

Once sent out against a pokemon Electra is determined to defeat the foe, and can not switch out. If you are using Amorvoir Electra is rivals with him. When ever Amorvoir is fainted by a pokemon or faints a pokemon switch in Electra as she absolutely refuses to let his rival take the lead.

Solashyi the Hydreigon

Solashyi is a rather laid back pokemon. She must learn rest. She also loves eating, so she must hold a berry at all times. She may evolve only after consuming a berry at least once in her current form.

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page