PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 131415

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

Types of my battlemons

Single- Dragon:16 Grass:10 Ice:9 Electric:8 Water:12 Rock:6 Flying:12 Fighting:9 Ground:11 Psychic:16 Steel:12 Fairy:13 Poison:3 Ghost:13 Fire:9 Dark:10 Bug:15 Normal:7 Dual- Dragon/flying:2 Ground/Ice:1 Water/Electric:2 Ghost/Grass:1 Fire/Psychic:1 Dragon/Dark:1 Steel/Fairy:2 Water/Dark:1 Dragon/Fire:1 Psychic/Fairy:2 Fighting/Normal:1 Flying/Dark:1 Fire/Ground:1 Fairy/Dragon:1 Dragon/Water:1 Dark/Ice:1 Flying/Ice:1 Steel/Electric:1 Poison/Ghost:1 Dark/Fire:1 Dragon/Steel:2 Flying/Electric:1 Psychic/Ghost:3 Ice/Ghost:1 Bug/Fighting:1 Rock/Flying:1 Water/Fairy:1 Steel/Water:1 Poison/Ground:2 Dragon/Ghost:1 Flying/Psychic:1 Bug/Grass:2 Fire/Flying:1 Fairy/Grass:1 Bug/Fairy:1 Rock/Ice:1 Fighting/Psychic: 2 Ice/Water: 1 Fire/Flying: 1 Bug/Ghost: 2 Bug/Flying: 3 Rock/Dragon: 2 Grass/Dragon: 1 Dragon/Ground: 2 Steel/Psychic: 1 Normal/Psychic: 1 Rock/Dark: 1 Bug/electric: 1 Steel/fighting:1 Steel/bug: 3 Ice/Dragon: 1 Psychic Dragon: 1 Fighting/Fairy: 2 Dark/Ghost: 1 Fairy/Ghost: 1 Bug/Psychic: 1 flying/fighting: 1 Grass/ground: 1 Grass/Dark: 1 Fire/Ghost: 1 Bug/Rock: 1
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Someone finally answered the poll. Hurray! Anyway they said that I should train up a shiny Porygon-Z so I am going to do that. A future Porygon-Z I will add onto my team. Now looking at the types of pokemon I have trained I see I should train a bug, rock and poison type seeing as none of my current battle mons are any of those types. Because of this I am planing to train up a Magimite.
Retelling Of PK's 'Actual Literal Dump' Gym, not exact words.
ACottontail wandered around the streets with her trusty mega Noivern Kaybre. She had heard that there was a poison type gym somewhere, and then she caught whiff of the smell. She had an idea of where the gym was. She followed the smell trying her best to breathe out of her mouth. She finally saw someone milling around the dump. "Are you the gym leader?" ACottontail asked. "Hey you! Over here my dude!" The gym leader called ACottontail over, "Wanna try your hand at winnin' yourself a gym badge?" They showed off a small purple badge. "I'm probably not the toughest or coolest or smartest gym leader around- but when it comes to poison types, I'm an expert! So whatcha say pal?" ACottontail took a look at their pokemon. "I would love to battle. Your pokemon look like they have trained well." Kaybre perked up ready for a challenge. "PoisonKeeper, I challenge your gym!" PoisonKeeper grined ear-to-ear "I love seeing an euthesastic trainer! Now don't hold back, show me everything you've got!" A dusk ball was tossed up into the air dramatically. A majestic black snake stretched out soaking in the sun. Their eyes glared as Coagulant stared down their next opponent. "Alright, battling to my fullest. That's the way I like it!" ACottontail eagerly sent Kaybre forward, a strong wind pulsed from her wings. Coagulant slithered slowly braving the wind, then whacked Kaybre with a venom soaked tail. Kaybre landed and kicked up debris on the battle field. In the hard to see debris covered battle field a sudden spike of pain pierced Kaybre in the wing as Coagulant dug their venom drenched fangs into Kaybre. Kaybre stomped on the ground breaking apart the ground and catapulting Coagulant across the gym. Battle 1 VS Glowing otherworldly diamonds surrounded Explicit in an aurora. Game Shattered jumped up and punched Explicit with his mind. Diamonds shattered mid air spreading throughout the battle field glittering energy. Both Pokemon's minds formed a fist, Game Shattered overpowered Explicit sending them down. Battle 2 VS Branch kicked some dirt into Urchin-Fang's face. They easily brushed off the attack. Urchin-Fang smacked Branch into the air and in a poison filled combo smashed Branch down. Glittering purple globs splattered in all directions as Urchin-Fang stood victorious. Battle 3 VS "Ah! Only able to pull out a win after you'd already secured the badge! Congratulations, you and your pokemon are truly impressive. I hereby award you my Slime Badge to prove your victory here today!" PoisonKeeper tossed the badge towards ACottontail and then gave a thumbs-up "Been a long time since I saw a team quite like yours. Feel free to come back and battle anytime!" "Thanks." ACottontail said, taking the badge. "Your pokemon looked pretty strong too, stronger than many others I've seen at least. Thanks for the battle, I would come back, but there are so many gyms I have yet to challenged. Well, see ya!" ACottontail and Kaybre left the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
So that was PK's 'Actual Literal Dump' Gym
I had an art shop long ago. It got deleted because I got overworked with orders, lost motivation and it closed for inactivity. I would like to post all my sprites in one place so here I go! All gen 6 and 7 sprites used in these fusions were made by me(with megas and alolan formes being fusions themselves)

rules for using them

All sprites shown here are free to use with credit. I am fine if you want to recolor them or use them in fusions or something along those lines as long as you do not make money off of it. Please tell me if you use these sprites or a version of them you edited somewhere.

spoilers for Spring Shellebration

spoilers for whole event

Ah, well the event started, and wow why are there so many books in town. At least the Orikit twins are cute. Okay so who slacked off with setting up decorations this year? Do the Orikit twins do this every year. But yet again last year Doug distracted everyone with eggsweeper. I really hope it comes back. Did Rayvne just say something about Sei's fur. Um... Let's see stardust is needed. *Market prices soar to new heights.* And hey look the next cutscene is failing to load. Sally was that tower the next cutscene? Let's see the Orikit twins brought back some eggs, and one is defiantly a Petripeep. Still just Sally being on the ceiling. Niet:That's not how gravity works and you know it. Still I chose radiant red. I like how energetic that Petripeep is. Well looks like its time for a battle! VS That was easy. I really wish this was more of a challenge. And now I need some Nectar. See you in a few days. Okay finally got the nectar after Niet fixed a bug! Man is it just me or is this event filled with bugs. First it broke after giving the stardust, then apparently the ocean scour task didn't work, then the prize didn't distribute, then there was a bug making the clear nectar rarer than it should be, and then the harvest feature broke. Thank you Niet for fixing all these bugs in a relatively short amount of time so everyone can enjoy and has time to complete the event. Novan, beautiful pun. I actually laughed out loud because of it. So there ends the event. I got a cute little Petripeep. Cutscene replay
Retelling of True Combat,Darkness,and Fairy Light, not exact words.
ACottontail walked into the gym with her trusty partner Kaybre, a shiny mega Noivern, at her side. "Hello, I would like to challenge the gym of Darkness and fairy light." She readied a pokeball into her hand, preparing for battle. "Oh,another visitor."Kate teleported to the front."Let's pump ourselves up."Kate and ACottontail were teleported into a giant gym. "Beat me with thid!"Kate said with confidence as she sent out Lucario. "Alright. Let's heat things up. Go Branch!" ACottontail sent out her Delphox. Kakashi immediately launched an aura sphere. Branch swung out his stick, the flames shifting into a blade. Branch shuttered upon being hit by the aura sphere, but then ran forward and slashed Kakashi with his fire sword. Kakashi punched Branch. Branch slid backwards, before showering Kakashi with flames from their flaming sword. Kakashi was down. Round 1 VS After losing,Kate withdrawed Kakashi and the lights turned out. Darkness spread across the gym as Kate laughed evilly, then a single dim spotlight appeared on her Umbreon. ACottontail and Kaybre were shocked by the sudden change in lighting. "Well, well, well... Look who decided to be the worthy one. You seem pretty easy to defeat. But I'll make a deal, if I lose,I have to give you 2 sinister boxes. If you lose,you must wait 24 hours." ACottontail burst into cocky laughter. "Easy to defeat. You think I'm easy to defeat little Umbreon?" Kaybre started signaling that angering the foe might be a terrible idea, pointing at Sasuke's face that slowly increased in rage from the taunts. "I've EV and IQ trained every pokemon I own and you, who hasn't done either think I'll be easy to beat. Sounds like a deal. Come, humor me." Both sides were confident they would win. ACottontail sent out Eternal rage. Sakuke angered by this trainer's ignorance sneaked up behind Eternal rage and raked his shadow covered claws into Eternal rage. 9 damage. Eternal rage then body slammed Sakuke in a glittery twirl. 48 damage. Sakuke angrily brushed the glitter off himself. He would not allow himself to lose to this trainer. A black murky beam of anger filled thoughts launched from Sakuke's mouth. Eternal rage shrugged it off. Covered in a jet of rushing glittering water, she tackled Sakuke in a twirl. In his shock he fired off a stray beam. Eternal rage flinched for a second in the sudden boost of power the attack had, then let her tail cover in water and smacked Sakuke into the gym's floor. "Yes, I see I was so easy to beat." ACottontail only then started to calm down from her giggling fit. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Eternal rage. Okay, now for a pokemon to take on Kate's Sylveon. ACottontail searched through her pokeballs, weak to fairy, weak to fairy, weak to fairy, weak to special moves. ACottontail realized most of her strongest pokemon had a fairy weakness. She finally decided on a pokemon. "Go Maxie!" She tossed a pokeball. A mega Camerupt opened his eyes and let out a yawn. Maxie looked around and saw he was sent out to battle. He was annoyed that he was just about to win a sand castle building contest in his dream before he was woken up. Maxie grunted and braced himself for the foe's pokemon. The lights turned on and a cute door to a room full of fashion supplies swung open. A Sylveon with a skirt fixed one of her ribbons, then looked at the trainer. ”Are you here to battle me? I’m Sylvia. Before we battle we will have a little contest. It's around the season so I think a cute themed Easter contest would be fitting. Once we dress up, then we'll battle. Got it?” "Wait a minute. I came here looking for a battle and out of nowhere there is a contest?" ACottontail said, "I love it!" ACottontail's face lit up. "Glad your enjoying the contest!" Sylvia said as she led ACottontail, Maxie and Kaybre to the dressing room. "Alright Maxie it's time to dress up for Easter!" ACottontail said. Maxie had a look of shock on his face. "Um... isn't this a gym so we can just battle now? Please is this really necessary? Besides Easter was over a few days ago. Can't someone else do this. I am weak to special hits after all." "Yes it is necessary. All of my other pokemon of a similar power level have a weakness to fairy. Now please hold still." ACottontail dressed up Maxie. "Well that was fun! Though maybe I should put more accessories on you." Maxie looked up at the dorky feathered bunny ears he was wearing. "This is enough, let's just present ourselves already so we can get this over with." Kaybre gave Maxie a supportive thumbs up. ACottontail and Maxie exited the dressing room. "Okay Sylvia, presenting Maxie!" Maxie was visibility blushing. Kate came out the doors on the other side of the gym. "All done!" Sylvia jumped out of nowhere and had an outfit on. Kate happily set the ground to a stage. There was a crowd of fans cheering on Sylvia. Kakashi pumped his fist into the air cheering on Sylvia. Sakuke rolled his eyes as long as Sylvia beats this annoying trainer with an overblown ego he thought. Sylvia walked on stage with a cute look on her face. "You look nice. Anyway Kate will now score the contest." Kate showed the stats. VS Maxie's Stats
cute stat
Appropriate Outfit
Popularity
Total:175 Sylvia's Stats
Cute Stat
Appropriate Outfit
Popularity
Total:195 "And the winner is Sylvia" Kate said, "As a result Maxie is not allowed to use gems in this battle." ACottontail carefully studied Sylvia's outfit. "Guess true art really is incomprehensible." ACottontail muttered to herself. ACottontail took off Maxie's gem. Sylvia pounced at Maxie, her beautiful ribbons flowing through the air. Maxie enraged by the ridiculousness of the contest shot a flaming meteor right at Sylvia's face. Maxie smiled. Maxie aimed three more fireballs at Sylvia. Sylvia called upon the power of the moon and launched a pink pulse of aura at Maxie. Sylvia was knocked back by one of the fireballs. Sylvia fired a hyper beam at another one of the meteors sending hundreds of little fiery debris showering down in all directions. Sylvia outran the third fireball and jumped up and slashed Maxie in a spinning twirl. Maxie launched another meteor at Sylvia who broke it apart with a hyper beam. Maxie flinched from the hyper beam. He, fed up in the ridiculousness and pointlessness of the contest charged at Sylvia and ignoring his training stomped her into the ground. Maxie shouted "FINALLY!" while breathing heavily, and victorious. Round 3 VS Kate withdrew Sylveon. She was silent for a moment, then said "Very well then. You have won. Good job." Kate handed ACottontail the badge. "Thank you for battling me. That contest was pretty fun," ACottontail accepted the badge. "Yeah, we won!" Maxie shook off the last of his costume. "Fine. Use me in battle whenever you want, even when I'm in the middle of napping. Just please, never make me enter another contest again." Maxie retreated into his pokeball. "Okay, putting you on my list of available cute contest mons." ACottontail wrote something into her journal. "Anyway Kaybre let's go!" The two exited the gym and went onto the next adventure.
Made By Kate1998
Well that was the True Combat,Darkness,and Fairy Light gym. That contest was very fun to do, and completely unexpected. I wish more gyms had something like that.
retelling of Caramel123's Mudkip Gym, not exact words
ACottontail walked into the Mudkip gym with her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. Mudkips were all around the gym, playing on water slides and in pools until they realized there was a challenger. A horde of Mudkip came up to and surrounded ACottontail and Kaybre, curious about the new challengers. They closely followed ACottontail and Kaybre as they walked up to the battle field before finding good places to watch the battle. There even more Mudkips were crowed around the field, all excited to see their beloved gym leader battle. "Hello I would like to challenge the Mudkip gym!" ACottontail said. "Okay~, let's battle!" The gym leader was dressed in a Mudkip costume. "Get ready to fight~!" Cryaroar dove right at Squirtle T surfing on their board electrocuting the water around them. Squirtle T got into his shell and spun into Cryaroar. Both under water Cryaroar used thunderbolt and Squirtle T fainted. Round 1 VS Golduck ran up to Amorvoir and slashed him. Amorvoir dramatically fell back. Right as Amorvoir was about to hit the ground he opened one of his eyes and held up his grass gem. Leaves spewed out. Golduck slowly sneaked up to Amorvoir and knocked his gem away. Amorvoir stomped his foot then sent Golduck flying across the gym with a psychic. Round 2 VS Willow sent a tornado of leaves flying at Lanturn who leapt up to Willow then let out a shock. Willow used leaf tornado again which left Lanturn fainted. Round 3 VS Solashyi started gathering the energy of the sun. Swampert surrounded them self in water then dove right at Solashyi. Three heads pointed at Swampert and then unleashed devastating solar beams. Round 4 VS "Yay~! You won the Mudkip Badge~!" The gym leader said. A Mudkip walked over to ACottontail a presented the badge in it's mouth. All of the Mudkips cheered at the good battle. ACottontail accepted the badge. "Yay, we won the Mudkip badge!" She held it up in the air. ACottontail returned Solashyi and exited the gym with Kaybre, and went onto the next adventure.
Badge from Caramel123's Gym, whose gym can be found https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/213325/Caramel123-s-Mudkip-Gym and badge was rewarded https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4533128
So that was Caramel123's Mudkip Gym. .
Retelling of 16 Karat gym, not exact words.
ACottontail walked into the 16 Karat gym with her partner Kaybre at her side. "Yep. I'm here to challenge the 16 Karat gym." Suddenly the gym's floor started moving up. ACottontail tightly hugged Kaybre. Kaybre wrapped her wings around ACottontail to confert her. Once at the top ACottontail slowly started to get up. After about a minute she was standing up, her legs shaking, "Yep, it's v-very nice." ACottontail looked down the platform and took a quick small step towards the center. "I, would would like to challenge y-your gym." "I accept your challenge. Send out your first pokemon," The man said while starring at the glistening moon along size his Chandlure. I wonder what pokemon he will send out first, ACottontail thought I know I'll use Branch, though he might use his Chandlure first and wasn't psychic weak to ghost? Then I'll use Diamond as she is a dark type, but wait ice is weak to fire. Solashyi is a dark type and not weak to fire or ghost. ACottontail threw a pokeball. "Go! Solashyi!" Solashyi was excited for the battle. The gym leader sent out a TyphlosionSo it was a Typhlosion that was sent out. I'm now really glad I didn't send in Diamond. Typhlosion ran up to Solashyi and slashed her. He was then blasted by three beams of pulsing black negative energy. Both sides attack each other with energy beams. Solashyi went close and swiped at Typhlosion's head but he shot a burst of flame at her arm and used the diraction to launch a flaming punch of his own. Solashyi used dark pulse again which sent Typhlosion down. Round 1 VS Well if they're not using Chandlure I guess it's save to use Branch now. Branch used flamethrower on Doublade... Branch won. Round 2 VS The gym leader turned toward ACottontail and held out a fist, then turned it over and smiled. "Good job trainer, Very nice work. Come back tomorrow and you can challenge me the second time. This belongs to you." The gym leader tapped the ground three times with their foot. A hole opened up in the platform then another platform rose. On the platform was a Meowth holding a box. The Meowth opened the box presenting the badge. "Th-thank you." ACottontail slowly grabbed the badge with a shaky hand. "N-now Kaybre let's, let's go." "ACottontail, the only way down is by riding me." Kaybre said. ACottontail gulped. ACottontail tightly hugged Kaybre's back as if her life depended on it. Kaybre set off into the mystical night sky.
That was the 16 Karat gym.

base stat totals of my pokemon

780 - 770 - 754 - 708 - 700 - 680 - 670 - 645 - 640 - 635 - 634 - 630- 625 - 620 - 618 - 600 - 595 - 590 - 585 - 580 - 575 - 570 - 567 - 560 - 550 - 543 - 540 - 535 - 534 - 530 - 528- 525 - 523 - 521 - 519 - 518 - 510 - 508 - 505 - 500- 495 - 490 - 485 - 480 - 475 - 474 - 464 - 458 - 456 - 450 - 405 - 403 - 236 -
Yes! Someone else finally answered the poll. This finally gives me validation to use gummis to train up all those pokemon without worrying about training up to many pokemon of the same type because at least one other person thought it was also a good idea! Anyway the pokemon chosen were as follows: I need to completely train Sacred Blade, the Dragonite and Shiny Tauros however I just need to IQ train Rissy and Metoic. I am also working on training the following pokemon: Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll, get ready for part two! (Yes there is a part two, I couldn't even fit all the pokemon I potentially wanted to train onto the first poll).

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page