PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 89101112131415

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of master gym forum, not exact words
ACottontail walked into the gym, her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. She read the rules posted on the wall, then took a slip and filled it out. She walked onto the battle field. "I would like to challenge the Master gym!" She said, holding out a slip of paper. I am accepting all the Forum( Master GYM Forum ) rules. Signature- ACottontail The gym leader looked at the paper, "Our GYM welcome's you Mrs. ACottontail and your partner. Please send out a pokemon according to the rules." ACottontail was unsure of what pokemon the gym leader would use, so she decided to go with one of her stronger pokemon to test the waters. "Alright, let's do this Kaybre." Kaybre rushed onto the battle field and unleashed a hurricane. Articuno flew though the storm and hit Kaybre with a wing. Kaybre focused the engery of the gem in her mouth an let out a metallic beam of light. Articuno tried to lessen the blow with gust before being knocked back by a second beam. Articuno dove right into where they though Kaybre was only to be shot down by a third beam. "Good job Kaybre!" ACottontail high fived her Noivern, impressed that she beat an ice type, guess siscors can break rock afterall. Round 1 VS Seeing as the gym leader's last pokemon was a legendary ACottontail decided to keep on the pressure. "Go Darkest Nights!" Ho-oh spread it's beautiful rainbow wings across the sky sending it's warmth throughout the battle field. The battle field was covered in flame and darkness, like night fighting day. Ho-oh dove into the heart of the darkness and slashed it with rainbow wings and following through with a kick. Darkest Nights slashed Ho-oh with her wing before being blown back by a hurricane. "Time!" the referee shouted "Darkest Nights wins." ACottontail was laughing in joy "Woo who Darkest Nights, woo who!" Pround her Yetvelet won by a hair. She hugged Darkness Nights who smiled and posed as if her neck fluff was flowing through the wind. Round 2 VS Since the gym leader used a mega legendary, ACottontail decided to use her own. Crisis head dived into Manaphy who retaliated with a punch. Manaphy shot a jet of water from it's mouth only to be blasted by dragonic energy then slammed against the wall. Manaphy weakly used water gun before facing another dragon pulse. Round 3 VS The gym leader saw a common weakness in ACottontail's team and got an idea. Overdrive threw a whirlpool at ニンフィア who was caught off guard and tried to quickly counter. A burst of water was hurled at ニンフィア who countered it with a beam of their own. Overdrive slammed into ニンフィア. Round 4 VS Now that ACottontail was out of Mega lengendaries she had to go with the next best thing. She looked at Cinder and Eternal rage's pokeballs before making a decision. She decided that Cinder should be retrained and threw Eternal rage's pokeball. Jirachi started focusing light. Eternal rage bit and held Jirachi by her teeth. The light started to become a bit hot so Eternal rage blasted Jirachi away with a dark pulse. Round 5 VS "ACottontail for beating the master gym I give you our badge." The gym leader waved their hand behind them, "Here is your prize for winning." A Landorus holding 1,000 credits came up to ACottontail. "Hello my name is Carl and I can tell we are going to be the best of friends!" Carl said. "Hello Carl it's nice to meet you," Kaybre said, "I'm Kaybre and that's Eternal rage." "Hello!" a beautiful siren voice spoke to Carl's ears. Eternal rage's scales glistened from reflecting water in the sun light. Her eyes were a deep fiery red. "Are you okay?" "Your cute..." Carl muttered, half distracted. "Um, what?" Eternal rage looked half concerned and half creeped out. "Anyway Carl, do you have an attack boosting nature?" ACottontail closely inspected Carl. "No, the opposite actually," Carl replied. "Perfect or near perfect IVs?" "I have 123 IVs in total." "Any prior battling experience?" "No." "Well I guess you can go in my general special pokemon field then." ACottontail said. "Well Carl, I guess it's been nice knowing you." Kaybre said. "Wait nice knowing me? What does that mean?" Carl responded. "Well the special fields aren't checked that often. See you in months I guess?" "What no! I can not be away from you that long, especially you." Carl went up to Eternal rage. "Um... come on guys, let's go." ACottontail waved her hand at the door. The trio exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure. But not before dumping Carl into a special field.
That was the Master gym forum.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
So I added some CSS onto the skin I'm using that points out when there's a pokemon with an additional icon in the shelter. I was scared the first time it happened and thought my computer was glitching out the first time it happened. But then I remembered about the CSS I added. Anyway I did some shelter searching and found some good finds. I think the Hoopa might make a good addition to my battling team. I found the Salandit level one locked, unicknamed and descriptionless in the shelter. I think it was just going to sold so I'm going to keep it. I also found a lot of Crabrawlers which really help out my ice wishforge badge.
Gummis pokemon need to be fully IQ trained:

long

11 water gummis, 16 green gummis, 27 gummis total 20 sliver gummis 21 gold gummis 20 white gummis 20 pink gummis 20 grass gummis 21 white gummis 21 brown gummis 6 Black gummis, 12 red gummis, 4 grey gummis, 24 gummis total 20 sliver gummis 1 blue gummi, 12 yellow gummis, 13 grass gummis 18 yellow gummis, 2 sky gummis 20 purple gummis 8 white gummis(As eevee) 7 black gummis, 6 orange gummis(as mega Umbreon) 21 green gummis. 21 purple gummis. 17 yellow gummis, 4 brown gummis. 21 grey gummis. 20 brown Gummis. 20 wonder gummis. 6 blue gummis, 7 brown gummis, 16 pink gummis. 20 pink gummis 20 silver gummis 21 purple gummis 21 sky gummis 20 Green gummis 21 wonder gummis. 20 green Gummis 21 sky gummis 21 grass gummis 20 Royal gummis 21 grass gummis 21 green gummis 20 grey gummis 20 wonder gummis 20 clear gummis 21 orange gummis 21 orange gummis 21 Royal Gummis 21 Wonder Gummis 21 Brown Gummis 20 white gummis 21 green gummis 20 brown gummis, When evolved Nincada passes it's IQ onto both evolutions. 21 grey gummis 20 grass gummis 21 brown gummis 20 purple gummis 21 silver gummis 20 black gummis 20 gold gummis 21 blue gummis 21 grey gummis 20 gold gummis 19 pink gummis? I think I might have miscounted. 21 wonder gummis 20 gold gummis 22 orange gummis? 20 green gummis 21 Yellow gummis 20 brown gummis 20 yellow gummis 21 purple gummis 21 clear gummis
Retelling of Turris Magna, not exact words
ACottontail walked up the mountain with her Delphox Branch at her side. The heat from Branch's flaming branch kept the two of them warm at this attitude. Branch constantly looked at his map, then back up pointing out all the things he found interesting on this mountain, but ACottontail was here for one purpose. They saw a shiny Xerneas and a human standing at the top. After he talked ACottontail knew exactly what she wanted to do. "We've climbed all this way and I'm ready. IsaacElston, I challenge the medium tower of Turris Magna." ACottontail said. "Greetings, ACottontail!" The mysterious Gym leader bellowed from the closed doorway. "Please do come in and rest here in our small Pokécenter while I prepare my Pokémon, it's been quite some time since my Medium Tower team has seen action!" The massive gates that blocked Acottontail's entry into the triple towers groaned and creaked open after a small flick of IsaacElston's hand. "Please, I insist. I have refreshments right over there." ACottontail and Branch went over to the refreshments table. After resting from the long climb and filling themselves up on refreshments they finally got up. "Alright IsaacElston, now that we've rested I would like to challenge the medium tower of Turris Magna." ACottontail said. Branch quickly put away his map and phone and tried to assume a battle stance. Umbra Mors Stimulus Tuus clanged their two stringers together creating a powerful echo that filled the room. Flames burst out from Branch's stick. Umbra Mors Stimulus Tuus dove in and jabbed Branch's stomach before being covered in flames. Round 1 VS Dark Mega Ninja shot out an aura sphere. Fracture spread out her wings. Spikes starting shooting out of the ground knocking Dark Mega Ninja down. Round 2 VS A ghost appeared behind Burnt Marshmallow Monkey who quickly burst flames in retaliation before being blown back by a shadow ball. Burnt Marshmallow Monkey's fist went through Gaimistui as a sudden shock went through Burnt Marshmallow Monkey's body and they fell down. Round 3 VS "Congrats." The gym leader said, "You have won the medium tower badge. The badge is not ready yet but I'll send it in the mail when it is. I'll go note you down in the gym." The gym leader went over to a sign. "Let's go Branch," ACottontail said returning Gaimistui. The two went down the mountain, and onto the next adventure.
And that was the Turris Magna.
So I'm thinking about making a comic staring the pokemon I use for battle. I've been working on art for them and from it I created this joke piece. Amoirvoir and Electra are having a tense feud, when out of nowhere Metatron shouts that he is a glowstick. Just a typical day at the farm. I still need to draw 6 more pokemon for the title page but after that I shall show the craziness of my farm to the world. Though mostly Metatron and Pillow's craziness but that's besides the point.
Retelling of firestorm gym, not exact words, wip
ACottontail walked into the gym, her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. "Man, it's hot in here, isn't it Kaybre?" ACottontail looked towards Kaybre. Kaybre began creating gusts of wind to keep the two of them cool. They saw the Blaziken and listened to it. They walked over to the stone statue and ACottontail carefully read the rules. "Alright, I'm ready, let's do this!" Kaybre and ACottontail walked into the gym leader's room. "Hello, I would like to challenge the firestorm gym. I see you run a fire type gym so I got a fun little idea." ACottontail tossed three pokeballs, a Delphox, Mega Charizard X and Mega Camerupt came out. "Let's do this, fire to fire. Unless of course you rather have me use my delta fire Slaking however that's probably more powerful than my Mega Camerupt but I'm fine either way..." The gym leader said conversationally, "Sure! Send forward your first pokemon!" "Let's do this Branch!" Branch put away his book and ran up to the front of the battle field. Branch waved his stick in a circular motion sending psychic energy at Chic. Chic ran over to Branch, doing their best to dodge all the pellets of psychic energy and delivered a punch. With the stick at Chic's forehead a pulse of psychic energy rattled through their body and they fainted. "Good job Branch!" ACottontail gave Branch a high five. Branch got their book back out, "Thanks, now to get back to my book. I just got to the part where..." Branch walked into a corner, sat down and began reading. Round 1 VS "Alright Cinder your next, are you ready?" Cinder nodded her head. "Good. Take this bug gem, it should help you with your next battle." Cinder took the gem and walked into the center of the battle field. Cinder flew in and launched a dragon pulse, unfazed by the fire but a little shaken by the psychic. Cinder kicked then threw Ninetales across the gym. Ninetales unleashed a beam of energy before hitting the wall and fainting. Round 2 VS The entire gym started to violently shake. Nutmeg jumped and landed a fiery kick onto Maxie. Taken back by the earthquake Nutmeg unleashed a dark pulse before falling onto the gym floor. Round 3 VS "Congrats! You won the badge!" The gym leader said handing ACottontail a fire shaped badge. "Thank you," ACottontail said taking the badge. She and Kaybre exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
That was the firestorm gym.
Firestorm Gym
Made by LexyB20
Okay I'm still drawing the cover to the comic I'm planing. All I need to do is draw Kaybre and Eternal rage then compile all of the pokemon I've drawn onto a title page. Firefox currently has extensions down. For me it means my adblock is down(yes I am that kind of scum). I'm worried that I might come across an ad that gives you a virus without even clicking on it so I'm trying to avoid websites with ads for now, which is like 75% of all websites. At first I was sad because I found a youtube playlist of Undertale music but with ads it just wouldn't be the same. I tried to listen to SPMD music but it is not the same. I just checked the play list and there appears to be no ads so yay! Time to draw Kaybre and Eternal rage.
retelling of Vulpix's Wonder Gym, not exact words. (Well it was the plain stars gym when I first challenged it and I don't feel like rewriting what I already have.)
ACottontail walked into the gym with her trusty partner Kaybre at her side. "Hello, I would like to challenge the Plain Stars gym. I may not have trained up any unevolved starter pokemon, but I'm sure I can more than make up for it with my other two pokemon." ACottontail energetically got out a pokeball, ready to battle. "Oh sure!Sunburst should be on-level for Kaybre." The gym leader tossed a pokeball and a mega Noivern came out. "So Noivern on Noivern then. That sounds like an interesting battle." ACottontail said. Sunburst took off and struck quick like lightning. Kaybre endured the hit, then let out a powerful dragon pulse. Sunburst was surprised. She slashed again, this time distracted by how much damage Kaybre did. Kaybre smiled, she then let out another dragon pulse. Sunburst was sent flying across the gym. Kaybre gestured "good game" but Sunburst was to dazed by the battle to notice. Round 1 VS "Would you look at that...Kaybre was a Mega Noivern too! And you won, gg. Here take the badge." The gym leader returned Sunburst and gave ACottontail the badge. "Thank you. Let's go Kaybre." ACottontail turned to her mega Noivern, then the two exited the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
And that was Vulpix's Wonder Gym.
A few days ago me and my friend Aikra were playing minecraft. We have a skeleton named Name Ta in one of a vilage's farm's water just because we can. Aikra started expanding the farm Name Ta was in and it was raining, and he jumped out. We started trying to lead him back into there but then when we were cleaning up the mess he was gone. I was so worried and searched everywhere for him, but then it turns out he fell into an underground lake. We decided that was his home now. Anyway I was working on my comic. I go to import a reference image for Primal Palkia and my program crashes, taking the entire page along with it. Technically it is not responding, but it's been like that for over 5 minutes and I'm pretty sure it just crashed at this point. I'm going to leave it open over night and hope it starts responding again but I doubt it. Anyway here is all I could save of the page. And I can't even use it in my comic because I'm doing vector art, as in I can't edit this image at all or it'll look really awkward. I'm just demotivated. And now it told me I posted in my journal, a second before I posted?
retelling of Team Endurance, not exact words. wip
ACottontail walked into the gym. "Hello I would like to take on team endurance. Let's do this, delta to delta! Well the best I can as I only have 4 deltas..." "Okay, go dawn!" ACottontail threw a pokeball. Round 1 VS Round 2 VS Round 3 VS Round 4 VS Round 5 VS Round 6 VS Round 7 VS Round 8 VS Round 9 VS "Thank you for the battles," ACottontail said returning Game Breaker.
Anyway that was Team Endurance of Arya's Gym for Beginners.

Pages: 123··· 89101112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page