PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345··· 141516

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Ah, another normal day of clicking Pokemon I totally didn't modify the code of the skin I'm using to make it look like that. I can't stop checking that field then laughing at what I have done. The skin path is _RK/coustom-mons . I need to add more. Skin credits: The albino Spheal which was the old albino for it before it changed, and the albino Cherrims were made by PFQ. The rest of the changed sprites were made by ACottontail
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~

Enteral Flame Spoilers

For everything

Okay vist the heart stand. This is easy. Hopefully the next will be easy... Get a perfect Cheri berry. Well that is 190K credits gone. When I first went on 3 minutes after the event there were none. Hoary Rayvne is here! I just need a med ghost gem. Nothing that requires a special mulch and three days to grow here! (I swear if at some point it says give 12 Boxboxes. I probally could do it but I rather get summons or ZC from those boxes.) Bandicoot took my Medium gem. It looked so nice and would be used for a gift but no he had to steal it. I swear when I find that Bandicoot his face will be torn apart from my mega sound dragon Kaybre. I hope I'll get to battle that Bandicoot. That slince when Sei asked Garthic to carry her. Perfect. Still that Bandicoot struck back! If that Bandicoot isn't combining those gifts into something amazing he will be Kaybre's next snack. Kaybre: 0_0 wait what!? Now this Bandicoot is eating the choclates?! That's it. I'm going to battle him, 20 on 1. Or better yet 3,000 to one. What's the worse that can happen when sending your entire farm to beat up one Pokemon right? Anyway this ended sweetly with Avagon and Flaropatra being together. Still I'm disappointed that I can't beat up Bandicoot after all of this... I also got a Teddibear Teddyersa. Such a nice CS.
Look what I just bought Hoary for trading Boxboxes for ZC as you have over 600 because your waiting to unlock UBs but your to lazy to ask to borrow a lunala!
So earlier today I hatched a random Noibat Albino. I didn't really feel anything about it. I just found a shelter shiny and I feel amazing! I can finally claim that I found a shelter shiny. This, is, awesome. I also got a cool Pokemon, a Riolu. I found it unicknamed and level one locked so...
Well I am into battling again and I got the legends badge! Anyway here is a retelling of what happened just in case the thread gets deleted like the first gym I won did. If I put name: It means someone else on the thread said it. ACottontail: Cassandra:
TheËspétåles:Okie dokie send the challenge to Artistic Sans she's the first underling!
Okay, I have battled Artistic_Sans. Round 1 VS Round 2 VS Round 3 VS Round 4 VS Round 5 VS Round 6 VS
Artistic SANS: Sorry for it being so late v-v I had to take a nap and was away your first challenge has been met Challenge #1 goes to the challenger Challenge #2 goes to the Challenged challenge #3 goes to the challenger challenge #4 challenger Challenge #5 Challenger Challenge #6 Challenger Challenger moves on
Kaybre Huricaned Star Screech that resulted in them fainting. "Good battle" ACottontail said before walking to the main battle field. Kaybre followed ACottontail at her side. "Gym leader Cassandra, I challenge you to a gym battle!" ACottontail readied her first Pokeball into her hand. Fitting gym battle music started playing in the background.
TheËspétåles:”Ah yes, yes! Bewear I have the best aesthetics around!” She brags.
ACottontail laughed at the pun"Well I have Gummis! I also did some EV training. Though I only have two shinys on my team so I am sort of lacking in the aesthetics department..." She said.
”Prepare yourself for the biggest challenge yet!” she said taking out a Heal Ball.
"Go Cryaroar!" ACottontail shouts throwing a pokeball. A surfing Raichu pops out crackling with electricity. Cryaroar fought Cream ending the battle with a thunderbolt. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Cryaroar. She threw out another Pokeball, "Go Solashyi!" She yelled. Solashyi was quickly hit with a match punch from Revu~i. Solashyi struggled in the battle with Revu~i. When things were looking bleak she managed to pull through with iron tail just suriving with enough health to win. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Solashyi. ACottontail noticed a pattern. Cassandra was using her Pokemon in reverse order from their lineup in the first post. Seeing that Kaybre has no super effective match ups ACottontail knew what to do. "Okay Kaybre let's go!" she said as Kaybre joyfully rushed into the battle field. Kaybre lay waste onto the battle feild with a series of powerful wind. It was to much for 💜Madoka🖤 to take and she fainted. "Good job Kaybre!" ACottontail said as she highfived Kaybre. Kaybre went back to ACottontail's side. Round 3 VS ACottontail nerviously looked at the pokemon Cassandra had left. ACottontail knew who her crutch Pokemon was, Wisp. Wisp had no good match ups. She nerviously picked her next Pokeball. ACottontail knew it was better now than latter. "Go, Wisp," ACottontail said with doubt in her voice. A tree with leaves shining like fire came from the Pokeball. Cassandra send out a Zoroark, Wisp's weakness. Wisp smacked Zoroark with a series of Horn Leechs while shrugging off a few energy beams. "Wisp you did it..." ACottontail started, "Wisp I never doubted you!" surprised that Wisp won. Round 4 VS ACottontail returned Wisp. Okay Cassandra is probably saving her mega ninetails for last so I'll send out Branch my fire type she thought. "Go Branch!" said ACottontail. Cassandra sent out, Cream!?!?!? "What!?!?!!?!" ACottontail yelled in shock. "You can use your Pokemon mutiple times in one battle!?!?!?! Didn't Cream faint to Cryaroar?" ACottontail didn't care to much as her Pokemon were stronger than Cream. Poor Cream was burnt along with being electrocuted now. Branch stood victorious. Round 5 VS ACottontail sent out Orca.
TheËspétåles:Cassandra pouts abd rants about how both lados and Cottontails battles were rigged. “Here’s your badge.” She sighs “CASH, get over here and write their names down on the Wall of Fame!” Cassie yells a boy older than her comes in scrawls both names down (lado and Cotton) down on the wall.
"My battles probably weren't rigged, I only did vigorous EV training and used Gummis which are probably good for Pokemon," ACottontail said. "Thanks for the badge! But what happened to this being a 6 on 6 battle?" she asked with Orca still standing on the field. Cassandra sent out 💠雪💠. Orca made the entire gym shake with a few earthquakes that made 💠雪💠 faint. Round 6? VS "Hurray we did it!" ACottontail cheered highfiving Kaybre and trying to highfive Orca. "I won the Legends Badage!" she held up the newly won badge and it shimmered in the light. "Thanks for battling me Cassandra!"
TheËspétåles:Cassandra points at the boy scrawling your name down.”It was his fault.” Cash glares at his obviously whiney, arrigant, sister. Cassie whines about evrything that goes wrong ;3))
Okay since I am writing about the gym battle in my journal I might as well advertise the gym in this post.
Well I am about to open 42 boxes because I feel like it. I will post what I get from them below.

what I got

Sachet 42 Gold Poké Shuca Berry Razor Claw Gold Leaf Colbur Berry 30 Gold Poké DeepSeaScale Red Soul Dew Summon Item! Big Mushroom Pearl Fujin's Lamp Summon Item! 44 Gold Poké Silver Leaf Silver Leaf Chilan Berry Razor Fang Passho Berry Up-Grade 26 Gold Poké Haban Berry Fire Feather Summon Item! Big Pearl Relic Copper Water Stone 35 Gold Poké Red Gummi Stardust Brick Piece Grey Gummi Black Gummi Relic Silver Yellow Gummi Lunar Wing Summon Item! Gray Stone Summon Item! Stardust 57 Gold Poké Mow Sparkplug Brick Piece Apprentice's Épée Summon Item! Tidal Bell Summon Item! Red Gummi
Okay so I opened a trade thread looking for Gummis and I got 317. This is great!
I'm going to write out another gym battle. Note: none of this are exact words from the gym thread.
ACottontail walked in Kaybre at her side. "Hello, I would like the challenge the normal challenge," she said. "Challenge accepted, come at me when your ready," The gym leader said. They tossed a Pokeball into the air. A large steel snake popped out. The mega Steelix let out a yawn. Rocks started circling around it. "Okay Kaybre let's go! Catch!" ACottontail said. ACottontail tossed out a water gem. Kaybre rushed forward and caught the water gem in her mouth. The Steelix gave Kaybre a glare. Kaybre flew up to meet Steelix at eye level. "Let the battle begin." Kaybre drew power from the gem and let out a hydro pump. Steelix lunged at Kaybre using iron head. Kaybre tried to reflect it with a aqua tail however it just left an opening for Steelix to iron tail Kaybre from behind. Kaybre crashed down onto the ground. Kaybre looked up at Steelix and let loose a hydro pump. Steelix hung on with just a bit of health remaining. Dazed Steelix desperately tried to fire off a flash cannon however it didn't do to much. Kaybre finished Steelix off with one last hydro pump. Vs The gym leader returned their Steelix. "Congrats on winning the normal challenge," they said, "for winning you get the King Lux badge." They handed the badge to ACottontail. "Good job Kaybre we did it!" ACottontail cheered, "we got the king lux badge!" she held up the badge as it gleamed in the light. ACottontail gave Kaybre a highfive. The two turned away and started walking out of the gym, and onto the next challenge.
Anyway that is a retelling of me getting the King Lux badge. Here it is!
King Lux badge-Kingsgym
Anyway the gym can be found here.
Well I battled the Amethyst gym so I am doing a retelling of what happened. (Yes I will do this will all gym battles) These are not the exact words(or even words) other people said on the thread.
ACottontail walked into the Amethyst gym. "Hello EspeonGem, I challenge the Amethyst Gym!" she said. "Still are you sure that all Mega Pokemon are unfair? Some Mega Pokemon such as Mawile have base stat totals under 500, but I have stronger non-mega Pokemon if megas like Mawile aren't allowed in this gym." A Pokeball fell out of ACottontail's sleeve. She picked it up and added, "much stronger Pokemon." "A mega is a mega, no matter what specie they are." EspeonGem said while petting Stellah. "Your challege is accepted. Go Topaz!" The gym leader tossed a Pokeball. ACottontail gave a big trollish smile. "Go Game Breaker." She dropped the Pokeball and a Slaking came out. She let out a yawn. Game Breaker slashed Topaz. Topaz let out an engery beam but Game Breaker shrugged it off. Game Breaker used slash again. Topaz was weakened. They charged at Game Breaker and let out an energy beam with all their might. Game Breaker finshed Topaz off with a chip away. Round 1 VS "Return Game Breaker," ACottontail said. "Okay maybe that was an extreme 190ish base stat total difference example but I got another Pokemon with a 600 base stat total. Go Solashyi!" ACottontail threw a Pokebal and a Hydreigon popped out. Solashyi dark pusled Snowbro. Snowbro used psychic however it didn't affect Solashyi. Solashyi finished Snowbro off with another dark pulse. Round 2 VS "Good battle," said ACottontail returning Solashyi. "I know it's two out of three but let's do the third just because we can! Go Branch!" ACottontail threw a Pokeball and a Delphox came out. "There is no need for a third battle. You already won the number needed to win the future badge." EspeonGem said, "But you know, I kinda want to do a third battle too." EspeonGem knew that Branch was a fire type. Since water types are super effective aganist fire types she knew who to send out. "Go aquamarina!" EspeonGem said throwing a Pokeball. Branch began with psychic. aquamarina charged with an aqua jet. Branch tried to block it with psycho cut. aquamarina let out an energy beam. Branch used psychic again. aquamarina gathered up their power and used hydro pump. It left a dent in Branch's health. He continued to use psychic. aquamarina swept Branch away with gust. Branch was on a knee. Branch desperately used psycho cut. aquamarina finished Branch off with a hydro pump. Branch was defeated, then returned. Round 3 VS "For beating two out of three of my Pokemon I present you with the future badge." the gym leader said, handing ACottontail a badge. "Hooray I won the future badge!" ACottontail said holding up the badge. "Thank you for these battles." ACottontail walked out of the gym, and onto the next challenge.
Anyway here is the badge. I got it at the Amethyst Gym.
Well I battled the Chilly gym so I am doing a retelling of what happened. These are not the exact words(or even words) other people said on the thread.
A trainer walked into the gym with a Delphox, and she was hugging him for warmth. "He hello, I challenge the chill chilly gym." ACottontail said shivering and her teeth chattering. The pink hoodie she was wearing did little and she was starting to regret not wearing a thicker jacket. "Le let's do this, 4 on 4." ACottontail put her hand in her pocket, around a Pokeball. "Alright, please send you first Pokemon at me," the gym leader said. They threw a Pokeball sending out a dinosaur with frills that looked like northern lights. "G go Orca!" ACottontail said. She threw a Pokeball and a Mamoswine came out. Orca enjoyed the icey coolness of the Chilly gym. Orca playfully charged forward used mud shot on Amrorus. Aurorus retaliated with a power gem. Seeing that Aurorus was serious and almost as strong as her Orca used earthquake. The entire gym shook! Aurorus shot an energy beam at Orca, Orca countered it with mud shot. The mud shot broke the engery beam and sent Aurorus down. Orca said "Mamo!" in the joy of winning. Round 1 VS "Good job Orca," ACottontail said giving Orca a highfive on her trunk. She then returned Orca. A Pokeball rolled from her sleeve into her hand. A trollish smile spread onto her face. "Go Game Breaker," she said dropping the Pokeball. A towering ape came out. Glaceon used ice beam. Game breaker charged at Glaceon with Iron head. She then continued with chip away. Glaceon ice fanged Game Breaker's hand when she tried to do so, but the attack was still successful, pushing Glaceon back. Glaceon shot an energy beam. Game Breaker counted with flash cannon. While Glaceon was dazed from the damage they have taken Game Breaker slammed into them with iron head. Glaceon fainted and Game Breaker layed down, victorious. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Game Breaker. "Go Breezee!" She said while throwing the Pokeball. Ninetails started up a strong blizzard. Breezee stumbled forward at first, then went faster, and faster charging at Ninetails with iron head. Breezee rammed Ninetales into a wall with an impressive 163 OHKO attack. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Breezee. "Alright Branch you're up!" Branch stepped onto the battle field. ACottontail shivered and muttered "Regret." Branch started off by hitting Sandslash with his stick as if it were a fire sword. Sandslash used a flash cannon, but Branch shrugged it off. Branch finished things off with incinerate that did a whopping 207 to poor Sandslash. Branch turned to his trainer and said "Del?" expecting praise. ACottontail hugged him and whispered "Good job Branch." to him enjoying the warmth of the fire type. Round 4 VS "Well you won!" said the gym leader. "Here take this badge to prove you beat the Chilly gym." ACottontail quickly took the badge before putting her hand back into Branch's warm floof. "Y yay we did it." she said, her teeth chattering. "Del!" Branch said with joy. "Also take this." the gym leader said, holding 4 ice gems and 3,000 Pokedollars. "Just put them in the bag." ACottontail said moving her bag towards the leader. The leader opened it and put the items in. "Alright branch let's get out of here." as the two turned around and walked out of the Chilly gym. At the exit ACottontail ran outside and yelled "Freedom! No more coldness, no more hugging fire types for warmth. Just more battles ahead. Branch shrugged as he didn't understand what was so cold about the gym. "Let's go Kaybre!" ACottontail threw a Pokeball and Kaybre spread her huge wings across the sky. "Let's go Kaybre!" ACottontail said as she and Branch hopped onto Kaybre's back, and rode off to the next adventure in the sunset.
Anyway here is the badge I got. I got it at the Chilly gym.
Same as usual retelling, not exact words.
ACottontail walked into the gym with Kaybre at her side. ACottontail read the rules of the gym. She walked up to the trainer before the gym leader and held up a Pokeball. "I challenge you, 3 on 3." she said. ACottontail threw the Pokeball, "Go Solashyi!" she said. Noivern began with dragon clawing Solashyi. She retaliated with dark pulse from her left head. Noivern angery at the attack clawed Solashyi. She used Dark pulse from her right head. Noivern used Dragon pulse which left a dent. Solashyi showed the Noivern her own Dragon pulse with her middle head and defeated them. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Solashyi. "Go Branch" she said. She threw a Pokeball and a Delphox came out. Branch dark pulsed Reuniclus. Reuniclus shot an energy beam at Branch. Branch tried to counter it with flamethrower. When doing so it left an opening for Reuniclus to land a critical hit. Reuniclus followed up with a tackle. Branch flamethrowered Reuniclus. Branch swung his stick like a flaming sword. Reuniclus punched the sword burning their hand in the process. While Reuniclus was recovering Branch dark pulsed Reuniclus. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Branch with a trollish smile. A Pokeball came from up her sleeve. The nameless trainer took the 100 credits needed to battle then pointed to the gym leader. "Couldn't the gym leader just accept that battle request?" she asked but there was no reply. ACottontail rolled the Pokeball back up her sleeve and stormed to the gym leader. "Hey I challenge you to a battle." she said "Also by any chance could I get the 100 credits the unamed junior trainer took when declining my third battle, tho it could have been used for your first battle?" she asked, but assumed the answer was no. "Alright let's do this, 6 on 6, or well 4 on 4 as I predict the battle will end there." she finished, cockiness in her voice. ACottontail rolled the Pokeball back out of her sleeve. "Game Breaker, let's go." she said in a dry voice. She dropped the Pokeball. A towering Slaking came out "Crush them" she whispered. Lycanroc used rock throw. Game Breaker countered with play rough back to back. Lycanroc tried shooting an energy beam at Game Breaker. Lycanroc used rock throw and Game Breaker countered with moon blast. Lycanroc tried again with an engery beam but got the same result. Lycanroc tackled Game Breaker but she just crushed him with play rough. Round 1 VS "I wish Game Shattered was trained enough to battle" ACottontail said returning Game Breaker. "Let's go Kaybre." ACottontail said coldly. Kaybre looked at ACottontail with concern for what losing just 100 credits did to her metal state. Kaybre used hurricane while Gengar tried to use poison jab. She used hurricane again while Gengar tried to use shadow ball. Kaybre used hurricane again defeating Gengar. Kaybre looked back with concern for ACottontail's metal state. Round 2 VS "It looks like I don't have any other OP Pokemon so my others will do." ACottontail muttered under her breath. Kaybre left to go get Tracy. "Fine go leave Kaybre I didn't need you." ACottontail threw a Pokeball. Cryaroar looked back and wondered if this trainer was really ACottontail. Cryaroar used thunderbolt on Mega Killer. Mega Killer used flame thrower followed up by a gust. Cryaroar finished things up with another thunder bolt. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Cryaroar and sent out another Pokemon with a single command, "attack". Wisp looked at ACottontail for a moment confused, shrugged, then turned to face Beedrill. Beedrill came close and shot honey at Wisp. Wisp swatted him off with shadow claw. Bredrill charged at Wisp stinging him but Wisp swatted Beedrill again with shadow claw. Beedrill shot an energy beam but Wisp countered it with shadow ball. Round 4 VS "Looks like you won the Gym! Here take the Ever-Changing badge." The gym leader said handing ACottontail the badge. ACottontail forcefully took the badge. "You know what I think, I think your" ACottontail started to yell. Just then Kaybre burst in carrying a cat, but not just any cat. It was Tracy the cutest, most softest, most bestest cat in the whole world! (no you cannot change my mind.) "Tracy!" ACottontail cheered going over to pet Tracy. Petting Tracy really let ACottontail cool down and forget her anger over losing 100 credits. "Thanks for the battle!" ACottontail said with a smile. The gym leader stood confused on what just happened. "Let's go Kaybre!" ACottontail said to Kaybre, turning away from the gym while carrying Tracy. Now there was the kind and happy ACottontail that Kaybre liked. Together the three of them exited the gym and went off to the next adventure. But before then ACottontail dropped Tracy off back home.
Anyway that was my run down of the Ever-Changing Gym. If you want to challenge there be warned, if you win the battles needed to move on DO NOT send another spar request, it will be declined. I hope this can stop someone from feeling the saltiness I felt during this challenge. Anyway here is the badge.

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page