PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

spoilers for lovesick duet

spoilers for the entire thing

So I saw in my type race team big mushrooms are needed. Better complete the entire event before everything is spoiled for me. So Taimorpha is sick, that's not good. Or was it dydrinifor who is sick? Wait love sick duet. It is a story of love and someone is sick. I get it now. And I need 3 big mushrooms, good thing I have 8. Now I need 6 sweet hearts, I have 279 from last year so that's easy. Okay so Sei is hiding from Garthic. Well obviously she is planing something. Why else would she avoid Garthic on valentine's? XD that Grubbin on Sei. Still berry soup, it's berry delicious. I feel like the pun was weakened by the fact Sei said berry right before that so the pun is lost and feels more like she is empathizing a point. Now if she said Rawst soup, it's berry delicious or literally any word except berry for the soup I feel like the pun would be a bit funnier. Anyway I need some perfect rawst berries which will be a pain to gro... I already have 12. Hooray for me being prepared. Now to sell the rest on market... Okay now I need to make 3 pokeblock pluses. I have 26333 Belue berries so I have all day. Gets one with no misses: No plus for you, please try again Gets a miss:Here is the pokeblock+ you wanted! I got 2 of the pokeblock pluses after having one miss in it, and one after getting a ton of perfects in a row. Logic I guess. So Sei can craft Kinaster a costume but can't make a cloak, logic. So I need gems, good thing I already have them! Thanks 5 day bonus! So I got the Sylventine. The custom sprite is cute, however has a special attack hindering nature that makes it useless in battle. Okay I've just been obsessed with getting more pokemon to use in battle lately. Anyway here he is!
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page