PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
retelling of shadow storm gym, not exact words
ACottontail walked into the gym with her trusted partner Kaybre by her side. She saw the rules and gave a trollish smile as a pokeball rolled down her sleeve, then gave a straight face again after remembering how easily she beat the last gym with her two overpowered Slakings and wished to give her other pokemon a chance. She walked up to a trainer with jet black hair. "M, I challenge the Shadow Storm gym." she said. Cryaroar dived right into Marowak. He flew off his surf board when he hit the Marowak's shadow ball. Marowak ran over to Cryaroar only to be kicked, soaking wet, and fainted. Round 1 VS Opposing shadow balls collided. Gaimistui disappeared into the ground. Cofagrigus fell. Gaimistui smiled at her victory. Round 2 VS Willow and Lampent's arms clashed agaist eachother. Willow faced Lampent and let out a powerful dark pulse. Lampent countered with a flame burst that sent Willow stumbling back. Willow ran up to Lampent and cut him down. Round 3 VS Breezee rammed Gourgeist into a wall. Ice slowly surrounded the wall and crept onto Gourgeist as it subsumed to the cold. Round 4 VS Pillow uppercuted Gengar. Poison was spewed into Pillow's face but another kick cut Gengar down. Round 5 VS Lycanroc went onto a full on assault while Branch constantly brushed them away using his psychic powers. Lycanrock finally fell upon the third psychic. ACottontail returned Branch. "Is the battle over?" she asked. Round 6 VS ACottontail returned Branch. "Is the battle over?" she asked. "Yup" M said energetically. "Thanks for battling! You won!" M handed ACottontail the badge. "Thank you." ACottontail said taking the badge. She exited the gym with her partner Kaybre and went onto the next adventure.
And that was the Shadow Storm gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page