PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of fire storm master challenge, not exact words. wip
ACottontail walked into the gym with her trusty Noivern Kaybre by her side. She followed the Quilxray, grabbed a pencil and filled out the slip. She went up to the gym leader and handed him her slip. "I'm ready to take on the fire storm master challenge." she said. "I accept your challenge," the gym leader said, "You were a formidable opponent in the past, don't disappoint me now!" "Alright go Electra!" ACottontail tossed a pokeball and a Luxray came out. ACottontail braced herself for the long battle ahead. Both pokemon charged into each other. Both pokemon slowly weakened each other and as Dr.G appeared to have the upper hand Electra on the last of her strength sprang out and chipped away the last of Dr.G's health. Round 1 VS xx Senga immediately jabbed Mistress Vivi in the chest. Her claw hurt from the strong steel. Mistress Vivi slashed Senga across the face. Senga jabbed forward however Mistress Vivi caught it a threw Senga across the room. Senga struggled to get up. Mistress Vivi was waiting with her arms crossed, doing nothing. Senga was terrified about what her foe was planing and with her heart racing attacked. Mistress Vivi countered it. Senga fell and fainted. Round 2 xx VS Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 xx VS Round 9 xx VS Round 10 VS xx Round 11 xx VS Round 12 VS xx Round 13 VS xx Round 14 VS xx Round 15 VS xx Round 16 VS xx Round 17?xx VS
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page