PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of the Eon Gym, not exact words
ACottontail was walking along a road with her trusted partner Kaybre, a shiny mega Noivern, by her side. An Eevee came up to her and introduced her to the gym. ACottontail entered excited to have a battle and read the gym rules. Immediately upon seeing rule 2 she knew what pokemon she wanted to use. She walked up to the gym leader. "Hello, I would like to challenge the eon gym." ACottontail said with a trollish smile, two pokeballs rolled down her sleeves into her hands. Game Breaker was up first. Both pokemon immediately charged into each other. Game Breaker Finally with both pokemon tired Game Breaker won due to having more health. Round 1 VS Game Shattered kicked Glaceon into the air. Glaceon started a counter attack however Game Shattered jumped above Glaceon and struck them down with flame covered fists. Round 2 VS "Well, I just got steamrolled." The gym leader pulled a badge from her pocket. "You have certainly earned this." ACottontail took the badge and returned Game Shattered. Together with Kaybre ACottontail felt the gym and went onto the next adventure.
Anyway that was the eon gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page