PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 141516

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
This is a wip layout for a gym I may open.
You see a sign that Dream gym. Wanting to challenge the gym, or just looking at gyms you follow the sign. You see a Mamoswine eating some berries. The Mamoswine signals you to follow her down a cave. As you travel down the cave torches light up from both sides. The cave opens up to a beautiful plains with a wall made from rock surrounding it on all sides that is sprinkled with caves and waterfalls. A shiny mega Noivern rushes up and greets you looking very excited. "Kaybre come back!" A trainer calls. "Oh there you are, looks like you have found a challenger. Welcome to the dream gym! I am ACottontail the gym leader of this gym. It appears you already met Orca and Kaybre. So I'm guessing you want to challenge the gym right? Well I'm always glad to see new challengers. Here let me show you around."

rules

"Okay so over there are my rules," she says pointing to a poster. There is small text and crossed out text all over the poster and it is written in pencil, crayon and marker. Note:There are tips for all of these for why I have these rules.
  • First of all when sending a spar request you must say whether your Pokemon is above or has a 600 base stat total or is below a 600 base stat total. Same goes for pokemon with a base stat total of 700 or more.
    So I can use two Slakings in a gym but I can't use two mega mawhiles? There is a 190 base stat difference between those two Pokemon. Not all legends/megas have high BSTs and I acknowledge that. This rule is so I don't send a Yetvela when you are sending out a Mismagius, or that I don't send out a Mega Mawile when you have a mega Ho-oh. If you say your pokemon has below 500 base stat total I will also use a pokemon with below 500 bst.
  • A side wins when all of the opposing Pokemon have fainted/lost a spar. A pokemon can be reused as long as they don't faint/lose.
    In the games you don't win if you beat X Pokemon, you win if you beat all of their Pokemon
  • The battles are 6 on 6. I will allow for longer battles if you want to if you tell me how many pokemon you want to use when you challenge me.
    Full battles are at least 6 on 6, but since this is Pokefarm we can do more if you want.
  • You send the spars
    I don't want to have to wait for you to come back online if you go offline or are otherwise to busy to accept the battle(for whatever reason).
  • Roleplaying out the challenge is recommended, just don't go to overboard.
    I like roleplaying out my gym battles, okay? Have you seen my journal? Just make sure the post either says you want to challenge, records a battle, wraps up your visit to the gym or has some other purpose other than story to keep the roleplay from becoming excessive.

Pokemon

You look out to the battle field and see various Pokemon playing, sleeping, eating or otherwise hanging around. You realize all of these pokemon are fully EV and IQ trained and are holding gems to beat common counters. You brace yourself for a hard battle.

badge

You travel down a majestic looking hall. You see names and pictures carved into the walls. "In here is the hall of victors. In here I record all the amazing people who were victorious against me in here forever. And at the end over there is the badge." She points to a glass case. In side of it you see a badge that looks like: ~In here is record of the glory of the brave souls who were victorious:~
As you look around the gym you feel an aura of power surrounding you. "So I hope you want to challenge my gym. Though there is one last thing I should add. I take great care to train up all my pokemon, so if you think your up to the challenge," a pokeball rolled down her sleeve and into her hand, "I'm ready to give one to you!"
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
So I battled the Firestorm gym. This is a retelling of what happened. It's a wip.
ACottontail walked into the fire storm gym with Kaybre by her side. She followed the Quilxray though the gym. She got exsited at the sight of the lighting, feeling as if this was a hard gym. She saw the registration forums, took a slip and pencil, and filled it out. She faced the gym leader and handed him her slip. "I challenge the fire storm challenge!" she said. ACottontail readied a Pokeball from her pocket. "Alright let's do this 6 on 6 battle." ACottontail said. "Go Cinder!" a mega Charizard came out. Cinder rushed forward. Lord Theo used flame thrower. Cinder met this with dragon pulse. Lord Theo use flame thrower again. Cinder charged forward. Cinder raked Lord Theo with Dragon claws. Lord Theo shoved Cinder off with a flame thrower. Cinder charged forward with a Dragon rush. On his last leg Lord Theo tried to use flame thrower. Cinder hit Lord theo and he was defeated. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Cinder. She gave a trollish smile and rolled a Pokeball out of her sleeve. "Go Game Breaker," she said. Mistress Vivi used night slash. Game Breaker used chip away but saw it wasn't very effective. Mistress Vivi went in for another night slash. Game Breaker tripped Mistress Vivi seeing it as the more effective option. Game Breaker countered the next night slash with a normal slash. Mistress Vivi charged forward with Night slash. Game Breaker charged into Mistress Vivi with tackle. Mistress Vivi went in for one more night slash. Game Breaker tripped Mistress Vivi making her faint. Round 2 VS "Return GameBreaker" ACottontail said returning her. Okay Kaybre your up!" Kaybre rushed forward with flash cannon. Dr.G countered with stone edge. "No gems are allowed in the FireStorm gym. Kaybre is disqualified." said the referee. Kaybre looked back to the referee. When her head was turned Dr.G threw a rock at Kaybre that sent her down. Kaybre was both disqualified and defeated. ACottontail facepalmed. "I forgot to take the gem off Kaybre..." ACottontail returned Kaybre. Round 3 VS ACottontail felt pressured. One more slip up and she would be disqualified. ACottontail nervously readied the Pokeball of the one Pokemon she knew was OP and could count on. "Go Game Breaker." ACottontail said, a hint of nervousness in her voice. Solar Queen Minea chopped on Game Breaker with fire fang. Game Breaker slashed Solar Queen Minea when was on her arm. Solar Queen Minea skidded back. She used flame thrower. Game Breaker ran up to her and used chip away. Game Breaker followed that up with slash. Solar Queen Minea blew Game Breaker away with flame thrower. Game Breaker shot an engery beam from where she was. While low on engery Solar Queen Minea shot a flame thrower. The engery shot was too much for Solar Queen Minea to handle and she fainted. Round 4 VS "Okay one battle left to go and I'll win this." ACottontail said to herself. She returned Game Breaker. ACottontail's shaky hand threw a Pokeball. "Orca could you please, give me your gem?" ACottontail made sure to take off Orca's grass gem before the battle started. "Okay Orca, let's finish this." Lunar King Maxwell came into the battle from the other side. His blue fluff lit up as he shot a dark pulse. Orca retaliated with an ice shard. Lunar King Maxwell ran up to Orca and crunched into her. Orca slamed an ice covered tusk into Lunar King Maxwell as a pesdo ice punch. Lunar King Maxwell blasted another powerful dark pulse at Orca. Orca was weakened. On her last leg she desperately let out an ice shard. It stuck Lunar King Maxwell down. "Good job Orca." ACottontail said, petting Orca. Orca fell down. ACottontail returned Orca. Round 5 VS "Congratulations on winning. Here take the FireStorm badge." Said the gym leader handing ACottontail the badge. "Thank you..." Said ACottontail quietly. She turned and exited the gym. ACottontail was lost in thought. How did she forget to take the gem off of Kaybre, and let Kaybre lose. Orca was weakened... Kaybre was fainted... ACottontail said a low, growly voice, What loser forgets to remove a gem off their Pokemon? You know that answer. followed by a demonic laugh. "I am not a loser. I'll show you. I will win all of the open gyms, and not forget to take off any gems again!" ACottontail shouted. She looked around and realized she was shouting at herself. Staring at the badge with her head hung low ACottontail trudged on to the next adventure.
Anyway I got the badge! You can find the gym here.
FireStorm Badge
Retelling, moonlight gym, not exact words...
ACottontail was walking down a deep cave with Branch by her side and Kaybre following behind them. "Hmm... A steel door." ACottontail said. "What's the worse that could happen!" she pushed on the door and it swung open. She saw a teen on some steps. "Hey there! I challenge the Moonlight gym!" she said to the teen. "Challege accepted. Send out your first Pokemon." said the teen. He sent out a hydreigon. "Okay Go Amorvoir!" ACottontail said. She sent out Amorvoir. Soultaker let out a dark pulse. Amorvoir fell back. He let out an "Amor" and struck a dramatic pose. Slowly he got up. An anime opening started playing. He began dancing. Sparkles followed his hands. They came together in a pink ball, then shot an energy beam filled with the power of fairies and anime references at Soultaker. It was to much for Soultaker to take and they fainted. Amorvoir struck a victory pose. Round 1 Vs "Okay that's enough Amorvoir," said ACottontail returning Amorvoir. Okay time for my next Pokemon, go Game Breaker!" ACottontail tossed a Pokeball. The gym leader sent out a Greninja Nenharm jumped into the air and landed a kick on Game Breaker. Nenharm bounced off rather harmlessly. Game Breaker let out a round. Nenharm shot an energy beam. Game Breaker tried to block it with around round. Game Breaker stood up. She began to charge forward. Nenharm tried to stop her with an energy beam. With her momentum unbroken Game Breaker used take down on Nenharm. With just a bit of health left Nenharm used night slash. Game Breaker used disarming voice. Nenharm had little will left to fight. He collapsed. Round 2 Vs ACottontail returned Game Breaker. "Congrats on winning. Here," the gym leader tossed ACottontail a badge. "For winning you can use the Moonlight badge." "Hooray we did it! Thank you for the battle!" ACottontail cheered. "We got the Moonlight badge." Kaybre looked slightly annoyed that neither her or Branch got to battle. ACottontail went to highfive Branch and Kaybre but neither of them went for it. ACottontail had a brief look of worry on her face before turning it into a smile. "Okay guy's let's go." Branch, Kaybre and ACottontail and turned and walked away from the Moonlight gym. They traveled past and dark tunnel and there was an opening in the moonlight.
Anyway that is a retelling of how I got the Moonlight badge. The gym can be found here.
Moonlight Gym
Here is my badge case. Total badges: 40
badge Post of winning Journal retelling
Post of winning Journal retelling
King Lux badge-Kingsgym
Was done via PM Journal retelling
Done via pm Journal retelling
FireStorm Badge
done via pm Journal retelling
Moonlight Gym
Sylph Badge
Done via pm Journal retelling
Recieved from the Gym of Murkiness!
post of winning Journal retelling
Done via PM Journal retelling
listed as a winner Journal retelling
Star badge Post of winning Journal retelling
Flower badge Post of winning Journal retelling
Firestorm Master's Trophy
Made By Kate1998
Badge from Caramel123's Gym, whose gym can be found https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/213325/Caramel123-s-Mudkip-Gym and badge was rewarded https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4533128
wip Listed as winner Journal retelling
Firestorm Gym
Listed as winner Journal retelling
Morder's Gym Of Madness
Completed gym's requirements Journal retelling
Done Via spar message Journal retelling
In all the gym retellings I tend to paraphrase what the gym leaders said so if a paragraph describing what a gym leader did seems to include more personality than the bare minimum, I probably paraphrased what the gym leader said. At the same time don't quote them on that as I tend to edit in parts that weren't in the original challenge and didn't originally say, and I tend to make what the gym leader said in past tense to mach the rest of the post. I also got the Darling badge but both the thread it was in, and the image for the badge was deleted. I battled it before I had this journal... I think.
Retelling, not exact words, why do I keep putting this.
ACottontail walked into the gym where stars collide with Kaybre following behind her. She followed the Umbreon and Espeon down the hall. She saw the two gym leaders. "I would like to challenge the gym where stars collide." ACottontail said. "So which one of you should I battle first?" A Pokeball rolled down ACottontail's sleeve into her hand. She was ready to battle both gym leaders. She waited for one of the gym leaders to accept her challenge. The trainer of the moon stepped forward. "I will fight you first ACottontail, send out your Pokemon and we'll see how strong you really are!" They sent out an Absol ACottontail readied a Pokeball into her other hand "Okay! Your up Amorvoir!" ACottonail said. ACottontail then relized she readied a Pokeball while holding another Pokeball... she would use the Pokemon in that Pokeball next. My baby(well it's Lucario101's) used night slash. Amorvoir dramatically fell back. He got up and did a twirl. He raised one hand to the sky and a moon blast came crashing down on My(Lucario101's) baby. My baby while low on health, night slashed Amorvoir. He fell back in an over reacting way. He got up and began twirling. Sparkles followed both of his hands. He raised them up and began a moon blast. He twirled and threw it with all his might landing an unnecessary Yes it totally was necessary Amor! - Amorvoir kindly editing this, critical hit on My baby. Amorvoir struck a victory pose. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Amorvoir and readied another Pokeball and sent out another Pokemon. Man ACottontail was good at forgetting that she was going to use a Pokemon before using another Pokemon. Comet began with a Dark pulse. Metatron charged into Comet with a play rough. Metatron used play rough again while Comet shot an energy beam at Metatron. Comet used dark pulse. Metatron countered with moon blast. Comet charged into Metatron. Metatron tried to block it with moon blast. Comet was low on health. Comet blasted Metatron with one last energy beam. Metatron blasted down Comet with a moon blast. Round 2 VS "You won two out of the three battles." Said the trainer of the moon. "That is an instant win. For winning I give you this." The trainer of the moon handed ACottontail a shiny badge with a umbreon on the front. ACottontail returned Metatron. "Yay I won!" she said, "Thank you for battling me Lucario101!" ACottontail took the badge. She put it in her badge case. ACottontail turned to face PixelizedCløudS, the trainer of the sun. "I challenge you next!"
Anyway that is how I got this badge. Stay tuned for part two where I challenge the trainer of the sun. (Wait is anyone but me even reading this?)
Retelling, not exact words...
ACottontail walked into the gym with Kaybre. ACottontail was awed by the sight of the garden. Kaybre was currious about the blue balls of light and tried to touch one of them. She saw the gym leader. "I would like to challenge the Sylph gym!" ACottontail said, readying a pokeball. "Alright! Go Branch!" ACottontail threw a Pokeball. ❤️️ used shadow claw. Branch countered with flamethrower. Branch lost quite a bit of health. ❤️️ raked Branch with yet another shadow claw. Branch desperately used another flamethrower. ❤️️ slammed Branch into the ground with one last shadow claw. Branch was down. ACottontail stood in shock from being defeated so early. "Br Branch..." she muttered. Round 1 VS A pokeball rolled down ACottontail's sleeve as she gave a weak smile. "Go Game Shattered..." she said softly. She threw a pokeball and a Slaking with a red aura came out. Nike began with a powered snow. Game Shattered charged forward with a flare blitz. Nike tried again with blizzard. Game Shattered finished things off with a fire charge. Nike fainted. ACottontail let out a sigh of relief. There 3 three more left to go in order to win. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Game Shattered. ACottontail's smile became a little larger. ACottontail swapped the pokeball in hand with one in her sleeve. "Go Game Breaker." ACottontail threw the Pokeball. A different Slaking came out. Game Breaker began with a tackle. Lucy Heartfilia countered with a moon blast. Game Breaker used hyper beam. Lucy Heartfilia countered with moon blast. Game Breaker charged into the moon blast with a take down. Lucy Heartfilia charged back with play rough. With Lucy Heartfilia close range Game Breaker pushed them back with chip away. Lucy Heartfilia quickly got up and used moon blast. Game Breaker used giga impact. It was to much for Lucy Heartfilia to take an they were down. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Game Breaker. Her smile was all out trollish now. ACottontail replaced the Pokeball she was holding for another one up her sleeve. Pickles countered with a moon blast. Game Shattered came in close and used fire fang. Pickles tried to shake Game Shattered off with play rough. Game shattered used flare blitz before jumping away from Pickles. Pickles used moon blast. Game Shattered quickly flame charged at Pickles, taking them down. Round 4 VS ACottontail guessed that a mega would be next. "Go Cinder!" She called tossing a pokeball. On the other side Leo came out. Not a mega, crud. Cinder charged in with a dragon rush. Leo unfazed shot a spray of water from their mouth. Cinder tried shooting a burst of purple energy from her mouth but Leo stood unfazed. "Dragon type moves don't work on fariy types." ACottontail yelled. Cinder turned to listen. "Use fire type moves to deal any damage." Cinder crashed down from a jet of water that sneaked up and blasted her in the side. Cinder cloaked herself in fire and charged at Leo. But it was to little to late. Cinder got a hydro pump to the face and was on her last leg. From her spot Cinder desperately looked up and shot a river of flame from her mouth at Leo. Leo slowly walked up to Cinder with a grin, then slammed her with a tail covered in water across the gym. Cinder fainted. Round 5 VS ACottontail's heart was beating fast as she returned Cinder. This next battle would decided everything. She might actually lose. ACottontail imperviously rolled a Pokeball out of her sleeve. She shakily threw the ball for Game Breaker, a Slaking that rarely let her down. A Mega Mawile took at the other side. Game Breaker and Mawile charged at each other. ACottontail that Game Breaker and Mawile had about the same percentage of health. ACottontail's heart was racing. Losing was so close, she couldn't watch. She closed her eyes and hear the sparing, the clanging of metal, the grunts of both pokemon. "Time's Up!" The Referee called. "The winner will be decided by the most health remaining. And the winner is... GameBreaker." "Yeeeeesssssss! Oh my god that was a close one. Thank you game breaker!" ACottontail ran to Game Breaker and hugged her. Round 6 VS The gym leader returned their Mawile. "Good game! I'll send the badge over in a minute!" The leader said. Then added in a mummble "Even though I should disqualify you for using a gem when the rules say no." This shocked ACottontail. What!? I was sure to take the gems off of my pokemon while they battled. ACottontail took the badge with a concerned look on her face. I didn't use gems, did I? She walked out of the gym with Kaybre and Game Breaker following her. That night ACottontail watched the battle footage. Branch only used Stab, Game Shattered only used Stab, Game Breaker only used Stab, Cinder only used Stab. ACottontail didn't understand. Where had she used a gem? ACottontail rewatched the footage, over and over again. Kaybre came over to ACottontail with some tea. "Not right now Kaybre, I'm trying to see where I used a gem." ACottontail still spotted no gem. Kaybre tilted her head in concern. ACottontail had been rewatching the footage obsessively all day. Kaybre glanced at the clock and saw it was 10 PM. Kaybre got a gray faded small blanket with holes and placed it over ACottontail's shoulders. She is going to regret staying up all night Kaybre thought. Seeing there was nothing more she could do Kaybre went to bed.
Sylph Badge
Anyway that's how I got this badge.
My contest entries part 2
Yes! I got a random albino! Let's see now I have hatched 3 random albinos. A spehal, a Solsis and a disappointing Noibat(it's just that moment you hatch a random special of a Pokemon you have hunt extras for).
Retelling. you know the drill
ACottontail walked into the gym of balance with Kaybre by her side. "I challenge the gym of balance!" she said. She readied a Pokeball, "Hit me with your best shot." When ACottontail enters the room, it is dark. All of a sudden lights flash on showing Gym Leader Blob holding a Pokeball says "do you think you have what it take to beat me and Berwyn?" "If so, challenge accepted." Blob throws out his hand and yells "Let the battle commence!" "Yep I think I have what it takes" ACottontail answered. She threw a Pokeball. Amorvoir came out. Berwyn began with an outrage. Amorvoir dramatically fell back before realizing that dragon type moves had no effect on him. A Amorvoir raised a hand to the sky and called on the power of the moon. It came down on Berwyn. Locked into the move Berwyn used outrage again. Amorvoir cought Berwyn in one arm and with the other gathered the energy of the moon. Amorvoir smacked Berwyn from behind then leaped back dramatically. In their confusion Berwyn punched backwards hitting Amorvoir in the face. He rubbed the bruise with one hand and with the other prepared his counter strike. Amorvoir shot Berwyn down with the power of the moon. "Amor" he said striking a victory pose. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Amorvoir. "Alright Branch your up next!" she said throwing a Pokeball. The second Branch came out of his pokeball Drattak slammed into him with outrage. Shocked Branch quickly used psychic. Drattak came in from behind and slammed into Branch using another outrage. Branch fell to the ground. Branch aimed a psychic upwards then got up. Drattak blasted Branch with a dragon pulse. Branch focused on blocking the attack with psychic. Drattak came from behind with a dragon claw. Branch was down. "Branch..." ACottontail muttered. She was surprised that one of her pokemon was defeated. ACottontail returned Branch. Round 2 VS "Alright Kaybre, you're up." ACottontail said. Kaybre rushed forward to the battle field. Berwyn was out on the other side again. Kaybre began with a dragon pulse. Berwyn ran up to Kaybre and tried to punch her. Kaybre blew Berwyn away with gust. Once landing Berwyn used shadow ball. Kaybre rushed forward and landed a dragon pulse right in front of Berwyn. Berwyn was down. "Good job Kaybre!" ACottontail cheered while petting Kaybre. Kaybre went back to ACottontail's side. Round 3 VS A pokeball rolled down ACottontail's sleeve. "Wait how many battles does this gym battle go on for? Go Game Breaker." ACottontail said throwing the ball. Haxorus began with a metal claw. Game Breaker got up and used play rough. Haxorus tried to blast Game Breaker away with dragon pulse but Game Breaker just used play rough again. Haxorus tried to mack Game Breaker away with iron tail, however she was to heavy and she just used play rough again. Game Breaker was about to use play rough again but Haxorus caught her with a dragon claw. Haxorus used flash cannon and Game Breaker used play rough. Time was up. Game Breaker emerged victorious with slightly more health left than Haxorus. Round 4 VS ACottontail returned Game Breaker. "For remaining victorious at the Gym of Balance I give to you this badge." The gym leader said. ACottontail took the badge. "Yay I got the badge of balance!" ACottontail cheered. "Well at least that is what I think it's called... Let's go Kaybre." The two turned from the battle field and exited the gym, and on to the next challenge.
Anyway that's mostly how things went down at the gym of balance. You can find the gym here. Also wow I managed to make two posts in the middle of writing this one. XD it told me that I made the two posts too.
Please note Cub is a Cubone. Reading this without knowing that makes it sound really weird...

yet another wip story

This was it. This one shot could change the entire future. All I have to do is aim this one shot. Cub aimed the light cannon to shadow Dakrai. And now fi... A cold black glaze turned to face Cub. A hand was raised, and then came the pain. Cub was overwhelmed with pulsing black energy. Thoughts, things that scared him seemed to come to life and craw against his skin. The horrible feeling stopped but Cub noticed he was falling. I failed. All my friends would probably be hurt by this war, or become slaves, or worse. Cub could faintly hear his best friend Twiggy call his name. Ah Twiggy, you are probably one of the only ones who could ever care for a breedject like me. If only I have been born with better stats I could have avoided all of this. If only. Cub hit the hard rock floor.
Ow... that hurt. Cub rubbed his head. Looking next to him he noticed that his bone had snapped in half. Cub carefully observed his bone, he had made custom modifications to it and everything. I better just take the part I enhanced, I can remake the handle much easier. Cub took part of his bone. The Cubone looked at his surroundings. He was in a ravine. He looked up to here the battle had taken place, to where he had fallen, to where he had failed. Cub looked around. He saw a large leaf. Well that could be used as a back pack. But should I take both parts of my bone? He observed both parts. Both ends were badly cracked. Both of these look badly damaged. I'm probably better off taking the enhanced blade and moving it to another bone than trying to fix this one. Cub looked at his two options of travel. There was a cave, and there was a sprawling open ravine with nothing but stone ahead. He looked up to where he had fallen from, There is no chance of me getting back up there. He took into account the hot temperature and the dark sheet of clouds coming from one direction. Those clouds could mean a storm, and it is rather hot out. It would be much dryer and cooler in the cave. Cub went into the cave.
Cub stumbled around in the cave. He saw something purple in the distance. It was getting smaller. Cub quietly sneaked closer. Is that an Aipom? But Aipoms aren't normally found in caves. Could that be Drake, a Pokemon I know? Drake had been one of the Pokemon on Cub's side. It was a reliefing to see someone familiar. "Drake is that you?" Cub asked. "Yes." Drake replied. "Drake what happened to everyone else? Where are they?" Surely everyone is nearby, corect? "Defeated. I escaped." Wait that means they could be, Twiggy could be... Cub did not want to go down the horrible list of things that could have happened to them. "Twiggy..." Cub muttered. They are all in danger, and it is all my fault. You breedject failure.

Cub bio for my reference

Name: Cub Nature:serious Level: 18 (for now at least) Moves:Headbutt,Leer, bone club, Ancient power (Still just for now) Hopbies: Science,Math, Dungeons dungeons and more dunggens. Likes: Facts,card/bord games (expesily over comlacated ones), Dislikes:anyoing pokemon, cartoons with no overall plot to them, having to explain the boring games he made 10 times just to hear the other pokemon say they're don't want to play Highly persistent

Pages: 123456··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page