PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling, not exact words...
ACottontail walked into the gym with Kaybre. ACottontail was awed by the sight of the garden. Kaybre was currious about the blue balls of light and tried to touch one of them. She saw the gym leader. "I would like to challenge the Sylph gym!" ACottontail said, readying a pokeball. "Alright! Go Branch!" ACottontail threw a Pokeball. ❤️️ used shadow claw. Branch countered with flamethrower. Branch lost quite a bit of health. ❤️️ raked Branch with yet another shadow claw. Branch desperately used another flamethrower. ❤️️ slammed Branch into the ground with one last shadow claw. Branch was down. ACottontail stood in shock from being defeated so early. "Br Branch..." she muttered. Round 1 VS A pokeball rolled down ACottontail's sleeve as she gave a weak smile. "Go Game Shattered..." she said softly. She threw a pokeball and a Slaking with a red aura came out. Nike began with a powered snow. Game Shattered charged forward with a flare blitz. Nike tried again with blizzard. Game Shattered finished things off with a fire charge. Nike fainted. ACottontail let out a sigh of relief. There 3 three more left to go in order to win. Round 2 VS ACottontail returned Game Shattered. ACottontail's smile became a little larger. ACottontail swapped the pokeball in hand with one in her sleeve. "Go Game Breaker." ACottontail threw the Pokeball. A different Slaking came out. Game Breaker began with a tackle. Lucy Heartfilia countered with a moon blast. Game Breaker used hyper beam. Lucy Heartfilia countered with moon blast. Game Breaker charged into the moon blast with a take down. Lucy Heartfilia charged back with play rough. With Lucy Heartfilia close range Game Breaker pushed them back with chip away. Lucy Heartfilia quickly got up and used moon blast. Game Breaker used giga impact. It was to much for Lucy Heartfilia to take an they were down. Round 3 VS ACottontail returned Game Breaker. Her smile was all out trollish now. ACottontail replaced the Pokeball she was holding for another one up her sleeve. Pickles countered with a moon blast. Game Shattered came in close and used fire fang. Pickles tried to shake Game Shattered off with play rough. Game shattered used flare blitz before jumping away from Pickles. Pickles used moon blast. Game Shattered quickly flame charged at Pickles, taking them down. Round 4 VS ACottontail guessed that a mega would be next. "Go Cinder!" She called tossing a pokeball. On the other side Leo came out. Not a mega, crud. Cinder charged in with a dragon rush. Leo unfazed shot a spray of water from their mouth. Cinder tried shooting a burst of purple energy from her mouth but Leo stood unfazed. "Dragon type moves don't work on fariy types." ACottontail yelled. Cinder turned to listen. "Use fire type moves to deal any damage." Cinder crashed down from a jet of water that sneaked up and blasted her in the side. Cinder cloaked herself in fire and charged at Leo. But it was to little to late. Cinder got a hydro pump to the face and was on her last leg. From her spot Cinder desperately looked up and shot a river of flame from her mouth at Leo. Leo slowly walked up to Cinder with a grin, then slammed her with a tail covered in water across the gym. Cinder fainted. Round 5 VS ACottontail's heart was beating fast as she returned Cinder. This next battle would decided everything. She might actually lose. ACottontail imperviously rolled a Pokeball out of her sleeve. She shakily threw the ball for Game Breaker, a Slaking that rarely let her down. A Mega Mawile took at the other side. Game Breaker and Mawile charged at each other. ACottontail that Game Breaker and Mawile had about the same percentage of health. ACottontail's heart was racing. Losing was so close, she couldn't watch. She closed her eyes and hear the sparing, the clanging of metal, the grunts of both pokemon. "Time's Up!" The Referee called. "The winner will be decided by the most health remaining. And the winner is... GameBreaker." "Yeeeeesssssss! Oh my god that was a close one. Thank you game breaker!" ACottontail ran to Game Breaker and hugged her. Round 6 VS The gym leader returned their Mawile. "Good game! I'll send the badge over in a minute!" The leader said. Then added in a mummble "Even though I should disqualify you for using a gem when the rules say no." This shocked ACottontail. What!? I was sure to take the gems off of my pokemon while they battled. ACottontail took the badge with a concerned look on her face. I didn't use gems, did I? She walked out of the gym with Kaybre and Game Breaker following her. That night ACottontail watched the battle footage. Branch only used Stab, Game Shattered only used Stab, Game Breaker only used Stab, Cinder only used Stab. ACottontail didn't understand. Where had she used a gem? ACottontail rewatched the footage, over and over again. Kaybre came over to ACottontail with some tea. "Not right now Kaybre, I'm trying to see where I used a gem." ACottontail still spotted no gem. Kaybre tilted her head in concern. ACottontail had been rewatching the footage obsessively all day. Kaybre glanced at the clock and saw it was 10 PM. Kaybre got a gray faded small blanket with holes and placed it over ACottontail's shoulders. She is going to regret staying up all night Kaybre thought. Seeing there was nothing more she could do Kaybre went to bed.
Sylph Badge
Anyway that's how I got this badge.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page