PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
So I battled the Firestorm gym. This is a retelling of what happened. It's a wip.
ACottontail walked into the fire storm gym with Kaybre by her side. She followed the Quilxray though the gym. She got exsited at the sight of the lighting, feeling as if this was a hard gym. She saw the registration forums, took a slip and pencil, and filled it out. She faced the gym leader and handed him her slip. "I challenge the fire storm challenge!" she said. ACottontail readied a Pokeball from her pocket. "Alright let's do this 6 on 6 battle." ACottontail said. "Go Cinder!" a mega Charizard came out. Cinder rushed forward. Lord Theo used flame thrower. Cinder met this with dragon pulse. Lord Theo use flame thrower again. Cinder charged forward. Cinder raked Lord Theo with Dragon claws. Lord Theo shoved Cinder off with a flame thrower. Cinder charged forward with a Dragon rush. On his last leg Lord Theo tried to use flame thrower. Cinder hit Lord theo and he was defeated. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Cinder. She gave a trollish smile and rolled a Pokeball out of her sleeve. "Go Game Breaker," she said. Mistress Vivi used night slash. Game Breaker used chip away but saw it wasn't very effective. Mistress Vivi went in for another night slash. Game Breaker tripped Mistress Vivi seeing it as the more effective option. Game Breaker countered the next night slash with a normal slash. Mistress Vivi charged forward with Night slash. Game Breaker charged into Mistress Vivi with tackle. Mistress Vivi went in for one more night slash. Game Breaker tripped Mistress Vivi making her faint. Round 2 VS "Return GameBreaker" ACottontail said returning her. Okay Kaybre your up!" Kaybre rushed forward with flash cannon. Dr.G countered with stone edge. "No gems are allowed in the FireStorm gym. Kaybre is disqualified." said the referee. Kaybre looked back to the referee. When her head was turned Dr.G threw a rock at Kaybre that sent her down. Kaybre was both disqualified and defeated. ACottontail facepalmed. "I forgot to take the gem off Kaybre..." ACottontail returned Kaybre. Round 3 VS ACottontail felt pressured. One more slip up and she would be disqualified. ACottontail nervously readied the Pokeball of the one Pokemon she knew was OP and could count on. "Go Game Breaker." ACottontail said, a hint of nervousness in her voice. Solar Queen Minea chopped on Game Breaker with fire fang. Game Breaker slashed Solar Queen Minea when was on her arm. Solar Queen Minea skidded back. She used flame thrower. Game Breaker ran up to her and used chip away. Game Breaker followed that up with slash. Solar Queen Minea blew Game Breaker away with flame thrower. Game Breaker shot an engery beam from where she was. While low on engery Solar Queen Minea shot a flame thrower. The engery shot was too much for Solar Queen Minea to handle and she fainted. Round 4 VS "Okay one battle left to go and I'll win this." ACottontail said to herself. She returned Game Breaker. ACottontail's shaky hand threw a Pokeball. "Orca could you please, give me your gem?" ACottontail made sure to take off Orca's grass gem before the battle started. "Okay Orca, let's finish this." Lunar King Maxwell came into the battle from the other side. His blue fluff lit up as he shot a dark pulse. Orca retaliated with an ice shard. Lunar King Maxwell ran up to Orca and crunched into her. Orca slamed an ice covered tusk into Lunar King Maxwell as a pesdo ice punch. Lunar King Maxwell blasted another powerful dark pulse at Orca. Orca was weakened. On her last leg she desperately let out an ice shard. It stuck Lunar King Maxwell down. "Good job Orca." ACottontail said, petting Orca. Orca fell down. ACottontail returned Orca. Round 5 VS "Congratulations on winning. Here take the FireStorm badge." Said the gym leader handing ACottontail the badge. "Thank you..." Said ACottontail quietly. She turned and exited the gym. ACottontail was lost in thought. How did she forget to take the gem off of Kaybre, and let Kaybre lose. Orca was weakened... Kaybre was fainted... ACottontail said a low, growly voice, What loser forgets to remove a gem off their Pokemon? You know that answer. followed by a demonic laugh. "I am not a loser. I'll show you. I will win all of the open gyms, and not forget to take off any gems again!" ACottontail shouted. She looked around and realized she was shouting at herself. Staring at the badge with her head hung low ACottontail trudged on to the next adventure.
Anyway I got the badge! You can find the gym here.
FireStorm Badge
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page