PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling. you know the drill
ACottontail walked into the gym of balance with Kaybre by her side. "I challenge the gym of balance!" she said. She readied a Pokeball, "Hit me with your best shot." When ACottontail enters the room, it is dark. All of a sudden lights flash on showing Gym Leader Blob holding a Pokeball says "do you think you have what it take to beat me and Berwyn?" "If so, challenge accepted." Blob throws out his hand and yells "Let the battle commence!" "Yep I think I have what it takes" ACottontail answered. She threw a Pokeball. Amorvoir came out. Berwyn began with an outrage. Amorvoir dramatically fell back before realizing that dragon type moves had no effect on him. A Amorvoir raised a hand to the sky and called on the power of the moon. It came down on Berwyn. Locked into the move Berwyn used outrage again. Amorvoir cought Berwyn in one arm and with the other gathered the energy of the moon. Amorvoir smacked Berwyn from behind then leaped back dramatically. In their confusion Berwyn punched backwards hitting Amorvoir in the face. He rubbed the bruise with one hand and with the other prepared his counter strike. Amorvoir shot Berwyn down with the power of the moon. "Amor" he said striking a victory pose. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Amorvoir. "Alright Branch your up next!" she said throwing a Pokeball. The second Branch came out of his pokeball Drattak slammed into him with outrage. Shocked Branch quickly used psychic. Drattak came in from behind and slammed into Branch using another outrage. Branch fell to the ground. Branch aimed a psychic upwards then got up. Drattak blasted Branch with a dragon pulse. Branch focused on blocking the attack with psychic. Drattak came from behind with a dragon claw. Branch was down. "Branch..." ACottontail muttered. She was surprised that one of her pokemon was defeated. ACottontail returned Branch. Round 2 VS "Alright Kaybre, you're up." ACottontail said. Kaybre rushed forward to the battle field. Berwyn was out on the other side again. Kaybre began with a dragon pulse. Berwyn ran up to Kaybre and tried to punch her. Kaybre blew Berwyn away with gust. Once landing Berwyn used shadow ball. Kaybre rushed forward and landed a dragon pulse right in front of Berwyn. Berwyn was down. "Good job Kaybre!" ACottontail cheered while petting Kaybre. Kaybre went back to ACottontail's side. Round 3 VS A pokeball rolled down ACottontail's sleeve. "Wait how many battles does this gym battle go on for? Go Game Breaker." ACottontail said throwing the ball. Haxorus began with a metal claw. Game Breaker got up and used play rough. Haxorus tried to blast Game Breaker away with dragon pulse but Game Breaker just used play rough again. Haxorus tried to mack Game Breaker away with iron tail, however she was to heavy and she just used play rough again. Game Breaker was about to use play rough again but Haxorus caught her with a dragon claw. Haxorus used flash cannon and Game Breaker used play rough. Time was up. Game Breaker emerged victorious with slightly more health left than Haxorus. Round 4 VS ACottontail returned Game Breaker. "For remaining victorious at the Gym of Balance I give to you this badge." The gym leader said. ACottontail took the badge. "Yay I got the badge of balance!" ACottontail cheered. "Well at least that is what I think it's called... Let's go Kaybre." The two turned from the battle field and exited the gym, and on to the next challenge.
Anyway that's mostly how things went down at the gym of balance. You can find the gym here. Also wow I managed to make two posts in the middle of writing this one. XD it told me that I made the two posts too.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page