PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Please note Cub is a Cubone. Reading this without knowing that makes it sound really weird...

yet another wip story

This was it. This one shot could change the entire future. All I have to do is aim this one shot. Cub aimed the light cannon to shadow Dakrai. And now fi... A cold black glaze turned to face Cub. A hand was raised, and then came the pain. Cub was overwhelmed with pulsing black energy. Thoughts, things that scared him seemed to come to life and craw against his skin. The horrible feeling stopped but Cub noticed he was falling. I failed. All my friends would probably be hurt by this war, or become slaves, or worse. Cub could faintly hear his best friend Twiggy call his name. Ah Twiggy, you are probably one of the only ones who could ever care for a breedject like me. If only I have been born with better stats I could have avoided all of this. If only. Cub hit the hard rock floor.
Ow... that hurt. Cub rubbed his head. Looking next to him he noticed that his bone had snapped in half. Cub carefully observed his bone, he had made custom modifications to it and everything. I better just take the part I enhanced, I can remake the handle much easier. Cub took part of his bone. The Cubone looked at his surroundings. He was in a ravine. He looked up to here the battle had taken place, to where he had fallen, to where he had failed. Cub looked around. He saw a large leaf. Well that could be used as a back pack. But should I take both parts of my bone? He observed both parts. Both ends were badly cracked. Both of these look badly damaged. I'm probably better off taking the enhanced blade and moving it to another bone than trying to fix this one. Cub looked at his two options of travel. There was a cave, and there was a sprawling open ravine with nothing but stone ahead. He looked up to where he had fallen from, There is no chance of me getting back up there. He took into account the hot temperature and the dark sheet of clouds coming from one direction. Those clouds could mean a storm, and it is rather hot out. It would be much dryer and cooler in the cave. Cub went into the cave.
Cub stumbled around in the cave. He saw something purple in the distance. It was getting smaller. Cub quietly sneaked closer. Is that an Aipom? But Aipoms aren't normally found in caves. Could that be Drake, a Pokemon I know? Drake had been one of the Pokemon on Cub's side. It was a reliefing to see someone familiar. "Drake is that you?" Cub asked. "Yes." Drake replied. "Drake what happened to everyone else? Where are they?" Surely everyone is nearby, corect? "Defeated. I escaped." Wait that means they could be, Twiggy could be... Cub did not want to go down the horrible list of things that could have happened to them. "Twiggy..." Cub muttered. They are all in danger, and it is all my fault. You breedject failure.

Cub bio for my reference

Name: Cub Nature:serious Level: 18 (for now at least) Moves:Headbutt,Leer, bone club, Ancient power (Still just for now) Hopbies: Science,Math, Dungeons dungeons and more dunggens. Likes: Facts,card/bord games (expesily over comlacated ones), Dislikes:anyoing pokemon, cartoons with no overall plot to them, having to explain the boring games he made 10 times just to hear the other pokemon say they're don't want to play Highly persistent
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page