PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
This is a wip layout for a gym I may open.
You see a sign that Dream gym. Wanting to challenge the gym, or just looking at gyms you follow the sign. You see a Mamoswine eating some berries. The Mamoswine signals you to follow her down a cave. As you travel down the cave torches light up from both sides. The cave opens up to a beautiful plains with a wall made from rock surrounding it on all sides that is sprinkled with caves and waterfalls. A shiny mega Noivern rushes up and greets you looking very excited. "Kaybre come back!" A trainer calls. "Oh there you are, looks like you have found a challenger. Welcome to the dream gym! I am ACottontail the gym leader of this gym. It appears you already met Orca and Kaybre. So I'm guessing you want to challenge the gym right? Well I'm always glad to see new challengers. Here let me show you around."

rules

"Okay so over there are my rules," she says pointing to a poster. There is small text and crossed out text all over the poster and it is written in pencil, crayon and marker. Note:There are tips for all of these for why I have these rules.
  • First of all when sending a spar request you must say whether your Pokemon is above or has a 600 base stat total or is below a 600 base stat total. Same goes for pokemon with a base stat total of 700 or more.
    So I can use two Slakings in a gym but I can't use two mega mawhiles? There is a 190 base stat difference between those two Pokemon. Not all legends/megas have high BSTs and I acknowledge that. This rule is so I don't send a Yetvela when you are sending out a Mismagius, or that I don't send out a Mega Mawile when you have a mega Ho-oh. If you say your pokemon has below 500 base stat total I will also use a pokemon with below 500 bst.
  • A side wins when all of the opposing Pokemon have fainted/lost a spar. A pokemon can be reused as long as they don't faint/lose.
    In the games you don't win if you beat X Pokemon, you win if you beat all of their Pokemon
  • The battles are 6 on 6. I will allow for longer battles if you want to if you tell me how many pokemon you want to use when you challenge me.
    Full battles are at least 6 on 6, but since this is Pokefarm we can do more if you want.
  • You send the spars
    I don't want to have to wait for you to come back online if you go offline or are otherwise to busy to accept the battle(for whatever reason).
  • Roleplaying out the challenge is recommended, just don't go to overboard.
    I like roleplaying out my gym battles, okay? Have you seen my journal? Just make sure the post either says you want to challenge, records a battle, wraps up your visit to the gym or has some other purpose other than story to keep the roleplay from becoming excessive.

Pokemon

You look out to the battle field and see various Pokemon playing, sleeping, eating or otherwise hanging around. You realize all of these pokemon are fully EV and IQ trained and are holding gems to beat common counters. You brace yourself for a hard battle.

badge

You travel down a majestic looking hall. You see names and pictures carved into the walls. "In here is the hall of victors. In here I record all the amazing people who were victorious against me in here forever. And at the end over there is the badge." She points to a glass case. In side of it you see a badge that looks like: ~In here is record of the glory of the brave souls who were victorious:~
As you look around the gym you feel an aura of power surrounding you. "So I hope you want to challenge my gym. Though there is one last thing I should add. I take great care to train up all my pokemon, so if you think your up to the challenge," a pokeball rolled down her sleeve and into her hand, "I'm ready to give one to you!"
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page