PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 567891011

does anyone think my guess is good?
I call Tropius, Carnivine, or Cacturne
Profile pic is Plotagon-style Caillou
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

If Dialga was gonna have a Mega it would've gotten one when Giratina did. Instead it and Palkia got a Primal. And how are the colours "spot-on" for Meloetta or Celebi when the stone is blue? Last I checked blue isn't green. I'll throw my hat in the Glaceon ring as I've wanted Mega Glaceon since the first Mega Eeveelution was added. Kana wants to be pretty already!
*cough* have we forgotten about Furret's megastone? The megastone can associate with the color of its typing, not just the color of the pokemon. But I guess it's Glaceon, because Celebi and Meloetta seem to be complete enough, at least for me~
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Well, I'm really hoping it's not for Feraligator because mannnn you can't just give one of the starters a Mega Stone. Same with the idea of having a Xerneasite, logically an Yveltite and arguably a Zygardite would need to go with it. As for my guess? I honestly have no clue, I'm just confident that it's not those. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
XMockingjayX's AvatarXMockingjayX
Hoping For Vaporeonite Q. It Might Be Something Like Whimsicott Though.
iPod Sylveon artwork by Inconspicuous, Template coded and designed by ShinyShinx
savvygirl101's Avatarsavvygirl101
>:0 PFQ, please. It looks sorta like a megastone for Ludicolo, but that's just me honestly- The colors kinda remind me of its shiny? But that's it.
Fallen! Ludicolo avatar made by ShinyShinx. Please don't steal.
Dior Cross's AvatarDior Cross

QUOTE originally posted by Bliss Heart

Hoping For Vaporeonite Q. It Might Be Something Like Whimsicott Though.
I'm hoping for Vaporeonite as well. ; v ; I've been dying for that eeveelution stone forever.
Avatar was made by Kaffoum! Get one for yourself in her Avatar Art Shop! Character belongs to me (my pokesona, Vape the Eterneon)
I've got my money on a Water/Dragon-Type Mega Gyarados Q!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
SnowyVee's AvatarSnowyVee
I'm trying to sound as non biased as I can, since Eeveelutions, but there is a chance the staff are sick of people like me calling everything a potential Eeveelution mega stone want the Eeveelutions out of the way so they're not constantly asked for. Then again, that could be amusing too. Also, the colour scheme does make me think it's a Celebi over Glaceon, but it could be either or neither. Just look at Jolteonite Q on the wiki: No yellow - it doesn't look anything like a normal Jolteon, but it matches the mega colours spot on. So it could be anything really! Wasn't Espeonite's file name completely irrelevant in the end? And Weavile's text threw everyone down the Malamar route for suggestions because of the upside down text! xD Repeat: I hope to see something join Solynx and Lunupine in the fan made megas before December c: (they're like PFQ sun and PFQ moon representatives.)
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
a docter wears a glass, wich poke needs to wear the x-ray glasses? ;) im not sure, but im hoping at minor. This is in the trend of the last megastones. I'm not hoping for a legend mega, this will give a large advantage to old players with prev shiny/albino/mega stats for old players.
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page