PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
Ahhhhhhh yessssss I really hope it's a celebi stone QoQ I'm planning on doing a celebi hunt when i have enough GS balls so that would be so great ;w;
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
Legotex9's AvatarLegotex9
Mega Xerneas?
Mackenziv's AvatarMackenziv
im thinkimg roserade, vilplume, or quaqsire
26 / 300 gs balls
Dusk Wolf's AvatarDusk Wolf
*face paw* I'm starting to think everyone has lost their braincells?! v0.0v 1st off the mega stone in the picture is Glalitite and 2nd he was using the Glalitite as an example that we all will either recieve that or a mega stone at random I didn't see anywhere him saying it was a brand new mega stone that hasn't been seen/used on the site before so please don't getz ahead of yourselves and go into a frenzy ok ^^; that being said I did see him say that the mega stones would probably be for mega evolutions that are PFQ site only so it might be for mega forms that already exist on the site though personally no matter what mega stones we do getz we should be grateful and excited that we getz a free mega stone and all it costs us is 10k in clicks to our fellow site members <3
my super amazingly awesome Pokesona avatar was my for me by my fabulously spectacular friend NightSmudge and yes it is a hybrid of Absol, Houndoom, Umbreon, and Mightyena and I have her permission to use it as my avie I absolutely love how it turned out <3
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by Dusk Wolf

*face paw* I'm starting to think everyone has lost their braincells?! v0.0v 1st off the mega stone in the picture is Glalitite and 2nd he was using the Glalitite as an example that we all will either recieve that or a mega stone at random I didn't see anywhere him saying it was a brand new mega stone that hasn't been seen/used on the site before so please don't getz ahead of yourselves and go into a frenzy ok ^^; that being said I did see him say that the mega stones would probably be for mega evolutions that are PFQ site only so it might be for mega forms that already exist on the site though personally no matter what mega stones we do getz we should be grateful and excited that we getz a free mega stone and all it costs us is 10k in clicks to our fellow site members <3
Uhh... All of the MCW stones are new. If it's a Glalite, then it's a Glalite Q with a whole new forme. We haven't lost our braincells, silly! :p
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 30
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I mean I can see the similarity, sure. But it's not Glalitite.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

Castform Actually that would take a long time to make all the formes... but still. Or is could be one of the Lake Guardians :P. Or Alolan Ninetales. I have a lot of guesses xD.
Actually this wouldn't need all the formed, it could be just normal forme, as it could only be megad in normal and jewels might no longer effect it, bit it would LD be cooler if it did, presuming it was going to get a mega soon Also, it looks like Mega Charizard X colors Mega Mega Charizard X anyone?
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
I actually think I might lean more to Alolan Ninetales since the normal Ninetales has a mega but alolan doesn't. But who knows xD?
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
The file name says thedoctor.png. Mega Xerneas confirmed?
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by TammyTheBreeder

The file name says thedoctor.png. Mega Xerneas confirmed?
The file name does not mean anything

Pages: 1234567··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page