PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 35

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I love this mega, the design is fantastic :_D I wish this was an actual canon mega for the core games
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
:D I'm so glad I'm hunting them right now!
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1539/4300 Dragon Gems
Rokon's AvatarRokon
MEGA HAXORUS!!! Oh god, this is so much better than I could've imagined!!! I LOVE Unova and I think it's a crime that most people ignore it and there's hardly any megas. I love the design, too! It kinda reminds me of Mega Salamence, not that they look the same but that they both have a very prehistoric and vicious feel, something I think is very suiting for Haxorus! 10/10. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
Oh man, I was worried that I didn't have a Haxorus because I'm not a huge fan of them, but I had exactly one sitting among my boxes. ; A; Excellent mega!
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
Meh...I guess if I missed a MCW, I'd miss one of my...lesser liked Pokemon. I do REALLY enjoy design, though. You guys did great, as always. :)
Type Race Score: 2405
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
savvygirl101's Avatarsavvygirl101
Very nice design :) But tbh I've never really liked Haxorus. Oh well, the sprite and artwork are flat out amazing ✨
Fallen! Ludicolo avatar made by ShinyShinx. Please don't steal.
Amure's AvatarAmure
Ooh, that's a pretty cool design.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
I like the fact that everyone said it was either Celebi or Meloetta, because of the file name or the color scheme. The file name dowsn't matter, sometimes it's either a hint (Espeon, sun emoji(?)) or just a random one. The color? Can we trust it since Furret's megastone? It can, or will, also relate to the typing of the Pokemon that it's named after, not only the palette of the Pokemon — this annoys me, most of the time people say that it's either x or y because of the palette of the megastone, or the file name. It's always the same... but oh well. Now onto the mega, albino mega can slay me any time and I'd thank it. I honestly like it a lot, sadly I don't have a Haxorus at all so I should get on evolving (I don't even have its PokeDex oops :^D).
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
SharonCarter's AvatarSharonCarter
wow, haxorus! i didn't expect that. in any case i didn't have the mega ring/key stone so i didn't get the stone despite reaching the target >.< oh well
UnPainted's AvatarUnPainted

QUOTE originally posted by SharonCarter

wow, haxorus! i didn't expect that. in any case i didn't have the mega ring/key stone so i didn't get the stone despite reaching the target >.< oh well
According to the original post, you would have gotten it anyway. Are you sure it isn't in your inventory?
26/500 to Mew hunt

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page